W58's Pentagon Penthouse Gazette (Volunteer thread)

• Thread starter DeletedUser13939
  • Start date

DeletedUser

if you want, a fb group works just as good as a skype chat, have been using it with people that are not able to use skype
will be a good way to get the different parts of the paper together

DeletedUser13939

It's not that difficult. I mail each person and tell them what I need them to do. Then they message me the results. ^^ I already have three off doing something. I'm just trying to figure out what I should do for the first edition. Maybe collect some stats. :3

llanowar

If you were smart DK you would ask the guy doing all those charts to be a consistent contributor for your stats section....that way we get his charts AND the paper at the same time and its only 1 thread to read.

DeletedUser13939

If you were smart DK you would ask the guy doing all those charts to be a consistent contributor for your stats section....that way we get his charts AND the paper at the same time and its only 1 thread to read.

The guy with the updating Maps is one of my interviewers. :<

Also, my map creator will be making maps that his thread does not have. :3

llanowar

Not the guy doing the maps....up in the stickys is a chart thread that maintains stats and such on top 10 tribes.....thats who I am referring to.

DeletedUser13939

Oh! You mean the miletsones! Good idea, but I'm not talking about those stats. xD

DeletedUser

There's a new position I want. The Pointer Out of the Obvious.

Or the Common Sense Meister.

DeletedUser19927

I want the missionary position .

I'll lend a hand if you wish .

DeletedUser

If you were in a lift that would be wrong on many levels.

DeletedUser13939

sooo... hows the progress so far Dwarven King? =)

Quite well actually. Everyone (including myself) has received a "job" and is working on it. Once I receive all final results, I'll post the first issue. It may be a little short, but, we have to start somewhere. ;)

DeletedUser

Can I see what you have so far? o_O

Paper member privs and all that.

DeletedUser

There is no.light under your bridge though, how can you read In the dark
You been at the farmers carrots... :)

DeletedUser

I really hope this paper is at least mediocre, these forums do need saving :icon_eek:

DeletedUser13939

Can I see what you have so far? o_O

Paper member privs and all that.

All I have under my eyes at the moment is the interview I am doing.

There is no.light under your bridge though, how can you read In the dark
You been at the farmers carrots... :)

I'm a Dwarf, not a troll. >:|

I really hope this paper is at least mediocre, these forums do need saving :icon_eek:

Agreed! I'm trying to add some laughs in my interview, and Rampants seems to be quite able to do good interviews.