W65 Dream Team

DeletedUser74275

well i thought the top 50 thing was a tad ridiculous, i couldnt name 50 players in my own tribe and tell you all about them, let alone talk about 50 people who are ranked above me - maybe thats just me?

i thought it would be easier for everyone to come up with a dream team idea for a thread?

not sure on the structure on how this would be done just yet, but just throwing it out there, if anyone wants to suggest or take a lead and make their own topic on this and how it should be done, youre very welcome

should this thread continue and have any purpose, then i would ask for all the childish chit chat and biased views to be left in the other 9 active threads

DeletedUser

1. Ali
2. Ali
3. Ali
4. Ali
5. Ali

* tribe win's world by default

Tribe pet: Ted-terror

DeletedUser

I really do like this idea tbh.How many players on the team and so forth?

insomniaxe

Yeah I really like this idea, maybe about 10-15 on the dream team?

DeletedUser85711

-MonI-

That's it. (No one will get it besides like 2 people in the TW universe though)

DeletedUser

Think this would be a good idea if we had a squad size of around 15. Also would be good if people gave reasons for their choices instead of just naming their friends (just a couple of ideas)

DeletedUser85711

Lol, and the 2 of them posted shortly after me :p. Really though, you give a bit more details and may toss together a legit list. Also, are the players limited to this world?

DeletedUser

I think so Arith, best to keep or else people wouldn't know who you are talking about.

Ok here's my list in no particular order:

- Arith
Despite his arrogance, he has shown himself to be a valuable player.

- Paolo
Kept calm and morale never faulted even when he was being flamed like shit and had no troops.

- Genesis Device
Now on the kingDJbrown account, these guys are very skilled and dangerous.

- William Wallace
Great player, without the ego. Doesn't seek respect just gets his head down and does the job.

- Dr. Sandman
Great team player, skilled and always wanting to help the tribe anyway possible.

- Bunny Queen
Good defensive effort earlier in the world in Bunny.

- Azazel Aziz
Heard a lot about this guy from our friends in AAA. Good player and had guts for keeping apathy going for such a long time.

- .Tricky22
Can't hide your villages from him. You're gonna get nobled!

- Justinnissen09
Good long range effort got himself neatly onto the front line. Dedicated to the cause.

- ChemicallyImbalanced
This guy knows how to fight. Did especially well when Wobble and Slurp! team-tagged him considering how intoxicated he was.

- Dallow
As much as it pains me to say it, he is a skilled player. :p

I realise most in my list are Wobble and TB! but I wanted to limit most to those I have played alongside or against, usually through sits.

I know I've missed some other great players, sorry. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets see, is it supposed to be what team you think would have the best chances of kicking some ass or what team you'd most want to play with? And is it restricted to W65 players?

DeletedUser

-MonI-

That's it. (No one will get it besides like 2 people in the TW universe though)

I get it ;)

Yep -MonI-, Sandrajmb1, Wroc teh, Nmason930, Froshan, Le Guerre, w42 Nyuk and myself =This would be an Epic Tribe ;)

DeletedUser74275

the format was to be decided by all of us

i came up with a very complicated system last night but then general faili put his post in immediate response (like the unfunny child that he is) and i lost all enthusiam to do this

we can all just follow electricool's method, plain and simple, favourite 10 players, past and current, on World 65, with a few comments why they made your list?

DeletedUser94346

Over a month since i left w65 now however...

My w65 dream team:

In no particular order

Amit (Underground Authority) - really nice guy, happy to help with anything

Sam & Ali (Haters gonna hate) - Sound guys, sure they are a tad full of themselves, but great banter and skilled players to top it off!

Volvo (Volvol123) - most chilled back guy you'll ever meet, but daiiimnnn he can play :)

Mac Stew (Stewinthepot) - you absolute (insert expletives here) i still hate your guts, but i'd still have you in any tribe on w65, relentless and not always in a good way ;D

Styx (0xabad1dea) - bet i spelt that ign wrong but oh well. Still retaining title of the most consistently aggressive attacker i've met on TW, and that's saying something over the years :') such an ODA whore!!

Arith (Scarletundies) - never spoken to you properly but from the externals, where you are one of the few who make sens, and in-game performance you'd be a must in my lil dream team :)

Sir-P (Sir-Phoenix) - class act. Exceptionally good with his timings, always got something useful to add to conversations, up for a laugh and willing to help whoever and whenever!

El Valiente - you have to be in my dream team. Based purely off merit. Solely because you were the first to break my clean sheet on w65 :p God damn you, you still aren't forgiven!!! ;( haha. really nice guy though :)

Rich (Somebody I Used To Know) - well i was always gonna vote for myself wasnt I? :') utter noob obviously, but you gotta have one in every team right maybe i should be assigned group mascot?! :D

Ara (Multiple Wargasms) - <3 couldn't leave you out, you're a pain in the arse defending against :)

and that's where i'll end it....no one else is worthy of a slot on this beastly squad, the rest of you nubs are pathetic space wasters
:icon_twisted:

Much love
Rich

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Top 10 past and present, in no order

- Ramoth. Great defender and brilliant team player, great asset to any tribe

- volvol123. Great player, not really been tested on this world defensively but doing good attacking

- bunny queen. proven from when she was in bunny

- ScarletundieS. Done well under fire from yarr, altho some say it was a terrible op some say good defending, but i will add here anyway

- Paolo83. i don't agree with the way he left friends behind in wobble, but still no one can deny he did well defending the last op on him

- Dyemond. Nobling the enemy for fun dispite being hit at the same time.

- KnightsQuest. original owner on this account (quentin) was a great player, not too sure about the new guys but he gets in anyway.

- Bone-Collector. has a short temper and gets drunk alot, but still a good asset to the tribe, always wanting to help and always rallying the tribe for more attacks. Plus we all love checking his cat reports

- Orion4183. 44mill ODD and still over 2mill points

- ViRuS. back when both Em and virus himself was playing and active, rarely took free villages and always participating in all ops, also great for morale

- budint4ever.. LOL i joke ofc.. terrible display from him

Look forward to hopfully more people posting :D

Last edited:

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Mac Stew (Stewinthepot) - you absolute (insert expletives here) i still hate your guts, but i'd still have you in any tribe on w65, relentless and not always in a good way ;D

<3

since im responding figured id throw one together

Stewinthepot - if your dream team dosnt include you youre a bit weird.
Sicory - Need my coduke.
Volvol - #1 for a reason and hes a great guy.
Tman93 - Best guy ive met in wobble so far.
Somebody i used to know - Was one of the best players from NIR sadly he went to AAA and i had to kill him :(
Scarletundies - Not fun fighting against him. But it is more fun when he is in your tribe.
Azazel Aziz - Leading the AAA war in caps and a great player.
Sir-Phoenix - Has a coplayer named Spoons. spoons is a great guy and has a great name.
Fake Stewinthepot - Best troll on w65 and hes a champion.
TG Smurf/paolo83/electricool/Nazgulinho - Nothing to do with skill just need one of these 4 to annoy our enemies as much as their posts annoy me.

Forgot some players who were a major part of my early game but quit, figured id mention them as well
SOAD84 - Helped stack me in an early war
Patay Na Bata - Not much to do with skill but he refereed to me as "master stew" so ill throw him in
Steve -
Massa Moon Cricket - Did anything for his tribe
xiang1121 - One of my favorite players to have at my side in a war never was afraid of a fight

Last edited:

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oooh oooh I wanna play. Nice to see something fun pop up in the externals!

So hmm, 10 players...

Starting off with tman93 and this includes myself and my coplayer, Josh. I can't see myself of a world without him. <3
Sumner -- I have to choose him. He's a great player, he's hilarious, doesn't beat around the bush and is a great duke!
Dewdropdeb -- When she's dedicated, she's dedicated, and she's quite godly at the game. Times everything exceptionally well.
Royalist -- Great player, plays for the team!
Timmeh! (wibblewobble, mynameistim) -- Great player, and a better lover. <3
Arabela (Multiple Wargasms) -- Great player, and very fun to compete in the ODA rankings with. ;) (Btw, I will pass you once again! <3)
Mac (Stewinthepot) -- Great attacker, is better than 90% of TW players even when he's lazy.
volvol123 -- Great player, and so chilled.
Azazel Aziz -- Best AAA eater around. Great player!
Sarah and Dan (JariQ) -- These two players are great players, and really enjoyable to talk to. Especially when they pick on each other. :DD
Steve --
Somebody I Used To Know -- Despite being solo at the time, and having real life obligations, he did an incredible job defending against us wobblers.
Insom and Rizzla (Illuminati Puppet) -- These guys are great players, and great guys to talk to!

Well that was fun making a list. If you didn't make it, I'm sorry, I already went over the guidelined limit and I didn't want to go too far with it, OR you suck. :p