W63 - Auto-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

The fact the the dude you quoted isn't in my tribe nor is he the solo player Nauzhror that your thinking of both myself and Nauz have full time jobs lives, girlfriends and would still walk all over you IG. (sorry Nauz if I said too much :x)
Nauz is your girlfriend?
You're his girlfriend?
You take turns at being the man?

DeletedUser

He'd better not, Nauz is mine.

He just doesn't know it yet. :3

DeletedUser

WoW! Srsly? people are still crying about spoilers for the maps....

Grow up. Unless of course you are just doing it for attention...than by all means continue to troll.

Tearless got permission...chose the format he wanted...and now he is going with it.

The end.

Thank you Tearless for taking the time and interest to get these rolling..and to paraphrase someone else in this thread...Haters just gonna Hate.

I will never get back that piece of my life that I have lost reading the last two pages of this thread...what a waste.

DeletedUser

I personally think that the maps should be zoomed out one more K as these Ks are starting to fill out now.

Rincor

WoW! Srsly? people are still crying about spoilers for the maps....

Grow up. Unless of course you are just doing it for attention...than by all means continue to troll.

Tearless got permission...chose the format he wanted...and now he is going with it.

The end.

Thank you Tearless for taking the time and interest to get these rolling..and to paraphrase someone else in this thread...Haters just gonna Hate.

I will never get back that piece of my life that I have lost reading the last two pages of this thread...what a waste.

noob... enuf said

Rincor

who says u nubz deserve to chat or know my ingame name? all u gotta know is that I have more than 3000 points

DeletedUser

I reckon you're new-hax0r, if you are over 3k points like you say.