W63 - Auto-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

if theres going to be haters about spoiler then i suggest this thread be closed so everyone would just stop this and give up. i came in here to see the map and others opinion about the tribes and such not about a damn spoiler.

DeletedUser98628

@ blakey

all I saw there was a bunch of blah blah blah.

misquotes and attempts at manipulation. And than you have the audacity to call me a noob and you do not even know what pnp stands for.

nuff said.

I was saying you don't know what it stands for, you miscues the term politics and propaganda.

DeletedUser

The likes of BizNiz, BASE and OFFEND are nicely spread, room to grow but not half way across the world from one another.

Then you have tribes like @FEAR@, that have 70+ villages in their church influence area.

DeletedUser

Can Base get a different colour? Since BizNiz got the blue Base's grey has been blending with either ~D A~ or HBGR and it's harder to see.

[spoil]
XmdLk.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser100696

Thanks for putting the maps up for. I'd also like to nominate Tearless to have full control of the maps in this thread and to do whatever he chooses with them. This thread looks like a classroom of mud-slinging monkeys.