w56 elite warriors

DeletedUser

Exactly... coplaying is not necessary to be a top contender/account. It is for those who have very busy schedules but still like the game and want to play. Of-course that is not always how new comers see the co-playing feature.

DeletedUser

Exactly... coplaying is not necessary to be a top contender/account. It is for those who have very busy schedules but still like the game and want to play. Of-course that is not always how new comers see the co-playing feature.

Or our dear Roo :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

And for those trying to punch above their weight, as opposed to settling for what they can do in however much time the have -- like the rest of us. :icon_wink:

Muldie325

Agreed. Oda is relative to size, however, if u use your ODA to clear vills that you then noble then your fine. (Or if you do it for your tribe then great, in that respect ur probably an anomaly). For a player to be 8.6 mill and have pathetic ODA is the fault of that player, unless ofc that player is a Tribal Defender.

No, no, no, no, no.

ODA is a bad thing at any stage of the game. It means troops lost on your side as well. Having low ODA means good attacking (making it hard to stack against), or good target selection (Backstabbing, gifts etc.). Either way you can't call it a fault.

Also if you're going to make some of your players "tribe defenders" you make the 8m+ players those. 8m+ Players shouldn't be your offensive players, because they get hit hardest by morale issues.. duh?

Last edited:

DeletedUser67005

Ummm..... No? You said that you were ranked higher than MoM; he was pointing out that considering you have much more members, mathematically speaking, it's not such a shocker.

Z wasn't bragging that we were ranked higher than MoM. So I don't even know why Tiger got defensive in the first place.

He was merely pointing out that there were a lot of MoM players on the list, while -MM-, OHYEAH, and their splinter tribes were completely overlooked. Given that -MM- are a rank above MoM, and players like sirkon are obviously among the best W56 has, why weren't they even considered?

DeletedUser95593

No, no, no, no, no.

ODA is a bad thing at any stage of the game. It means troops lost on your side as well. Having low ODA means good attacking (making it hard to stack against), or good target selection (Backstabbing, gifts etc.). Either way you can't call it a fault.

Also if you're going to make some of your players "tribe defenders" you make the 8m+ players those. 8m+ Players shouldn't be your offensive players, because they get hit hardest by morale issues.. duh?

Having low ODA and high enemy conquers means good attacking. Having low ODA and only nobling barbs, you can say its good but its selfish.

Morale stopped being a problem a long time ago aswell.

DeletedUser

Alright, ill settle this debate. I'm not on that list, so the list is not correct. There we go. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I do dodge, just not my own account. That's how cool iam.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How come you are sitting? Apparantly we havent made anybody quit:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How come you are sitting? Apparantly we havent made anybody quit:icon_rolleyes:

Yes, because we forget that W2V all play their accounts, 24/7 and don't require sleep or breaks. Rawr!

And....

Z wasn't bragging that we were ranked higher than MoM. So I don't even know why Tiger got defensive in the first place.

He was merely pointing out that there were a lot of MoM players on the list, while -MM-, OHYEAH, and their splinter tribes were completely overlooked. Given that -MM- are a rank above MoM, and players like sirkon are obviously among the best W56 has, why weren't they even considered?

I completely agree with the second part; the list is nowhere near comprehensive enough. The ironic thing is, Sirkon used to be in MoM, so his stats when added up with his old stats are probably too large.

However, on the first part, Tiger wasn't defensive, and we know Z wasn't boasting; Tiger just remarked, off-hand, that it wasn't hard to be higher rank than us when it's top 40 versus our 15 (believe it or not, it really is pretty damn easy to get higher then us :p). I was just merely pointing out that he interpreted it wrong, and then several different posters, including you, questioned what I was saying; hope that clears things up, but I know I'll have to repeat myself in the next post.

DeletedUser

Yes, because we forget that W2V all play their accounts, 24/7 and don't require sleep or breaks. Rawr!

Well, when only one side in a war is fighting, the need for sitters is greatly reduced:lol:

To quote the great Bill Hicks "you need two sides for a war, this is just a one-sided slaughter fest"

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
sorry guys about leaving Ohyeah and MM out....i didn;t think any of them will make it in the top10 since T members didn;t make it.i will take a look and ohyeah and MM stats but still don;t think they will change much.this is my first thread ever so i knew i would make mistakes :) .and no....since one of my co's got banned from 2.9mill to 1.9milll and then both co's left me alone with the mess.this destroyed me completely and crushed my spirit...but i pulled myself together and made my account what it is today with the help of my tribe and my determination to own this world...so i used my situation not to fill me with hate and deleting emotions but i turned it into a fire that is still burning....since then i played solo...had fin for a week or two around 4-5mill or so but he just sited people and i got back mark(old co) who banned me by doing a mistake.he has been officially back on my account a few days after this 2012-01-30 19:36 its a date i mailed and asked the mods about my co changing his account since he took over slowtarget after it got wiped good (i am kinda paranoid about bans now so i mail and ask them about everything i don;t understand yet ).

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
tuti are a new tribe so unless a player of theres has eaten 350 war clams non of them will make it.

DeletedUser

Alb, this list isn't comprehensive enough; I'd wager about 5/6 people at least that could contend for the top spots - not to mention that this is only current stats. Like for instance, Sirkon would need his MoM stats + his Ohyeah stats. Etc - a few people have moved around, like Taz/Mlb, etc. Then there's stats that are lost, like stats for Haul for Bigjay. (If you notice he isn't on either stats, why? Well, Haul's lost, then he was in MoM, then he was in [T]. Alb didn't collate people's stats and track tribes, etc.)

It's a good idea, but it's nowhere near finished, yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tazecca

+ conquers will include if inactives have been put in a holding tribe which has been declared on... Like T with Cookie
the vills were gifted but counted to war stats (im not sure if this is the exact case with cookie but i used it as an example)

DeletedUser

+ conquers will include if inactives have been put in a holding tribe which has been declared on... Like T with Cookie
the vills were gifted but counted to war stats (im not sure if this is the exact case with cookie but i used it as an example)

I agree completely with what you're saying Taz. If the stats were more realistic I would likely be even further in the lead. Excellent point:lol: