w65 Forum Personalities

DeletedUser100466

What propaganda? :icon_wink:

beer-cheers-smiley-emoticon.gif

DeletedUser61336

Everything derails quickly on W65. It takes getting use to I'd say...

DeletedUser3932

Every thread in TW history ends up being derailed at some point. But it is a shame considering I thought this thread was a brilliant one.

DeletedUser

Have done this on previous world. Figured it may spice up the forums since the top 20 players/tribes hardly get much attention. Maybe something like this can get some more opinions flowing. Going to wait to do mine, as I couldn't fill it all out yet.

Waiting for you to do yours Arith. Maybe you as the OP can prevent thread derailment before its too late. :))

Raveman9

Im going to leave AAA and our members out due to my option being bias also SplittingHeadache I want a cookie for saving this :icon_rolleyes:

Best Tribe:
1-SVG
2-Apathy
3-Wobble/Yarr as there is no one else to pick but not a big fan on either of there recruiting polices.

Best Player:(have not faced any players this world I would even call good so just basing this one off stats.)
1-Frodo1821
2-Azazel Aziz
3-ScarletundieS

Best Leader
1-Ramoth(SVG)
2-Azazel Aziz(Apathy)
3-The leaders of Wobble was on my list when I made it the first time but was removed dew to there new recruitment of NIR players. Wanted to post a little bit later not at start up of this thread.

Worst Tribe(past and Present)
1-TOP
2-Arg Sorry guys you are clearly a family tribe of Yarr and they publicly disown you.
3-NIR Family

Worst Leader
1-All the leaders of NIR
2-Sorry The New King but they passed you but your still my 2ed worst leader of world 65 :icon_cool:
3-Not sure to put Yarr or Wobbles leaders here for there recruiting polices.

Most Promising Tribe
1-SVG
2-Judges
3-Apathy

Most entertaining poster
1-ViRuS.
2-SplittingHeadache
3-Call Me ToWeL

Worst Forum Personality
1-The New King
2-Sorry no one else has pissed me off yet.

Best Tribe Representation
1-SVG
2-Apathy
3-Wobble/Yarr feel they are about even.

Best P&P Poster
1-ViRuS.
2-SplittingHeadache

Best Avatar
1-0 S0 SpeeDy
2-Call Me ToWeL
3-TG Smurf

DeletedUser107766

Best tribe:
1.Wobble
2.Apathy
3.AAA

Best player
1.Tubrez
2.Queen bunny(fighting top two ranked tribe for over a month and still managed to stay in the top 30)
3.Scarletundies

Best leader
1.Azazel
2.Svg Leadership
3.AAA leadership

Worst tribes.
1.PMS(Dont understand how people forgot them)
2.chaos
3.ARG

Worst players.
1.Alexhol
2.Beastz
3.TheWhiteTiger

Worst leaders:
1.NEW
2.ARG
3.Yarr(recruitment policies)

Most promising tribe:
1.SVG
2.TB!
3.Judges

Most entertaining poster:
1.Zombie Jesus
2.Call me a towel
3.Azazel

Worst forum personalities:
1.Alexhol
2.Girl/guy from pms who writes in pink.
3.Rathismar

Best Tribe Representation
1-SVG
2-Apathy
3-Wobble/Yarr.

Best p&p poster:
1.Splitting headache
2.Map makers
3.ViRus/Azazel (Cant choose)
:icon_confused:

Best avatar:
1.General aladeen (was here earlier)
2.Dielection
3.River styx(Sorry can't remember your name properly)

Best signature:
0 S0 SpeeDy:icon_wink:
2.Therin:icon_wink:
3.Cant remember anyone else

DeletedUser108811

Azazel Aziz is my favorite person in World 65.
And for the purpose of the thread, best leader, best player, best tribe, and all of that too :D

Almost everyone else seem to be phonies.

images

Hi Azazel...

DeletedUser

I find it odd how most people say Azazel is the best leader...

What makes him the best leader? What has his tribe done so people call him the best? Did apathy even war anyone?

Being best for Hugging the number 2 tribe in his home K? For having no room to grow due to Diplomacy?

Why would Yarr and wobble have the worst leadership? Because they are so far ahead of everyone and know who and when to fight?

Yarr were quick enough to control their K took advantage of Bunny being in war and fought them to get more ground, they got jumped by Ninjas and KE. Were organized enough to equal the conquers within Days before destroying both tribes...

If leadership was bad i doubt they would be where they are now...

As for wobble they were what 10-15 man tribe to start with took out Tribes after tribes to get where they are now and some say they have bad leadership?.

Speechless :|

DeletedUser81101

Yarr were quick enough to control their K took advantage of Bunny being in war and fought them to get more ground, they got jumped by Ninjas and KE. Were organized enough to equal the conquers within Days before destroying both tribes...
... you mean recruiting them just as Yarr started stamping their authority? I don't mind that you recruited them, but don't go saying you destroyed Ninjas (for your own good on these forums) :p

DeletedUser

No i mean destroying them... If Yarr didnt destroyed them Ninjas would still be here no?

If yarr didn't wreck Ninjas leadership group, Ninjas would still be intact and fighting like they were doing for the first week or so.

Modern worlds are fast paced, anything can happen within a month or 2 (in some cases earlier) you either adapt to it or you fall behind. Looks like only 2 tribes have adapted while others struggle.

DeletedUser105718

... you mean recruiting them just as Yarr started stamping their authority? I don't mind that you recruited them, but don't go saying you destroyed Ninjas (for your own good on these forums) :p

Their war coordinator quit. Tribe lost all morale. And we were about to take out two main accounts on the frontline that were previously well stacked.

We weren't going to wait for tribes to jump in and aid Ninjas. So yes, we recruited to take care of the rim for the rest of the world. But hey! It was a bad "questionable" decision by yarr leadership right? ;)

DeletedUser81101

Their war coordinator quit. Tribe lost all morale. And we were about to take out two main accounts on the frontline that were previously well stacked.

We weren't going to wait for tribes to jump in and aid Ninjas. So yes, we recruited to take care of the rim for the rest of the world. But hey! It was a bad "questionable" decision by yarr leadership right? ;)

If you actually read what I said I think you'll find that I wasn't saying it was a bad idea to recruit them (personally I think that for the most part it was a good idea)... just pointing out that technically you cannot claim that you "destroyed" them.

DeletedUser105718

If you actually read what I said I think you'll find that I wasn't saying it was a bad idea to recruit them (personally I think that for the most part it was a good idea)... just pointing out that technically you cannot claim that you "destroyed" them.

Why not? What we did had the completely same outcome. Only the means were quicker ;)

DeletedUser

I find it odd how most people say Azazel is the best leader...

What makes him the best leader? What has his tribe done so people call him the best? Did apathy even war anyone?

Being best for Hugging the number 2 tribe in his home K? For having no room to grow due to Diplomacy?

Why would Yarr and wobble have the worst leadership? Because they are so far ahead of everyone and know who and when to fight?

If leadership was bad i doubt they would be where they are now...

As for wobble they were what 10-15 man tribe to start with took out Tribes after tribes to get where they are now and some say they have bad leadership?.

Speechless :|

First off I am not speechless and I am going to try to correct you on a few points the best I can.

Azazel- I must agree with you on this point he has not really done any great things on world 65 but I will give him some credit he did take a small group of players who do follow him and clear up the huge mess know as k54 with alexhol and his band of internals. If anyone has taken the time to closely check his tribes stats there timing is decent at best him and maybe 2 others have good times the rest are not so great but they did work together vs point whore and internals who dont need great times to take down so in all not all that impressed but him as a player I am very impressed with. But as soon as a good tribe hits them they will fall dont see them holding up vs Wobble or AAA if they chose to hit them my guess would be Apathy will merge into Wobble in the coming weeks.

Now onto Wobble and Yarr I feel both of them are about even right now and pretty much the same tribes both play with the same style and came about in this world about the same. Both controlled there K I will give them credit there but after that I dont have much respect for either of them. Both did corr attacks vs there enemies very well and was both winning there wars Wobble vs NIR and Yarr vs Ninja but where they was winning they should of just keep going and take all the enemies villages this is the proper way to war. But neither tribe did this once they had a good hold on there war the other tribe had started falling they both recruited the top players in the other tribes not the best players but the players with the most points can name many player who was recruited that did nothing in the war was only recruited dew to there points tis why I refer to Wobble and Yarr being in a recruiting war they are simply recruiting the world around them not taking it. As I feel both tribes was very solid when they was in there main K I dont think either is as solid now as they was then all the players on the front lines had a sea of red dots to noble and now it is all blue so the good players who was winning the wars are now upset they have to work back to a front and have much less food. I know for a fact both tribes members dont like the new recruits I have friends who have told me they are very unhappy with the leadership so this is why everyone has rated Wobble and Yarr leadership so bad they did not fight there way to where they are right now they just started wars came out with a full head of stem started winning and recruited the top players from the other tribes.

No i mean destroying them... If Yarr didnt destroyed them Ninjas would still be here no?

If yarr didn't wreck Ninjas leadership group, Ninjas would still be intact and fighting like they were doing for the first week or so.

Modern worlds are fast paced, anything can happen within a month or 2 (in some cases earlier) you either adapt to it or you fall behind. Looks like only 2 tribes have adapted while others struggle.

Not all modern worlds have been like this some have yes. I do agree that Wobble and Yarr are the top 2 contenders to win this world but there is still one tribe everyone is over looking that is AAA they are a good bit behind the 2 power house tribes but holding strong winning there wars and not joining into the recruiting wars I would bet they are much more solid as a tribe then the 2 powerhouse tribes and bet they work together just as good if not better. Not saying they will win just saying they are still a contender just are going about it in a different way.

To claim that you recruited almost every ex member of ninja into either you main tribe or your basher tribe so they dont get support from tribes around them is utter bull crap you did it to go ahead and finish off the war and move onto another one there is no other reason.

DeletedUser105718

Yarr vs Ninja but where they was winning they should of just keep going and take all the enemies villages this is the proper way to war. But neither tribe did this once they had a good hold on there war the other tribe had started falling they both recruited the top players in the other tribes not the best players but the players with the most points

This is completely not true. We did not recruit due to points, we recruited upon how the acted in the war or just the assurances that the past Ninja players gave us that they are legit players. So far, every player we recruited from Ninjas was able to pull his weight. Even Beastz who was very busy the last few weeks but found time to send nukes and fakes to Slurp.

not the best players but the players with the most points can name many player who was recruited that did nothing in the war was only recruited dew to there points

Again, this is a complete lie. Why would we recruit players regarding their points if they don't do anything? They would've made great food. No, we recruited players that have participated in the ops.

I refer to Wobble and Yarr being in a recruiting war they are simply recruiting the world around them not taking it.

Pretty laughable statement. We were never in a "recruiting war" with Wobble. They (in my opinion) recruited NIR players to take out a massive threat near their borders and get some good players along the way.

As I feel both tribes was very solid when they was in there main K I dont think either is as solid now as they was then all the players on the front lines had a sea of red dots to noble and now it is all blue so the good players who was winning the wars are now upset they have to work back to a front and have much less food.

Players that are upset about it can always move to different fronts where there's surplus of food. Also there is the entire North part of the rim to take and also left overs from Ninjas. There's no use in a player thats completely oriented in the backline of the tribe.

I know for a fact both tribes members dont like the new recruits I have friends who have told me they are very unhappy with the leadership so this is why everyone has rated Wobble and Yarr leadership so bad they did not fight there way to where they are right now they just started wars came out with a full head of stem started winning and recruited the top players from the other tribes.

They rated our leaderships bad because they have completely no insight on anything we have ever done. How can you even state we did not fight our way to the top when both tribes hold 1-2 ODT rankings? When we held of Care X, Storm, Ninjas, KE, Bunnies, various other tribes that ganged banged us in the start. What did AAA, Slurp, TOP, PMS (all of the break outs from it as well) do? Nothing. They barely had any wars.

I do agree that Wobble and Yarr are the top 2 contenders to win this world but there is still one tribe everyone is over looking that is AAA they are a good bit behind the 2 power house tribes but holding strong winning there wars and not joining into the recruiting wars I would bet they are much more solid as a tribe then the 2 powerhouse tribes and bet they work together just as good if not better. Not saying they will win just saying they are still a contender just are going about it in a different way.

Woutxx, Bone-Collector, Sir-Phoenix, dirtfish, xshahzad all came from NEW. How's that "not joining into the recruiting wars"? Hey! If no one talks about it, it didn't happen right?

To claim that you recruited almost every ex member of ninja into either you main tribe or your basher tribe so they dont get support from tribes around them is utter bull crap you did it to go ahead and finish off the war and move onto another one there is no other reason.

I'm not sure what you're missing? Slurp was going to gangbang us with other tribes. Shall we just wait and munch on good Ninja players while they do it?

All of your points were wrong, because you have completely no insight in our matters. Assuming what happened didn't make it true. We gained the rim and really good, friendly players that are now participating in ops against slurp. If we kept on the war with Ninjas the end would have been the same. Our players would slowly go inactive because of all of the annoyance to mop all of those targets up and needless threats that have superior positioning over us.

Last edited by a moderator: