W58 - update ?

DeletedUser79042

Can someone write a short (I do not mind a long one :icon_biggrin:) update on how this world is evolving so far. Some predictions are also welcome :)

A top 20 tribe sumup with a few comments might do the trick quite allrighty :icon_idea:

Thanks warriors of W58 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

MANIC and FORK allied to take on D3TH. HONOR has just declared on BEYOND and INSAN3 & OW! have been at it for days. ~GOT~ and K.S.D have been waring a few weeks now... and T-Crew has stop nobling villages untill the world is at peace (noble strike).

DeletedUser96519

MANIC and FORK allied to take on D3TH. HONOR has just declared on BEYOND and INSAN3 & OW! have been at it for days. ~GOT~ and K.S.D have been waring a few weeks now... and T-Crew has stop nobling villages untill the world is at peace (noble strike).

TBH R2D3, thsi about sums it up the best it can be.
The beyond/insane/ow war is particularly interesting as its fairly fresh and the stats are only just starting to come in.

MANIC V FORK is a little stale again, but this will no doubt be a slow grind of a war.

I never understood how KSD and GOT ended up warring considering their respective positions within the world, yet this has actually become one of the most interesting wars out there/ Long range noblings are always good fun though.

DeletedUser

Short and to the point good job

DeletedUser102250

war stats for FORK/MANIC vs D3TH

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, MANIC
Side 2:
Tribes: D3TH

Timeframe: Last 2 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,578
Side 2: 4,935
Difference: 1,643

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 402
Side 2: 364
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 38,927,150
Side 2: 32,620,606
Difference: 14,306,544

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,325,377
Side 2: 3,075,635
Difference: 249,742

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

TBH R2D3, thsi about sums it up the best it can be.
The beyond/insane/ow war is particularly interesting as its fairly fresh and the stats are only just starting to come in.

MANIC V FORK is a little stale again, but this will no doubt be a slow grind of a war.

I never understood how KSD and GOT ended up warring considering their respective positions within the world, yet this has actually become one of the most interesting wars out there/ Long range noblings are always good fun though.

Short and to the point good job

glad to see we all agree on something :lol:

DeletedUser79042

MANIC and FORK allied to take on D3TH

vs

MANIC V FORK is a little stale again

does not compute - must be something I never ever witnessed before :icon_wink:

2 tribes @ war as it seems and yet they ally to take down a common -as it appears to be- enemy.

But, 90 mil pts vs a minor 11 mil, is something noteable - is it not? The stats posted above are revealing of heavy resistance by the small tribe. Interesting ;) Someone might say that the 2 big tribes reserve troops for their own war - which is probably ongoing despite the "alliance"

Thank you all for this summary. I do have a small account around to monitor things. What I see so far, is big tribes (Manic and Fork excluded up to now) taking (or at least try) to take down some 10 times smaller than them. It is probably how this world has evolved so far... Lastly, there is so heavy activity by even small players.

Thanks again :)

DeletedUser3776

Posting here to not create a new thread - is LUNA just renamed Insane?

DeletedUser93513

Posting here to not create a new thread - is LUNA just renamed Insane?

InSan3 was having leadership/council changes so yes, Luna is the new InSan3.. with a new council and several members from T-Crew joining.

DeletedUser

Another puppet tribe succumbing to the authority of a bigger power. Just sad. I liked the worlds where people had no allies... Just total war. :(

DeletedUser

Another puppet tribe succumbing to the authority of a bigger power. Just sad. I liked the worlds where people had no allies... Just total war. :(

True that,
im wondering what will manic do once they have no more enemys... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser102250

Dam, a lot of stuff happens when your gone for 36 hours...

DeletedUser79042

I must say, that all these years I played in w30, I never ever remember seeing something like that :

Reservoir Dogs’ purpose is to facilitate the expansion of Traquair,Froggies im-not-pro and debb123 in K37, K47, and K48. In addition to that mission, we also serve at the bequest of our MANIC brethren stationed in the continents listed above.

We are a hand picked group of ill tempered and trigger happy players looking to do battle with anyone. Only the most active and experienced players are chosen to fill the ranks of the Reservoir Dogs. If you choose to test us you will quickly find out why we fall under the protection of Traquair, Froggies im-not-pro and debb123.

And that is not all. I seen more. Even from single players.

This stuff is "standard practice" in this world? Have you seen any more around? This must be a new evolution in TW...

DeletedUser

basically this world is full of people scared of manic, and manic is just too happy to hug them all. rd claim to be pro but about all they can do is noble inactives.

DeletedUser

basically this world is full of people scared of manic, and manic is just too happy to hug them all. rd claim to be pro but about all they can do is noble inactives.

AND manipulate merges.. T-crew are no more, so..!