W60 Player Made Maps

DeletedUser20277

Here's a post LSD split Top 10. I thought it would be interested to have a before and after anyone else recruits the players.

This is the before. I'll post an after, well, after.

[spoil]
en60Top10150212.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

very nice. after the dust settles in another day or so how bout one highlighting where the main lsd players went?

DeletedUser20277

Sure, I'll give it a couple of days and get something up.

DeletedUser

very nice. after the dust settles in another day or so how bout one highlighting where the main lsd players went?

+1 This

p.s. now it's stickied i hope to see more and more maps each day get the creativity out guys, have seen some really nice ones here!

DeletedUser

For my Interview thread, could anyone do a map of the top 20 leaders?

Include: Morpeth, King Matt, Imaji-Nations, Lord S Samuel, CallousStranger, hriggs, TrisNet, Capsule Corp., TWButch3r, RStudios. In different colours please. :)

Yes, before you ask, Please include Morpeth. The Interviews will have to be based on prior events. :|

And yes I am apparently only doing 10 Interviews. The others refused or ignored my mail (how rude lol :D)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ahh to bad...Oh well you got good leaders in there also..

Goodluck Bernard

DeletedUser

:S I am a duke of SLAP too... I dont mind having a interview... Haha! :D

DeletedUser

Atleast their dukes wont abandon the tribe to move to another :p

DeletedUser

Atleast their dukes wont abandon the tribe to move to another :p

+1 :p Except that wasn't the full story. Any attempt to redeem myself will only flame my public image more, so that's where I say ''I deserve it."

DeletedUser

+1 :p Except that wasn't the full story. Any attempt to redeem myself will only flame my public image more, so that's where I say ''I deserve it."

+1 i got alot of respect for you after that comment. Most people wouldnt accept that and just end up fighting their corner until the very end, way past where the point where they are trying to preserve their dignity and into the just child whining stage. So for that you have my respect and i would have to hear the whole story before passing judgement on rest of the situation.

DeletedUser

Made a map to show the core of the world, I was halfway through it when i realised how crowded it was...

[spoil]
world_60_core_by_twjabberjabber8-d4qd7tk.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser20277

Top two tribes per K now that LSD are gone. K's 64, 65, 66, 74, 75 and 76. 20/02/12. Bit difficult to get everything clear with the amount of tribes spread over the 6 K's. Best I can do.

[spoil]
SouthPostLSD200212.jpg
[/spoil]

Top 10 Tribes. 20/02/12.

[spoil]
en60Top10200212.jpg
[/spoil]