W63 - Auto-Updating Maps

Rincor

Most people here want spoilers, plz add spoilers, its annoying to scroll up n down to compare different maps.. spoilers makes it easier..

DeletedUser96943

You'd still have to scroll either way...I think it's fine how it is. Thanks for putting up the maps:)

DeletedUser

I think they should be spoilered, not sure how it makes much of a difference to Tearless, or people who don't want spoilers though.

As someone who is residing over the maps (for the rest of us playing), I think you should do what others want, particularly if it hardly affects those who don't want the change, or you.

Rincor

Any good player would realize that spoilers make things easy.. its Okay, it just seems as the one who created this, isn't to experienced and obviously, not the right person to hold this task.

DeletedUser

Yeah... GoML kid.
I post the thread, I choose the layout.

Rincor

yea you two should co-player each other, and call yourselves the Ubernoobies.. Maybe ajax can teach tearless how to play TW.

Rincor

Dont worry about it, all u need to know is that I'm way ahead of u in points, troop count, and loot.

DeletedUser

lets get this back to subject?

when is the maps updated daily? (time-wise)

DeletedUser

I think it's four hours behind server time.. But someone will have to confirm that for me.

DeletedUser

They usually update around 10 ST it seems for me.

PS: I prefer without spoilers :)