W63 - Auto-Updating Maps

DeletedUser

ohmaigawd Morthy? You can just give yourself free troops then? :eek:

DeletedUser

I am now the updater for w63 maps. Messege me if you want a family added. Please make sure it is a tribe that is actually on the map.

DeletedUser95698

add ~HOT~ to it so we can see how many villages they have in a week :O

DeletedUser

If anyone wants their tribe a certain color, feel free to message me. Tribes get priority according to ig rank. If there are border color clashes, lower rank gets their color changed.

DeletedUser92560

uf you should might even make maps in smaller size so that we would see nothing there
did you consider about that one !:lol:

DeletedUser

If anyone wants their tribe a certain color, feel free to message me. Tribes get priority according to ig rank. If there are border color clashes, lower rank gets their color changed.
I think Base in bright green ... It just seems more 'right' that way.

DeletedUser

Maps updated as of all the requests i had atm. Sorry for the wait.

DeletedUser

Cruel is assigned white, to represent we are here to promote peace in W63..
Not really..

DeletedUser

/me wonders why there is a hole on the map near BASE xD *Giggles* ah yeah they got disbanded :O :O :O hehe

DeletedUser

uf you should might even make maps in smaller size so that we would see nothing there
did you consider about that one !:lol:
This has nothing to do with me or even Nickjer. When the forums changed, width changed, meaning maps look like shit. Visit this site to see the maps in full splendor. Donate a few bucks while youre at.

DeletedUser67772

i still see you havn't added .:pO:. and .:pA:. as family tribes. or TWSL and TWSL 2

DeletedUser

their Basher tribe is in my K makes no odds where their located you just gotta be careful lol