W58 - update ?

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
can anybody write a post small or long i dont mind on the current wars in this world?

Well it´s actually pretty simple, it´s a world war Honor and Fork against rest.

p.s. i wrote it when numba has not replied hehe, and please change color to green or something that is possible to see :)

DeletedUser104782

Honor is defeating AM and Manic on all fronts except for the right a little... ~HT~ is in a bad tactical position but holding pretty nicely at the moment...

Thats the basic input on Honor vs. AM and Manic...

DeletedUser104766

Currently Fork is at war with MANIC and their allies Beyond and AM
Honor is at war with MANIC, AM, ~GOT~ (no official declaration though)
MANIC is at war with FORK, HONOR, ~HT~ (ally of Honor)
~GOT~ is at war with HONOR (read above) and BERRY (I've been told that they made some diplomatic relations and there hasn't been any recent conquers according to twstats so I'm probably wrong)

I could add in some more tribes and stuff but I think this gives you a picture

thanks alot :)

DeletedUser104784

Honor is defeating AM and Manic on all fronts except for the right a little... ~HT~ is in a bad tactical position but holding pretty nicely at the moment...

Thats the basic input on Honor vs. AM and Manic...

Yea! we are winning!

DeletedUser104766

will definately be interesting and yes i agree ~HT~ are in a bad position. Honor vs GOT will be intresting honor have the upper hand but GOT showed that they can hold multiple fronts maybe facing only 1 front they may give honor a good challenge

DeletedUser104784

lol why don't you ask iDoLiZeD why her points are going down recently.. hmm :)

DeletedUser104784

image.php

no need to ask her.. you saw this ;)

DeletedUser

lol why don't you ask iDoLiZeD why her points are going down recently.. hmm :)

Actually, GOT will defend , not like idolized did...:lol:

senge pieh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104766

got managed to hold up against manic berry t-crew and insane a while back and have only grew stronger from then. Any tribe that challenges GOT will be tested. wether got are a good defensive or offensive tribe they wont go down easy

DeletedUser

We got them spear nukes!! Great if you clear LC defenders