W57 Dream Team..!

DeletedUser

i need a explanation on that one... i heard he sucks

.... in certain skype chatrooms I have heard that it is said ...

" ..... nobody is allowed to play on the UK server without first joining Cody/thegod's fan club! " .... but since I don't have the proof of that yet , or even know whom I can go to, to get the application form from ... as with the invite ... I live and play in hope!

.... so the rumour goes , at least.
Mind you, the chances are it is all just a wind up as I have also heard from a reputable source that he does indeed , suck!

So just because I like to be on the safe side, everywhere other than in game , I stuck your name on the list ... well , it was either that or add the Illuminati (yawn), again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Illuminati is better???

...please do not try and stick extra words in my mouth while I am trying to extract my feet!:icon_redface:

Why not make your own list if you can't think of something better to add.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser102717

i didnt understand any of that apart from the fan club part :S

DeletedUser

1. Theilluminai
2. Pain carbon
3. Lion lio

4 and 5 actually don't know many players from this world ahahahah

Reason... Pro players :)

DeletedUser95184

It's tough when you know so many peoples personality and skill :$. By points alone obviously the top 5. By personality?
1. Exiledgod
2. djwright15
3. TheIlluminati(Miwok)
4. Tribalanon(JB)
5. Whatever acc Killy is on

I quit my account a couple of months ago lol, Although Miwok is trying to tempt me into co'ing him lol.

Who are you btw?

JB

DeletedUser

DREAM TEAM

1 Theilluminati
2 Pain Carbon
3 Kingmq38
4 Legendslayx
5 Lionlio

REASON : LOOK AT MAP :D I want a CORE group to conquer everyone... RIM = DEAD :D WE GROW SLOWLY going to the rim . 1 player each side.

Pain.Carbon

DREAM TEAM

1 Theilluminati
2 Pain Carbon
3 Kingmq38
4 Legendslayx
5 Lionlio

REASON : LOOK AT MAP :D I want a CORE group to conquer everyone... RIM = DEAD :D WE GROW SLOWLY going to the rim . 1 player each side.

In this case..

1 Pain.Carbon
2 kingmq38
3 xenthyl
4 TheIlluminati
5 Mystic Meg

Pure CORE team :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

i didn't see tdinh08 on there, or even iiooii, you all forgotten me?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i didn't see tdinh08 on there, or even iiooii, you all forgotten me?

Generally it's useful to have players you can rely on to be able to log in to their account without being locked out of it with a sudden unexpected loss of villages for whatever reason :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1. codygoodthegreat
2. zaretz
3. sergei86
4. Thats Outrageous (masp)
5. myself ofc