W63 - Auto-Updating Maps

Rincor

you do know there are 16 plays that have more than 3000 points right? idk how the hell u came up with the idea that im new-hex0r...

DeletedUser

Because he's probably the worst player to have reached 3000 points

DeletedUser98628

WoW! Srsly? people are still crying about spoilers for the maps....

Grow up. Unless of course you are just doing it for attention...than by all means continue to troll.

Tearless got permission...chose the format he wanted...and now he is going with it.

The end.

Thank you Tearless for taking the time and interest to get these rolling..and to paraphrase someone else in this thread...Haters just gonna Hate.

I will never get back that piece of my life that I have lost reading the last two pages of this thread...what a waste.

Wow another Noob with fail grammar.... It's not like that piece of your life would have been spent doing anything other then being a noob on world 63 IG. I wish I had the piece of my life back that I lost looking up your stats.

Rank UserName Villages Points
4602 Shadowzilla Mercs 816 1 816

DeletedUser

@blakey2782

Hey troll my grammar is fine. Why don't you find something else to do like play in traffic.

As for my stats in game, I have been a consistent poster in the hauls thread which would explain why I am where I am. But unlike the whiny cry-baby's out there, I do not restart if the going is a little rough.

hmmm I am guessing that Rincor and blakey are serious bum buddies since they are so quick to run to each others defense.

As for your IG stuff...I really do not care. If you notice I did not ask for your information. I was just pointing out that you are obviously ashamed of your original handle that you do not use it in game.

Or is it that you want to be like an ass on the pnp and you do not want it to come back to haunt you in-game.

Or maybe it is that your co-players are so much better than you that you all use their name instead of yours as your's really is that insignificant.

Either way I can surmise that you two are children, who with the power of anonymity, conclude that you are more significant than you actually are. Let me reassure you kids that you are not.

cheers

DeletedUser98628

I didn't even know Rincor was in my tribe until today, we have not defended each other once.

You call us bum buddies because we have the same point of view? You are the one defending someone, so you must really like him/her. (KS's posts confuse me)

If you were a good player, you would know that you should restart.

Also, an ellipsis does not work as a comma.

DeletedUser

I didn't even know Rincor was in my tribe until today, we have not defended each other once.

You call us bum buddies because we have the same point of view? You are the one defending someone, so you must really like him/her. (KS's posts confuse me)

If you were a good player, you would know that you should restart.

Also, an ellipsis does not work as a comma.

I concur. But he still has said some stupid crap in here that would make me embarrassed to be in a tribe with him. In fact I'm slightly embarrassed to play the same game as him :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

1.I didn't even know Rincor was in my tribe until today, we have not defended each other once.

2.You call us bum buddies because we have the same point of view? You are the one defending someone, so you must really like him/her. (KS's posts confuse me)

3.If you were a good player, you would know that you should restart.

4.Also, an ellipsis does not work as a comma.

1.No where did I mention you two in the same tribe...Again it is just you attempting to twist a situation to your advantage...which by the way, you fail.

2. No not because of your points of view...But because of your attitudes. You are both negative and non-constructive, trolling flamers. It is easy to presume that you are bum buddies.

3. No, if I am a good player I will turn my situation around and survive this set back. That is what good players do. They take any situation, whether negative or positive, and do their best to turn it to their advantage.

4. It is not an ellipsis...As an ellipsis has a space on both sides of the three periods ... , like that. I was just using 3 periods for dramatic effect. Wow you even failed at being a grammar Nazi. And really attempting to correct someone on grammar in this game is the absolute lowest of attempts at flaming. So you have shown your true colours. (Come on now and try to correct me on my spelling of colour)

I forget, are you the one who claims to be a banker in real life. LoL does that mean you are a teller? So when I come into the bank to check my account balance I go to you and say. "I would like to check my account balance please?" I also doubt you are as old as you attempt to get people to believe. Well maybe you are not a teenager anymore, but you sure give off the impression that you are as mature as one.

I apologize dark for keeping this thread derailed but at least I got the kids to stop crying about spoilers/no spoilers.
Cheers,

DeletedUser

Before commenting on someone's grammar abilities (or lack thereof, as may be the case), perhaps you yourself should learn to read.

Also, because I am able to read (see above link), I will refrain from pointing out the many errors in your post(s).

Well crap.

Thank you Bromance I too have not followed the game rules as I should have, I expect to get an infract for this.

for not building up the community and for antagonizing my opponent with non-ingame information I apologize to the TW community. I will do my best to refrain from doing this in the future as well.

My exact infract IMO was bringing up his banking experience...regardless of him posting it in another thread had nothing to do with our current disagreement and was a total flame.

DeletedUser98628

Well crap.

Thank you Bromance I too have not followed the game rules as I should have, I expect to get an infract for this.

for not building up the community and for antagonizing my opponent with non-ingame information I apologize to the TW community. I will do my best to Kiss Up to everyone in the future

My exact infract IMO was bringing up his banking experience...regardless of him posting it in another thread had nothing to do with our current disagreement and was a total flame.

Really, I'm getting a lot of grief for being a banker? Is there a problem with that job? It requires a mathematical mind, that many here don't have.

I see no part of this thread where I was immature, you calling us "bum buddies" on the other hand, is immature, I'm not being negative and deconstructive, because I wish for spoilers.

Rincor, well, he is... yes.

It takes a good player to overpower a setback as such, but, well, you aren't overpowering it, your still tiny and will probably not survive much longer.

DeletedUser

Really, I'm getting a lot of grief for being a banker? Is there a problem with that job? It requires a mathematical mind, that many here don't have.

I see no part of this thread where I was immature, you calling us "bum buddies" on the other hand, is immature, I'm not being negative and deconstructive, because I wish for spoilers.

Rincor, well, he is... yes.

It takes a good player to overpower a setback as such, but, well, you aren't overpowering it, your still tiny and will probably not survive much longer.

You are not a banker...you are a teller...there is a difference...a banker owns a bank...true story. As far as accusing anyone else in this world of not having a mathematical mind...a little presumptuous aren't you. (I was going to let this go, but he brought it back up)

Hmmm, I just kind of grouped you and rincor together there. I also took your typing to be condescending when you began to call me names, and mimicked what I said as an insult to me. Oh wait, that is negative and non-constructive...oh yes and immature as well.
Wow another Noob with fail grammar.... It's not like that piece of your life would have been spent doing anything other then being a noob on world 63 IG. I wish I had the piece of my life back that I lost looking up your stats.
Here it is in case you forgot.

As for wishing for spoilers...maybe if you asked politely and or sent a ticket in, instead of crying on the externals. It would happen.

Now as for being a good player. I never said I was(I do strive to be)...but at least we both agree on what a good player is. And lets face it you really have no idea if I am overcoming it or not. "Overpowering" is your word and really not the right one for it. As for not surviving much longer...I take that as a personal threat. To it I say bring it. If you are so mighty in game than attack me now. Show everyone how superior you are. 1 on 1. Put your money where your mouth is or shut up.

As for kissing up to everyone...nope, that is not the case here. I just recognized that I made an error in judgement for which I apologized for. It is called being mature, and or being the bigger man.

DeletedUser98628

Let me break down this past response

You are not a banker...you are a teller...there is a difference...a banker owns a bank...true story.
This is true, I am a teller, but most people don't know what that is.

As far as accusing anyone else in this world of not having a mathematical mind...a little presumptuous aren't you. (I was going to let this go, but he brought it back up)

Aren't you the one saying everyone who restarts is a whiny-baby? Isn't that a bit presumptuous?

Hmmm, I just kind of grouped you and rincor together there.

Your wrong there. I don't even know which member of bunny! Rincor is. Nice job assuming though.

I also took your typing to be condescending when you began to call me names, and mimicked what I said as an insult to me. Oh wait, that is negative and non-constructive...oh yes and immature as well.

Noob is not a personal insult, and shouldn't be taken seriously... Bum buddy, and whiny baby, are on the other hand, personal insults. Fighting my side of the argument is constructive, but you are quite immature to take it as the opposite.

As for wishing for spoilers...maybe if you asked politely and or sent a ticket in, instead of crying on the externals. It would happen.

Sending a ticket in for spoilers? That's crying. Maybe if Tearless would do as people asked instead of being so stubborn and acting like he is the boss of this thread, we wouldn't need to bug the staff.

Now as for being a good player. I never said I was(I do strive to be)...but at least we both agree on what a good player is. And lets face it you really have no idea if I am overcoming it or not. "Overpowering" is your word and really not the right one for it.

I can tell by how tiny and dominated in your area you are, that you are not "overcoming," or "overpowering" it. (Call it what you like)

As for not surviving much longer...I take that as a personal threat. To it I say bring it. If you are so mighty in game than attack me now. Show everyone how superior you are. 1 on 1. Put your money where your mouth is or shut up.

Why would I waste time going halfway across the continent to clear you, lose a lot of axes, and gain nothing? If I brought your village to 36 points you would keep talking on here, this challenge just shows what a noob you are.

As for kissing up to everyone...nope, that is not the case here. I just recognized that I made an error in judgement for which I apologized for. It is called being scared of getting an infract.

Let me show you the irony of all you have said, and all you have accused me of.

@blakey2782

Hey troll (Calling names) my grammar is fine. Why don't you find something else to do like play in traffic. (Being immature)

As for my stats in game, I have been a consistent poster in the hauls thread which would explain why I am where I am. But unlike the whiny cry-baby's out there, I do not restart if the going is a little rough. (That's stupid)

hmmm I am guessing that Rincor and blakey are serious bum buddies (immature personal insult) since they are so quick to run to each others defense.

As for your IG stuff...I really do not care. If you notice I did not ask for your information. I was just pointing out that you are obviously ashamed of your original handle that you do not use it in game.

Or is it that you want to be like an ass on the pnp (Doesn't know what that means) and you do not want it to come back to haunt you in-game.

Or maybe it is that your co-players are so much better than you that you all use their name instead of yours as your's really is that insignificant.

Either way I can surmise that you two are children, who with the power of anonymity, conclude that you are more significant than you actually are. Let me reassure you kids that you are not.

cheers

DeletedUser

@ blakey

all I saw there was a bunch of blah blah blah.

misquotes and attempts at manipulation. And than you have the audacity to call me a noob and you do not even know what pnp stands for.

nuff said.

Rincor

talk talk and more talk.. Im not even gonna read all of this.. not worth it haha.. all u gotta know is that Im a better player than you.. <3 now keep talking nubz

DeletedUser

talk talk and more talk.. Im not even gonna read all of this.. not worth it haha.. all u gotta know is that Im a better player than you.. <3 now keep talking nubz

TL;DR alias nubz...<3

DeletedUser

@ blakey

all I saw there was a bunch of blah blah blah.

misquotes and attempts at manipulation. And than you have the audacity to call me a noob and you do not even know what pnp stands for.

nuff said.

Where there are two intelligences, in EVERY situation, one is greater than the other. I only wish the lesser would recognize that they're just that.

DeletedUser96943

I suggest letting all future posts be relevant to the maps. And I'll state my opinion once again; the maps are fine without spoilers. TS started this thread so he has full rights to its format in my opinion.

DeletedUser

I suggest letting all future posts be relevant to the maps. And I'll state my opinion once again; the maps are fine without spoilers. TS started this thread so he has full rights to its format in my opinion.

And with that right comes the responsibility of giving the users what they want, nobody appointed TS to do this he took it on himself. The maps are for the player base on W63, so who should dictate their format?