W56 All Star team

DeletedUser101547

I tried to stick to current w56 ingame accounts rather then forum personalities unless stated otherwise.

1. The Simple MinDead - Cause I'm awesome
2. CFS - Anyone remember when this account was called ChewyFlapjackSquares?
3. Shaolyn. - Cause if you don't have Wiz you don't have... Wiz
4. Gregoun - The REAL best defender on w56
5. IranianFlemishKiwiIrish - is Fluffy
6. tazecca - cause he's like good and stuff
7. Toasty - the original
8. Glynjack - who doesn't like snails?
9. MommysLittleBrat - current owner
10. arrow123 - even though I'm cross I didn't get a mention on your list :)
11. Flying Man Sabri - cause he's like good and stuff
12. BenC7 - cause he's like good and stuff
13. Sqid - Because before the sunshine took him away he was great to work with. Glad to have him back. (Plus he put me on his list so I have to include him right?)
14. kid-darkness - Just getting to know him but so far have been very impressed.
15. lovemishra Undead Kurt Cobain - May he rest in peace.
16. treyparr - cause he's like good and stuff
17. tiger32k - cause he's like good and stuff
18. 2Hot2Handle - cause she's like good and stuff
19. Sempronius - vs. the world. gotta love it.
20. Adam6262 - He was on a few accounts so I'm putting he ext name rather then his IGN. But you had to love him.

Honerable mentions go to Legend0505, Malendora, symdude, Ultimate Engineer, The Incredible Wipeout, acuteangina, dr.apathy**, Kustard King, Angel Styles, Kudder, tomm0, Plikuscht, dinoraz, CarManda.

You all nearly made it on my list but I either just don't know you well enough yet or haven't seen it first hand, only from other people who say you are good but if I could do a longer list you'd be on it. :)

And I'd like to make an honourable mention to L@ghter and OH YEAH. As tribes they are doing very well but I've not noticed one particular individual sticking out, so I didn't add anyone from there to my list. which to me speaks volumes for your tribes. Well done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_smile: wheres he hiding these days?

I was wondering the same thing.....:lol: I was very impressed with how he ran his own account. Not sure that 2nd does him justice:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

he left a long time ago, someone else took the account after:axemen:

DeletedUser101547

edit: (facepalm) I didn't realise we could do honerable mentions![/QUOTE]

*shrugs* I don't know I just did it.

DeletedUser

Hmm I'd have to go with the little trio back in the beginning of the world.

Greg
Mykil

Heck I'll throw Kusty in there too. :p

DeletedUser

I tried to stick to current w56 ingame accounts rather then forum personalities unless stated otherwise.

1. The Simple MinDead - Cause I'm awesome
2. CFS - Anyone remember when this account was called ChewyFlapjackSquares?
3. Shaolyn. - Cause if you don't have Wiz you don't have... Wiz
4. Gregoun - The REAL best defender on w56
5. IranianFlemishKiwiIrish - is Fluffy
6. tazecca - cause he's like good and stuff
7. Toasty - the original
8. Glynjack - who doesn't like snails?
9. MommysLittleBrat - current owner
10. arrow123 - even though I'm cross I didn't get a mention on your list :)
11. Flying Man Sabri - cause he's like good and stuff
12. BenC7 - cause he's like good and stuff
13. Sqid - Because before the sunshine took him away he was great to work with. Glad to have him back. (Plus he put me on his list so I have to include him right?)
14. kid-darkness - Just getting to know him but so far have been very impressed.
15. lovemishra Undead Kurt Cobain - May he rest in peace.
16. treyparr - cause he's like good and stuff
17. tiger32k - cause he's like good and stuff
18. 2Hot2Handle - cause she's like good and stuff
19. Sempronius - vs. the world. gotta love it.
20. Adam6262 - He was on a few accounts so I'm putting he ext name rather then his IGN. But you had to love him.

Honerable mentions go to Legend0505, Malendora, symdude, Ultimate Engineer, The Incredible Wipeout, acuteangina, dr.apathy**, Kustard King, Angel Styles, Kudder, tomm0, Plikuscht, dinoraz, CarManda.

You all nearly made it on my list but I either just don't know you well enough yet or haven't seen it first hand, only from other people who say you are good but if I could do a longer list you'd be on it. :)

And I'd like to make an honourable mention to L@ghter and OH YEAH. As tribes they are doing very well but I've not noticed one particular individual sticking out, so I didn't add anyone from there to my list. which to me speaks volumes for your tribes. Well done.

Its nice to see someone picking some people who dont have a loud forum voice; there are good ones out there who dont post you know :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

My dream team from W56...

Sometimes I wish I had not so much trouble with my memory, but here you go, of what I do remember!

Gregoun: (Now in S-D) Of course you'd be in! You are a friend ingame I'll never forget. You manage to lead and play as a player with many accomplishments and were very often there when needed! Always volunteering to do something if it needed to be done and if you could do it ;)
Angel styles: (Now in S-D) Again, a very good friend I had in Tutti, a great player too. I wish I had stayed a bit longer to play along your side ;)
Muldie: (Ex-mom) Hehe, I will always remember our small conversations before the opening or in the premade section. Even if we haven't talked THAT much, I was aware of what kind of tribe you were gonna create on W56. GG
Endlessx (Now in CODE) Here again, I will remember you from Tutti. Another great friend
Leanne. (Ex-tutti) No need to prove yourself again, you were truly dominant and were always participating actively on the game.
A couple more ex-tutti
Mohua (now in Farma) Hehe, who wouldn't include him? He proved himself being a good defender and seems to me like a great player as well.
INate. (ex-mom) Since we coplayed back in something like W52 if I remember, we kept our friendship and both know how to play well together! If I would be still playing here with a big account, I'd for sure need you to co me ;)
Tom and his co, Veni.Vidi.Vici (Now in S-D) Again, Since you joined tutti until now, you have been doing so much! A tribe without you wouldn't be the same!
Mykil returns (ex-tutti) hehe, we had so much fun together! A great player and a great friend, I hope you are still somewhere lurking ;)
U6s5l (forum moderator) Lol, It would be fun to see you in my dream team on w56! I will for sure never forget when we played together on W16!

There is just too much people I'd invite but, a few I recognise from this forums by looking very rapidly, even if I played very little to not at all with them would be

Sacredfool
Ankaar
repinski

And of course, I'd be on my dream team xD

DeletedUser

U6s5l (forum moderator) Lol, It would be fun to see you in my dream team on w56! I will for sure never forget when we played together on W16!

I remember fighting Orel on W16 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser95452

My dream team from W56...

Tom and his co, Veni.Vidi.Vici (Now in S-D) Again, Since you joined tutti until now, you have been doing so much! A tribe without you wouldn't be the same!

Lol ... indeed Tom was my CO :icon_sad:
You should have remembered Alb :icon_confused:

Good old times by the way .. .who is still there good luck for ltr stage

DeletedUser98802

:O :icon_redface: How could I have forgotten Auggy? Updated my original post. Added reasons as well if anyone cares.

DeletedUser

I remember fighting Orel on W16 :icon_biggrin:

Thanks for the mention, auguthy :).

And sacredfool, you never fought me, you and I flamed each other incessantly on the forums and our tribes fought :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the mention, auguthy :).

And sacredfool, you never fought me, you and I flamed each other incessantly on the forums and our tribes fought :icon_wink:.

not true, your eastern and my southern villages (next to Old Guy ) touched. You didn't take any of my vils though, that's true. :icon_wink: The fights started after you nobled some barbs of old guy's when he deleted.

but anyway, back on topic, on W56 i haven't done anything that would justify putting me in the world's All stars - and if we want to talk about old world, lets do it in PM>

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. Arrow123 - Great player, great guy, puts up with my inactive ass and reminds me to log in .
2. On My Saki - Si, Still one of my top 3 players ever <3
3. SacredFool - Not during exams, but yea otherwise awesomeness :)
4. UKC - great team player 5*.
5. CFS - J/Nee Beginning of this world was most fun ever.:icon_cool:
6. Carlini - Ace <3
7. The Simple MinDead - Great <3
8. Saracottonsocks - Great team player at the start of the world .
9. Joshi. - Great and <3 him .
10. Muldie325 - mm had our moments this world ! but pulled through <3
11. BeyondDivinity. - Great <3
12. CSimple - Great team player.
13. greaterthan3 - Merged early on and then he didn't have time to play :(
14. Alacritous - :icon_sad: Fathers for Justice was fun .
15. Leanne. - Chris/VP Just Great <3
16. SheepShaun - Shame you left MoM, enjoyed playing with you .
17. Mohua - shame you left MoM too . Think your a great player but only loyal to your own agenda.
18. Earthquake Girl - Think the tribe lived up to it's name, fun people .
19. James44 - As above <3
20. BenC7 - <3

Most of my choices are based on early world when I was more active . There are a number of noteworthy players now I'll have missed out :(

ps. Should add Kourosh really but I like being mean to him cos he's a grass :p

<3

Last edited:

DeletedUser98965

I actually got on some list. Must be that neutrinos-faster-than-light creating havoc already :p

<3 you Liz!