W63 - Auto-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Thanks for putting the maps up for. I'd also like to nominate Tearless to have full control of the maps in this thread and to do whatever he chooses with them. This thread looks like a classroom of mud-slinging monkeys.

There's no vote, sorry bud. That's what mods are for.

DeletedUser

Can Base get a different colour? Since BizNiz got the blue Base's grey has been blending with either ~D A~ or HBGR and it's harder to see.

[spoil]
XmdLk.png
[/spoil]

agree its hard to see,and i got bad eyes

DeletedUser

Didn't TS quit?
So don't expect to get any map changes made until someone else takes over the maps and makes a new thread.

DeletedUser

images

You do realise I already made this comment, in this thread, in response to the inconclusive poll...

I do, I was just seeing if i got any hothead comments after all the debates going on. :lol:

Although im not too bothered some really do have a point. It takes quite a while for the maps to load up all at once if your on a slow connection.

DeletedUser

I do, I was just seeing if i got any hothead comments after all the debates going on. :lol:

Although im not too bothered some really do have a point. It takes quite a while for the maps to load up all at once if your on a slow connection.
And spoilers will make a difference to that loading time? No, it still loads the same. What was their point again?
That has already been discussed in length, so once again...
Slowpoke3.GIF

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

ohaider LT

DeletedUser

And spoilers will make a difference to that loading time? No, it still loads the same. What was their point again?
That has already been discussed in length, so once again...
[SPOIL]
Slowpoke3.GIF
[/SPOIL]

haha love it lol

ohaider LT

Oh god, Who gave you the key to let you out your cage? :lol: Gimme a shout on skype sometime. It's been a long time.

DeletedUser64592

I know my captures suck mostly but still nice to be on the top fastest nobling map! #1 for today any way :)

DeletedUser

Strange, none of the top 15 players are in the 4 core continents.

DeletedUser

I know its physically possible, i update maps. Blue was removed by the mapmaker so im asking him to add it back in.

Not removed, assigned to BizNiz who then disappeared :eek: Also the guy who 'updates' maps on this world quit a while ago...

DeletedUser

(party) But what happens when Dezza nobles you? Will you quit as well? :icon_confused: