W65 Blog

DeletedUser106856

Hello dear world

I will be your world blogger for this world and I hope you will all like what i have to offer. if you have any questions you can message me any time here or via skype at kenenth.handsbury. I will have a new blog up before the world starts with some early world information. Remember the blog is only as good as the feedback from the people (pssst thats you) so please give me as much feedback as possible

thanks
miwok

I Co-played with you :p

DeletedUser

Hello dear world

I will be your world blogger for this world and I hope you will all like what i have to offer. if you have any questions you can message me any time here or via skype at kenenth.handsbury. I will have a new blog up before the world starts with some early world information. Remember the blog is only as good as the feedback from the people (pssst thats you) so please give me as much feedback as possible

thanks
miwok

/me goes to add you, but realises he already has.

It'll be good to have a blogger from the beginning of the world. Please be consistent :p

DeletedUser

armyofloners is himself and i am myself

skype kenenth.handsbury

blablablablablabla

Nice blog, could use some spell checking and enters in the interviews though.
Just giving feedback :D

hanibalii

When a blogger can't spell (dull)
I found this to be very poor quality, after the excitement if Steves blog.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

When a blogger can't spell (dull)
I found this to be very poor quality, after the excitement if Steves blog.

I'm inclined to agree, while content wise there obviously isn't much to talk about due to the world not being opened yet, that doesn't change the spelling errors and clunky format you posted everything in.

For future blogs try not using spoilers, put it in the quote box instead as it just looks better. Also be sure to put a blank line between each person typing for the same reason. Proper grammar and spelling are expected of blog writers I think.

DeletedUser

read and will take into thought. in the past on 57 interviews were asked by the world to be put into spoilers but if you prefer the quotes then thats what we can do.

also i fixed the spelling errors and the spaces interview happened when I compiled and saved at the end, after my last preview so i didn't notice them, there now fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I suppose spoilers could work if you spaced things out better and cleaned it up. Perhaps bold each person's name to help it stand out more, along with the spacings.

DeletedUser

I thought They were rather blunt about what they thought was bad, but you took it well. I have to admit though, I do like the things you fixed. It makes it looks more...professional

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
also i fixed the spelling errors and the spaces interview happened when I compiled and saved at the end, after my last preview so i didn't notice them, there now fixed.

They are? :) haha Sorry had to do that.

Nice Blog , Like the different colours :)

<3