W64 Blogger!

DeletedUser93450

So... did you do all that math yourself, or did you get someone else to do it? :p

DeletedUser1082

What other similar posts might you guys enjoy seeing? As in a review with some of the qualities of a guide. What have you always wanted to know more about in terms of facts or strategies but been unsure how to learn it? Churches? Morale? The limited/no hauls system? Any little thing, i can easily bunch it up with other posts to make a full one

DeletedUser

If you wouldn't mind, would you be up for creating a guide... outlining the correct way to pitwhore in reference to limited hauls? Correct way meaning fastest, most efficient way. If you could look into this, it would be appreciated.

DeletedUser1082

I believe this post has the information you require, but bear in mind it assumes you will only be building pits, nothing else.

DeletedUser

I have always wanted a table of how much each pit produces at each level with the equation to adjust for world speed but have never been able to find it and have yet again forgotton to record it myself!

Thanks for the flag review and has anyone won the easter egg comp yet? :)

DeletedUser1082

Click here, then just multiply those values by the world speed (thats iron mine but it's the same for all three)

I was hoping for things less well known, perhaps with some contention and confusion in relation to strategy and how they work.

DeletedUser93450

I'd like a guide on how to noble villages without them being stacked.

ty

DeletedUser1082

I'd like a guide on how to noble villages without them being stacked.

ty

As much as I know that's a joke, there are so many ways to do it that people fail to employ, I may find a way to work it into a strategy post.

In other news, guys I'm truly sorry, I've finished the textual aspect of Flags Part 2, but as you may notice in my other posts the images are messed up, that's because the site I use to upload images is down, for how long I don't know. Ill post whatever I can as soon as I can.

DeletedUser

As much as I know that's a joke, there are so many ways to do it that people fail to employ, I may find a way to work it into a strategy post.

In other news, guys I'm truly sorry, I've finished the textual aspect of Flags Part 2, but as you may notice in my other posts the images are messed up, that's because the site I use to upload images is down, for how long I don't know. Ill post whatever I can as soon as I can.

It doesn't matter, you're still miles better than any other blogger I've met. <3

DeletedUser

What other similar posts might you guys enjoy seeing? As in a review with some of the qualities of a guide. What have you always wanted to know more about in terms of facts or strategies but been unsure how to learn it? Churches? Morale? The limited/no hauls system? Any little thing, i can easily bunch it up with other posts to make a full one

Would be cool to have something about being a duke. Maybe not a guide exactly since everyone has their own notion of a good duke. Cause when you think about it (using w64 as an example) there's 30000 players and 1800 tribes, so assuming only half of them are active there are at least 900 dukes in w64. Out of the potential 900 dukes probably around 10-20 would actually be considered decent. Put in that perspective I think it's a position that could use some light shed upon it.

DeletedUser1082

Would be cool to have something about being a duke. Maybe not a guide exactly since everyone has their own notion of a good duke. Cause when you think about it (using w64 as an example) there's 30000 players and 1800 tribes, so assuming only half of them are active there are at least 900 dukes in w64. Out of the potential 900 dukes probably around 10-20 would actually be considered decent. Put in that perspective I think it's a position that could use some light shed upon it.

Great idea, I'll definitely do that ;)

Part 2 of the flag review is up!
Clicky

blablablablablabla

Part 2 is awesome!
But the easter egg has no text, so how can there be declared a winner? xD

blablablablablabla

Quoted from flag review part 1:

Last but not least, some of you may know that i’ve been putting Easter eggs in my posts, in the form of a link somewhere (anywhere throughout the post), well from now on the first person to send Malreaux a forum mail with the words printed on the Easter egg wins 50pp! There will also be a hint every week. Today’s hint: It’s in a very noble place

Sounds to me that from that blog on there was a prize in every blog to come, but I guess I just didn't understand it xD