W64? The Plan

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

just to be clear...

the settings were announced, we collectively found them favorable and have chosen to play W64

we will start 5-14 days after the world starts, location is not yet determined

the thread will be updated when the start time and location are set

Should be in your contacts list thus negating the need to call on people only to reject their application.

[spoil]nobody's application has been rejected and most of the people who posted that they wanted to join have been added to the list
those who simply did not fit the criteria were invited to start near us and have their applications reviewed at a later date

however, the need for the thread was not to advertise for those applicants that would be reviewed later
while i have repeatedly stated that applicants are welcome to start near us and be reviewed later, it was not mentioned in the first post

the need for the thread was basically a focus point, the forums offer a structure skype lacks
additionally, as evidenced by lucky's and ukawa's post, i do not have always current skype contact details for all of my mates

i do not expect ukawa to join us, but lucky will, so the thread was needed :icon_razz:[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106856

The list is growing, hopefully your tribe grows at a good pace as well. Good Luck...

DeletedUser

Best of luck with the tribe guys . Will be seeing you's in the world !

Deleted User - 4669627

we will not have any leadership
we will have a diplomat (h0lly's role if he wants it)

not heard from H0lly so we expect xBloodxThiirstyx- will be diplomat :icon_cool:

thanks to everybody who has expressed interest or wished us good luck
on behalf of everybody i wish you all good luck as well
:)

thanks to the viewers who made this thread the most viewed premade thread posted for W64 in the past year
:icon_redface:

our start date and location will be posted within several days
:icon_idea:

Deleted User - 4669627

last update

we plan to start when the next k's open...

[spoil]
en64
[/spoil]
we hope to see this happen within 48 hours

everybody in our skype chat will be pm'd when the k's are open and they are free to start

DeletedUser1082

[spoil]
en64
[/spoil]

Growth has been tiny the last 24 hours, it could be longer than we thought