W60 Player Made Maps

DeletedUser

The person currently running the account is a he. Dont know bout victoria, but all the dodging and sniping is done by Valhalla, who is in matter of fact a male!
I <3 Shroud's co, especially since dubya left the account. She has done a fantastic job of sniping, I will give her that.
:p

DeletedUser

en60top10.png

Not happy with it but I made it.

DeletedUser

i really like it, very different then other maps ppl have made. just maybe make the tags pop a lil more and its my fav so far this world

DeletedUser

I like the map, though I agree with legless, it's pretty hard to see.

DeletedUser

The font is hard to read imo. Maybe change the font color to white next time?

Great map!

DeletedUser

I played with the fonts for awhile t hen got bored... spent more time trying to get them more visible than I did on the rest the map. The color for SexC was to hard to see too due to their size and their lack of grouping. Of course it is already out of date cause Booze moved up and took their spot.

DeletedUser

en60top10everyoneelse31.png

New top 10 from me, a little easier to read I think. I may have to drop the Everyone else from the map but I just like showing how far the rim is and where major holes are in the map. Maybe I will try doing it with a different filter so it isnt so over powering.

I saw the request for top 20's I started to do the player one and it takes so much effort and I am not willing to put it in since I am not even close to being top 20 player or tribe sorry.

DeletedUser

Just a suggestion Tiger, putting in a black background instead of the brown would allow for a higher level of contrast so that you don't have players like DP QQing on maps that he is too lazy or too ignorant of Gif/WarMap freeware to make.