W56 All Star team

DeletedUser

Lol ... indeed Tom was my CO :icon_sad:
You should have remembered Alb :icon_confused:

Good old times by the way .. .who is still there good luck for ltr stage

Oh sorry alb! Of course I remember you now! Your on my list for sure ;)

DeletedUser95452

applause.gif

DeletedUser

An attempt to rerail...I'm going to post my choices and my reasoning. Keep in mind this does not mean they are favored in any way by me, this is solely based on who I believe would make a good tribe.

Obviously I want to be in this tribe, but this is the team:

[spoil]1) Rukoh - A brutally intelligent poster who is capable of seizing opportunities and rallying players to his cause. His playing skill is also nothing to laugh at, which is more than most could hope for nowadays :icon_wink:.
2) Mohua. - While I may never have played in a tribe with him that I can recall (maybe he was in one of my .us tribes, not sure), he has definitely shown through stats alone that he is capable of taking and giving beatings against foes much better than him.
3) Niyah - How could you not have Niyah? She keeps the tribe happy, is a great player, and...she's Niyah!
4) Gregoun - The guy is a machine, simply put. His playing skill has been proven time and time again, and his PnP would be a welcome addition to any tribe. A very effective inspirational figure as well, in that he can easily keep other players working well.
5) Kudder - A good player, without a doubt. Not much more you can say, he doesn't post much which keeps him off the radar somewhat, which means he keeps his head down and plays the game for his tribe, something that is highly valued by me in a player.
6) Arrow123 - However you want to judge his PnP presence, he's a very aggressive player who is capable of taking villages and taking them well.
7) curroptkiller/bigjay - Well, see arrow123. He's definitely got the playing skill you'd need to be a great player, and the dedication.
8) Glynjack - Does the guy ever give up? Nope. Does that make him a valuable asset? Yep. He's got plenty of skill to boot, which makes him a well-worthy addition to any tribe.
9) IFKI - Just look at stats.
10) Carmander - See above.
11) auguthy2 - A great player and a very cool guy, as well as a good team-player. I'd bring him along anyday :).
12) Sempronius - Much respect for anyone who can inspire that kind of loyalty, and he's also a very good player from what I've understood.
13) Toasty - What is a tribe without Toasty? He makes it far livelier and entertaining.
14) adamh6262 - Plenty of fun, a great team player, and an entertaining poster. Why not have him in a tribe, is a better question than why have him.
15) Lisa (dunno what account) - <3.
16) ahmedrefaat - See stats. Impressive growth/skill, I've been told.
17) Bee. - That kind of loyalty coupled with good posts and what appears to be good skill (hard to tell, I'm outside the world) is always a great addition.
18) reese24 - Didn't I play with you in W24? If so, I know you're a good player :icon_biggrin:.
19) aracic - <3 x 2
20) saurabh001 - Heard nothing but good about his in-game skills, so I'd add him for sure.[/spoil]

It's hard not to pick forum personalities when you're not in the world :icon_confused:. I got lazier near the end, it doesn't mean I like you any less as a player I'd choose :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

18) reese24 - Didn't I play with you in W24? If so, I know you're a good player :icon_biggrin:.

Nope, W38 was my first world (similar IGN of reese2424) and played heavily on W49. Those are the only notable places that I have played previously. I would still be honored to accept the spot on your team though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

An attempt to rerail...I'm going to post my choices and my reasoning. Keep in mind this does not mean they are favored in any way by me, this is solely based on who I believe would make a good tribe.

Obviously I want to be in this tribe, but this is the team:

[spoil]1) Rukoh - A brutally intelligent poster who is capable of seizing opportunities and rallying players to his cause. His playing skill is also nothing to laugh at, which is more than most could hope for nowadays :icon_wink:.
2) Mohua. - While I may never have played in a tribe with him that I can recall (maybe he was in one of my .us tribes, not sure), he has definitely shown through stats alone that he is capable of taking and giving beatings against foes much better than him.
3) Niyah - How could you not have Niyah? She keeps the tribe happy, is a great player, and...she's Niyah!
4) Gregoun - The guy is a machine, simply put. His playing skill has been proven time and time again, and his PnP would be a welcome addition to any tribe. A very effective inspirational figure as well, in that he can easily keep other players working well.
5) Kudder - A good player, without a doubt. Not much more you can say, he doesn't post much which keeps him off the radar somewhat, which means he keeps his head down and plays the game for his tribe, something that is highly valued by me in a player.
6) Arrow123 - However you want to judge his PnP presence, he's a very aggressive player who is capable of taking villages and taking them well.
7) curroptkiller/bigjay - Well, see arrow123. He's definitely got the playing skill you'd need to be a great player, and the dedication.
8) Glynjack - Does the guy ever give up? Nope. Does that make him a valuable asset? Yep. He's got plenty of skill to boot, which makes him a well-worthy addition to any tribe.
9) IFKI - Just look at stats.
10) Carmander - See above.
11) auguthy2 - A great player and a very cool guy, as well as a good team-player. I'd bring him along anyday :).
12) Sempronius - Much respect for anyone who can inspire that kind of loyalty, and he's also a very good player from what I've understood.
13) Toasty - What is a tribe without Toasty? He makes it far livelier and entertaining.
14) adamh6262 - Plenty of fun, a great team player, and an entertaining poster. Why not have him in a tribe, is a better question than why have him.
15) Lisa (dunno what account) - <3.
16) ahmedrefaat - See stats. Impressive growth/skill, I've been told.
17) Bee. - That kind of loyalty coupled with good posts and what appears to be good skill (hard to tell, I'm outside the world) is always a great addition.
19) aracic - <3 x 2
20) saurabh001 - Heard nothing but good about his in-game skills, so I'd add him for sure.[/spoil]

It's hard not to pick forum personalities when you're not in the world :icon_confused:. I got lazier near the end, it doesn't mean I like you any less as a player I'd choose :).

Gawd. Showing favouritism, much? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I think I must be mistaking you with another reese, which was Riese K, though I might've seen you on W49. Either way, nothing but good things heard, so I'll still have you included.

And yes, favoritism. Clearly :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Meh.... might as well make my own All Star team now that or-el did.

1.) Mohua - taking on the wrath of what can probably be the best tribe in w56, and doing better than 99% of people would.
2.) Greg - I consider greg to have the same defending and dedication of mohua, these two turtls would be unbreachable. :D
3.) bigjay duo - Has anyone ever doubted this guys in game skills? Thought so, thats why you;re in ;-)
4.) IFKI - You are in simple words.... a monster.
5.) Arrow - You suck as a pnp poster, but you're war capabilities are far better than most.
6.) Kudder - he raped Saeldur, which i had lots of respect for.
7.) Saurah - In both worlds i played with you, you were a force to be reckoned with.
8.) Croggy - say what you must about the crog, he's a team player and good friend.
9.) kingtiger - heard great things about him, and check out that sexy OD. ;-)
10.) Saeldur - I'm wondering if he wouldnt have quit, where he would be now regarding growth and OD. I'm guessing still up there. He seemed like a very good player.
11.) Drakincorin - he grows fast and attacks alot, heard great things about him.
12.) Felidae - I miss him, and all who doubt him dont know him.
13.) upbeatmantis - the original was a crazy good and a supportive member.
14.) acuteangina - good friend, and very helpful.
15.) protoype - talked with him for a while, seemed cool. Some say he's top 5 in MoM regarding skills... I'll take their word for it.
16.) tomm0 - stats told me to put him on this list. :(
17.) 2Hot - not the best player, but damn it, the pigs guys active and tries to learn!
18.) Toasty - because we need a tribe clown.
19.) xshaz - a perfect tribe is sure to fail. We need to balance the scales.
20.) Morthy - we need protection from mods and admis, and since mom has loads of that, i choose you! :D

DeletedUser

interesting thread

1- myself
2- king tiger 501 (beast)
3- radiorob (i dunno what happened to you man but please, please, please get in touch)
4- ogun (funny as fuck)
5- welsh kelts ( great guy and one hell of a determined mofo)
6- yarric from w36 (he co played this world early on - dam funny guy)
7- carmander (just fo da skype)
8- netcore (made a real friend with him and i miss him dearly)
9- sempronius ( sneaky little shit alwayd made me smile)
10- brydonrich (this guy was willing to learn and die for the cause i enjoyed every moment i spent training him (and bry out of the 8 guys i was training on this world you were my favourite little bitch))

i only have time for the ten right now but i will finish it laters

spartan clan

OK, I'm pretty sure a bunch of people in this topic are going to be left off my Christmas card list :<

And now for mine:

1) Spartan clan - A very agreeable co-duke, and a smashing combatant.
2) Gregoun - HOT DAMN, IT'S GREG!
3) RachelAlucard - Nicest player ever :icon_redface:
4) CFS - Niyah and Jon. Dream team <3
5) -????- - If the original owner still plays. I'm very fond of this player :3
6) h0llygh0st - Friend. Teacher. Lover... <3 (We're getting married!)
7) Angel Styles - He's hanging in there. I like players that hang in there :eek:
8) hbatt100 - Anyone who kisses my ass deserves a spot in my tribe. They're the players that keep my ego from shattering when I make stupid mistakes <3
9) Impulse Function - "Sic 'em, boy!" And the rest of us can sit back with the popcorn.
10) shwe - :3
11) Hokagejinso - He's loyal, bright, and does everything you ask him to. What more could you want?
12) xRedDevil - See above, and he has the added bonus of being a RL friend ;o
13) Revlyk - The closest I've found to a "resourceful type" in the tribe. I guess he'll do.
14) CarMander - Because he mocks me over Skype on occasion. Perfect counterbalance to hbatt, as he stops my ego overinflating.
15) IranianFlemishKiwiIrish - So many different personalities here, and I like them all :eek:

END OF LIST :O

And no, no I do not want Mohua. Having Mohua would be a veritable tribe suicide.

woo i was hoping to get mentioned ;)

Gregoun- good player good person
Kusteh- awesome co-duke and friend
Revlyk- awesome friend
Treasach- Miss ya buddy
Angel styles- awesome friend
TWE- miss you too
TEW- and you
Shwe- miss old account owner but like the new one as well
Me- got to stick with my buddies
Rachel Alucard- wimmens ;) very good player and nice to have around
Bird is the Word- havent you heard?
Tv- good player
Fiji- good player
many other [RIM]/ No Haul
any ex Wii members

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1. Paolo83 - been growing around him since i started here, and have had nothing but respect for him as a player.
2. Johnerik - shame his rl picked up, ive never seen a more gifted Op planner.
3. Vispher101 - probably one of the most loyal players I have ever met. Has stuck to me like glue from the start
4. Zjinmu - Relatively new to the game, but enthusiastic beyond belief. A pretty keen attacker.
5. BaronVonWard - one of the most charismatic leaders i've met.
5. AntonGrobar - One of the most skilled players I've met. Dedication to his tribe is incredible
6. Mclovins2 - A skilled player, and a good friend. Would be glad to fight alongside him again.
7. Removed For odd reasons
8. Ahmedrefaat - I respect him well for the recent Op he pulled. Would be glad to fight with him.
9. Mohua. - who doesnt want him on their side. a very accomplished player.
10. Bee - Don't know him personally, but consistent on his constructive external posts and that's always a plus. (and i hear only good things about his game skills)
11. AnniM - have to have the tribal babe right. A very loyal player and a good friend
12. Kudder - He doesnt like his barbs, loves to take active villages, accomplished at doing just that. What's not to love
13. Gregoun - Have nothing but respect for him as a player, has done well and a great forum presence.
14. Rukoh - nuff said. Everybody knows why.
15. PrtlndBlzrs - Shame he ended up on the wrong side of the war. A good player.
16. Dawall22 - (orginal owners) this dual personality account was a great duo to work with. Sneaky buggers that they were :lol:
17. Bronto09 - not much of an attacker, but when it came to turtling, dear god he couldnt be stopped.
18. Arrow123 - a player not to be trifled with, I want him on my side. :icon_cool:
19. Hahny - This account should be a case study for Multiple Personality Syndrome. A top bunch of blokes, a white guy with an afro, what's not to love.
20. Jake-The-Peg - tribal mother, keeps us children in line. Keeps up the moral just by being there, makes us feel safe :icon_redface:

These be my choices.
Questions, are welcomed.....not

DeletedUser

1. On My Saki - Inspirational leader
2. Scarler Ash - Excellent defensive player
3. Geo - Good all round player
4. Musty- Current main player of my account for the past two weeks, very reliable and fun
5. The Simple Minded - wonderful player and loyal to his tribe (BIA silver award 180 days )
6. Treyparr - Good player and a friendly duke
7. Legend0505 (kenny) - he grows like a plague :O
8. arrow123 - super player and war time mr.dependable
9. niyah - another Inspirational Leader
10. rukoh - Mr.Gentelman , bought w2v into recognition
11. dementah - super defender
12. kudder (raffy) - very helpful player , had a lot of fun when he was around
13. acuteangina (will) - dont know his game first hand but he oozes confidence and a good character
14. Stec2008 (the grim rimmer here in w56)- mentor 1
15. Earthquake Girl - Mentor 2
16. Hazad - mentor 3
17. Lavish as expected - menor 4 (these 4 players thought me the game)
18. racemwb- squad leader of the death squad in TBH and one of the best players from my previous world.
19. Bigjay - would love to meet this guy someday and learn from him, his game is next to none
20. Me - not in the same league as these guys but when I used to play I looked to learn at every possible instance

Honorary mention :
Brothers In Arms :
Dr.Apathy (Mr.Scary from the outside but Mr.Dependable once you get to know him)
Chaos 908 & Cloudviii - PA's from when I started playing here

PS: Charger1968 : havnt seen or heard of this guy since w35, but hez someone I would definitly put in any team , he led the then
G.Khan -The sexy Mongols to world domination for quiet some time.

DeletedUser

Thanks to everyone who put me in their team, Im not worthy.

DeletedUser100427

Ok, well.. here it goes. I think it's going to be quite a challenge getting twenty players out of me as I'm not au fait with the broader spectrum of W56.

This is by no means a rank, as I shall put a player down as I think of them. Apologies if I forget anyone too.

Players who reside within my home that is W2V;

1: Ralyn or as known otherwise, Rukoh - One of the nicer guys I've had the pleasures of meeting in this world. He holds this stoney façade to those on the outside but he's nothing but squishy on the inside. I also resent the fact that his written English is far superior despite it being his second language.

2: Aislinn - A great baroness, a great defender, a great player all around. Always stays strong to her views which I love her for. But above all, whenever I need my hugs, she's always there.

3: Plikuscht - Since joining our ranks he has become a great friend and someone who I enjoy playing with.

4: Dinoraz (Both Tyler and Jabez) - Great people who I only have good things to say about, I've been with them both since the start of this world and both have greatly enhanced my experience.

5: Glynjack - Always has my back in disagreements, fun to have a laugh with and I never tire of his crude but yet hilarious slurs. He was a momentous part of where W2V is today.

6: Forkrul - I always enjoy our debates, there's certainly a lot of them. Great player, who is showing it against Farma despite being completely surrounded by them. He also works his ass off for the tribe and also played a key role in its position today.

7: Oldman72 - What is there to say other than the fact he is the one and only beast. Would give Mohua's defensive skills a run for its money.

8: Dust0000 - Again, one of my great friends who I have nothing but praise for. He is a great player both offensively and defensively and someone I look up to and admire.

9: Lellebel -How could I forget, Lellebel. One of the hands on W2V members, he's like marmite, you either love him or hate him. No, I kid, one of the better players in this world to talk to and one of the 'nicer' people in the tribe. Although he did have me at gunpoint to write this message about him.

Members of the world whom I don't know an exceptional amount about, but have played an instrumental role in the politics and the actual gameplay in w56 so far.

1: Niyah - Great leader, one of which I hold in high regards.
2: BGD - A nice guy who was lead in the wrong direction.
3: Michel - Great leader, when he left it lead to the demise of one of the stronger rim tribes.
4: IFKI - From looking at the stats, he is a great player.
5: Gregoun - Someone who's posts I really enjoy, I think his defending skills is better than what he gives himself credit for.
6: Luethdno - A nice guy by the looks of it, someone who I don't know personally but who I feel is doing very well at the hilt of -V- despite being interwoven with MoM.

DeletedUser

I haven't yet done one of these, so I figure I would as well.

Big hat tip-off to everyone who has posted so far, I appreciate my name being on a lot of these lists even though I've not met a good number of you yet. I can say that I'm truly honored to be on those lists, especially considering the calibre of players on there.

Anyway, and remember, this is in no particular order:

1) My co-player/best friend/lover/closest confidante - whatever you want to call him. Tom! Would regularly snipe some trains which I deemed unsnipable, not to save the village, but just to show me up. One of the best players of my TW career, and one who I could probably never replace if he had to leave.
2) Elwee: Special mention goes out to this guy. He's done literally more for my account then at times all of Tutti/S-D combined. A close friend and a good player, was a shame to see him leave his account, but he's on better ground now. One of the people who I hold the most respect for in this world.
3) Bigjay - bet you weren't expecting him here. A level headed, strong attacks, and generally a good attitude. I'm talking about bigjay here, not Corrupt. Relentless in their pursuit, but I would probably class him as the better of the two. (Though that depends on the time of day).
4) Rukoh/Ralyn - Never played against him or with him, but I have nothing but admiration and respect for the guy. One of the classiest posters on the forums by far and probably one of my favourite leaders at the moment.
5) Niyah - My other favourite leader atm (sun).
6) Angel Styles - my brother in arms, struggling through everything and fighting alongside me in the thick of it. All I can say is, one of the greats. Regardless to what happens to his account, it was a privilege just to meet him.
7) 12the man21 - same goes for him. A friend without question or doubt.
8) Von Hallander - long since left the world, but one of my favourite players by far. We had a great time in Tutti.
9) Paolo83 - we've not seen eye to eye since he fought [RIM] and we had a bit of an external spat, but by far, one of my favourite players.
10) Toasty - Goes without saying here really. You all know and love(hate) him.
11) Adobo2 - This guy stepped in and helped out when I was in need and I was feeling a bit down. He's been a great ally and a very, very, very competent player.
12) Jake-the-peg - The only one that I really respect and admire from Ohyeah's "upper echelons" with some influence over the tribe. Great player, but an amazing person. Generally brings a peace and calm to everything that is somewhat lacking in the West and has been since the start. Very honest and upfront.
13) Nick The Strong - This guy has taken a lot of badmouthing in game for a few mistakes that he's committed, but he always works to turn it around and has been nothing but a steadfast and loyal friend. Would be great in any war situation and I am honored to have played alongside him. He puts his heart on the line, which is something that a lot of players don't do. That, and show true remorse.
14) No list would be complete without my W49 co; our illustrious mod Or-el. His OCD style nature put my account back into shape and his help meant that I got through a difficult time with an easier transition. Great player to boot too. Talks a bit too much though :p
15) IFKI - From what I have heard, this account is not to be messed with and for good reason. Would prove invaluable in any dream team.
16) Arrow123 - We've had our disagreements in the past, but a respectful player, a good poster, and pretty much unstoppable at the moment in game. What more could you ask for?
17) Auguthy2 - My old duke. Everything went downhill when he left. Don't know much about his playing skills, but I know he's a great leader. Motivates well and organises like no other.
18) Kustard King/Spartan Clan - Sorry guys, you take up one spot, because in my mind, you guys are one entity. You guys are an amazing set of players/leaders and.... who doesn't love a bit of KK?

Still debating the last two, will update my list soon enough.

DeletedUser

@Dragoulya -

Why thank you, I was quite shocked when I saw you had me on it :)

@Greg -

Why not put xshaz and 2Hot? giggles