w65 Forum Personalities

DeletedUser100466

Never before have I met someone with such a fitting siggy as yours rathisamar...
Pleasure is all mine kroge :icon_wink:

I don't think he likes us, owing to the fact we rimmed him.

10 vs 1 hmm ok if that's make you happy you are too tough for me big guy ,i am gonna walk away from you
baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif
k

I will give you other reason too..
1)Bickering and bad mouthing about other tribe when yours proved nothing here besides taking lone wolves and hugging all tribe around you
2)egoistic comments
3)ignoramus comments

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil]
Not adding Yarr to remove bias.

Best Tribe:
1-Wobble
2-SVG
3-AAA

Best Player:
1-ScarletUndies
2-Trust?/Lucaya
3-Bunny Queen or Dallow

Best Leader
1-Wobble
2-Apathy
3-AAA

Worst Tribe
1-Care x (sorry Dallow and Chris :icon_sad:)
2-kE
3--404-

Worst Leader
1-Ninja's (questionable decisions)
2-Bunny (Entered them into unneeded wars through recruitment)
3-TOP

Most Promising Tribe
1-Judges
2-NIR (I think they still have a lot to offer)
3-Apathy (Not sure how they'd do in a tribe vs tribe war)

Most entertaining poster
1-Virus
2-Krogenth - Purely for his maps :icon_redface:
3-Acrylics (Headache)

Worst Forum Personality
1-Rathismar - Your emoticons are horrific D:
2-sir jermainium - You indirectly called me boring D:

Best Tribe Representation
1-Not sure

Best P&P Poster
1-Virus
2-Acrylics (headache)
3-Azazal

Best Avatar
1-Call Me Towel
2-Therin - Christmasy :D
3-Acrylics - ^

Best Signature
1-Sharkey
2-TG Smurf
3-Purple Lama

Funniest Poster
1-I don't remember coming across 1 funny post :|

Best Mod
1-Anyone but AOL
[/spoil]

Haha thanks :xmas smile:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
10 vs 1 hmm ok if that's make you happy you are too tough for me big guy ,i am gonna walk away from you
baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif
k

I will give you other reason too..
1)Bickering and bad mouthing about other tribe when yours proved nothing here besides taking lone wolves and hugging all tribe around you
2)egoistic comments
3)ignoramus comments

There were 8 of us, and you were considerably larger than any of us. You were a part of CHEWY, and it is not our fault that your tribe did not support you.

Many of the players we target were not "lone wolves". Both yourself and Calmkiller were in CHEWY, Auto was in AAA, Emperor Ruian and Bori were in TOP when we oped them. Only Alexhol and Destroyer weren't in a top 10 tribe when we attacked them, and that was because no top 10 tribe was silly enough to recruit into our continent again. As for hugging - until recently Apathy had maintained no more than 1 diplomatic relation at a time. Having no relations with 3/4 of the (major) tribes you border could hardly be called hugging.

We "bad mouth" what we see as bad decisions, and will continue to do so.

Egotistical? Where exactly? Granted, we do consider ourselves to be a tribe with a high average ability per player; however we're also very aware of how small we are in total when compared to other tribes such as Wobble.

And FYI, ignoramus is a noun. If you want to call someone's posts stupid, make sure you at least use the word correctly. Otherwise it's on a par with saying "I'm very intelligent" and miss-spelling the intelligent. It makes a mockery of your "point". I put point in quotation marks for a reason: I'm not quite sure how our posts are "stupid", especially when compared to your attempts at trolling.

Perhaps you meant ignorant, but that really wouldn't fit either. The only people who really comment from Apathy are myself, Azazel, and occasionally Dielection. We tend to only comment on what we know about, which by definition is the opposite of ignorant.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105718

and that was because no top 10 tribe was silly enough to recruit into our continent again

Or just because alexhol was a bad player? But no, that obviously wasn't a factor!

DeletedUser105209

There were two to 3 people on the account, at the time Alexhol was OP`d he was untested, there was no way to know what type of defenders they would be. I believe in being humble on the forums, but to call players out for attacking someone who is "Bad" is ridiculous, with that logic the majority of the world should not be targeted.

This game is about capitalizing on weaker players around you, you know like Yarr`s basher tribe.

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
There were 8 of us, and you were considerably larger than any of us. You were a part of CHEWY, and it is not our fault that your tribe did not support you.

Many of the players we target were not "lone wolves". Both yourself and Calmkiller were in CHEWY, Auto was in AAA, Emperor Ruian and Bori were in TOP when we oped them. Only Alexhol and Destroyer weren't in a top 10 tribe when we attacked them, and that was because no top 10 tribe was silly enough to recruit into our continent again. As for hugging - until recently Apathy had maintained no more than 1 diplomatic relation at a time. Having no relations with 3/4 of the (major) tribes you border could hardly be called hugging.

We "bad mouth" what we see as bad decisions, and will continue to do so.

Egotistical? Where exactly? Granted, we do consider ourselves to be a tribe with a high average ability per player; however we're also very aware of how small we are in total when compared to other tribes such as Wobble.

And FYI, ignoramus is a noun. If you want to call someone's posts stupid, make sure you at least use the word correctly. Otherwise it's on a par with saying "I'm very intelligent" and miss-spelling the intelligent. It makes a mockery of your "point". I put point in quotation marks for a reason: I'm not quite sure how our posts are "stupid", especially when compared to your attempts at trolling.

Perhaps you meant ignorant, but that really wouldn't fit either. The only people who really comment from Apathy are myself, Azazel, and occasionally Dielection. We tend to only comment on what we know about, which by definition is the opposite of ignorant.
[/spoil]
cool story bro

troll-u-mad-smiley-emoticon.gif

DeletedUser105718

There were two to 3 people on the account, at the time Alexhol was OP`d he was untested, there was no way to know what type of defenders they would be. I believe in being humble on the forums, but to call players out for attacking someone who is "Bad" is ridiculous, with that logic the majority of the world should not be targeted.

This game is about capitalizing on weaker players around you, you know like Yarr`s basher tribe.

We pointed out that they did not prove their worth. I'm pretty sure nobody ever stated that attacking bad players is bad. ;)

DeletedUser85711

Wobble recruited the player they wanted in k54.... It's not that everyone quit being "silly", it's that there isn't much to recruit in the K unless they picked off other tribes.

DeletedUser

Stay on topic please.

I agree with the towel for once.

Fine, here's my list to keep everything on topic. I was reserving it for a special occasion but, fine. :icon_razz:

Best Tribe:
  • Yarr
  • Wobble
  • Apathy
Best Leader
  • Wobble Council
    [*]Yarr Council
    [*]SGV Council
Most Promising Tribe
  • AAA-Future wars will prove their real power.
  • Apathy-Future Wars will show their real power.
  • TB!--Future Wars will show their real power.
Most entertaining poster
  • Call Me ToWeL-Funny guy. His idiocy is either a guise of a really smart person or he's just really really that high, but either way, his posts are amusing.
  • Rathisamar-Funny aswell. A bit of propaganda underneath his statements. He tries his best, and I find it funny how he tries his best.
  • Krogenth-He posts new maps consistently and he's not half bad. No one else can boast the same amount of map posts as him in this world in the last month.
Worst Forum Personality
  • The New King-I know he's no longer with us, but he just irritated the hell out of me for some reason.
  • All Seeing I- Nothing personal. i just don't like anonymous posters in this kind of game. Also, loads of posts that tend to look like its for Yarr, when it looks very much like a backhanded negative post against Yarr.
  • djcrank1-Senseless at its most finest. Just pure idiocy.
  • Yarr-Loads of posters who defend the Yarrian pirate flag!
  • Wobble-Same as above, but instead of the Yarrian flag, its the Wobbly brand!
  • SVG- With a poster like ViRuS. being in the tribe to defend it, there is no doubt in my mind that tribe representation would be a problem for this tribe.
Best P&P Poster
  • ViRuS.-One hell of a PnP poster. Good at what he does and can fight it out to the bitterest and tiniest of controversies. :p
  • Azazel Aziz- PnP that boosts up the morale of your tribe and gives your tribe the feeling of success should be noted as something excellent. Even if he just goes by the textbook definition of what a good tribe/player is, his speeches about it hits the mark that boost the morale of his tribe and doesn't go too overboard when he cites the textbook excellence Apathy is so proud of.
  • TheRiverStyx-I just like his/her style of posting. Simple as that. Posts are concise, intelligent, and humorous. You really can't go wrong with that.
Best Avatar
  • Drunk in the morning-Beer.
  • TheRiverStyx -Charon.
  • Curious-George.-Monkey!!!!
Best Signature
  • Drunk in the morning-Beer
  • Rizzla-Combat Wombat makes me chuckle
  • Therin-Boobs
Funniest Poster
  • Call Me ToWeL-Funny guy. His idiocy is either a guise of a really smart person or he's just really really that high, but either way, his posts are amusing.
  • Rathisamar-Funny aswell. A bit of propaganda underneath his statements. He tries his best, and I find it funny how he tries his best.
  • Schnet-Its epic as he posts drunk comments on the forums. Balls on this guy. Serious and epic balls. :)))

DeletedUser

lol, whats up with you, christmas and balls^ :D

Good to see you and virus stopped debating. Got so tiring trying to read through everything. :S

DeletedUser

lol, whats up with you, christmas and balls^ :D

Good to see you and virus stopped debating. Got so tiring trying to read through everything. :S

Brace yourself! There shall be more when we find something worthy enough to debate about I guess. :)

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
I agree with the towel for once.

Fine, here's my list to keep everything on topic. I was reserving it for a special occasion but, fine. :icon_razz:

Best Tribe:
  • Yarr
  • Wobble
  • Apathy
Best Leader
  • Wobble Council
    [*]Yarr Council
  • SGV Council
Most Promising Tribe
  • AAA-Future wars will prove their real power.
  • Apathy-Future Wars will show their real power.
  • TB!--Future Wars will show their real power.
Most entertaining poster
  • Krogenth-He posts new maps consistently and he's not half bad. No one else can boast the same amount of map posts as him in this world in the last month.
Worst Forum Personality
  • The New King-I know he's no longer with us, but he just irritated the hell out of me for some reason.
  • All Seeing I- Nothing personal. i just don't like anonymous posters in this kind of game. Also, loads of posts that tend to look like its for Yarr, when it looks very much like a backhanded negative post against Yarr.
  • djcrank1-Senseless at its most finest. Just pure idiocy.
  • Yarr-Loads of posters who defend the Yarrian pirate flag!
  • Wobble-Same as above, but instead of the Yarrian flag, its the Wobbly brand!
  • SVG- With a poster like ViRuS. being in the tribe to defend it, there is no doubt in my mind that tribe representation would be a problem for this tribe.
Best P&P Poster
  • ViRuS.-One hell of a PnP poster. Good at what he does and can fight it out to the bitterest and tiniest of controversies. :p
  • Azazel Aziz- PnP that boosts up the morale of your tribe and gives your tribe the feeling of success should be noted as something excellent. Even if he just goes by the textbook definition of what a good tribe/player is, his speeches about it hits the mark that boost the morale of his tribe and doesn't go too overboard when he cites the textbook excellence Apathy is so proud of.
  • TheRiverStyx-I just like his/her style of posting. Simple as that. Posts are concise, intelligent, and humorous. You really can't go wrong with that.
Best Avatar
  • Drunk in the morning-Beer.
  • TheRiverStyx -Charon.
  • Curious-George.-Monkey!!!!
Best Signature
  • Drunk in the morning-Beer
  • Rizzla-Combat Wombat makes me chuckle
  • Therin-Boobs
Funniest Poster
  • Schnet-Its epic as he posts drunk comments on the forums. Balls on this guy. Serious and epic balls. :)))
[/spoil]

79a6151169ec6f60f0b56e2143bc4d3e.png

Define propaganda otherwise it didn't happen
gangster-baby-confused-smiley-emoticon.gif