W67 Auto Updating maps! by nickjer

DeletedUser112664

Well I consider a family tribe a tribe that takes orders from a single council/whatever as we had with acorn. Since there's a seperate leadership and we coordinate with eachother it's like a tight alliance. Anyways like I said i don't care either way.

ps: Neither do I care if you think me a fool ;), and if you base your judgement on my intelligence on a term with no clear definition... don't you think that's pretentious?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105209

Fine put us and TPL and as a family tribe :D we have done what? one op with them and it was only one of our members who now has a front with TPL?
IDC either way, if it makes you guys one step closer to acknowledging your merge happy hugging ways, do it.

DeletedUser112664

You miss the point here Jess. Im really wondering what the definition of a family tribe is.
I read the one on the wiki and according to that definition =-)&Nuts aswell as tpl&Barb are a family tribe.
Im just wondering what is considered a family tribe and what isn't and for which criteria.

DeletedUser105209

Well why dont you make a comment on the real purpose of Away then Viko?
Are you a tribe comprised of nuts trustworthy members? or is it location based simply so nuts can recruit more down south?
People will all make assumptions when you guys refuse to comment, enlighten us all? :D

DeletedUser112664

It's not my place to enlighten anyone outside of our tribe. That being said I only want to know what the criteria for a family tribe are so I can judge for myself based on facts regardless if we are classified as such on the maps. Admittedly I like seeing our tribes progress (or regress) individually on the map but that's neither here nor there (or is it :icon_idea:).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112664

Ofcourse not. When is giving info away to an enemy for no reason ever been a smart thing to do?

DeletedUser105209

Giving info to the enemy? Clarifying the reason you broke off from nuts does nothing for us, we are still warring you and winning (yawn) With no spies or anything right?

DeletedUser112664

Why do you care then. Besides your still asking about something that isn't relevant to my question.

DeletedUser105209

it is relevant though, If nuts is simply a holding tribe for members until they have proven that they deserve a spot in away then yes you're a family tribe. Even with separate leadership.

DeletedUser112664

Thanks, that's a relevant answer. -> Academy tribe = family tribe. Added to the list.
Not applicable but still relevant.

DeletedUser88324

Thanks, that's a relevant answer. -> Academy tribe = family tribe. Added to the list.
Not applicable but still relevant.

We have all seen Amanda's (Nuts! Duke) circular mail to Nuts! explaining the reasons for the "separation" of most of the northern-most Nuts! to form Away, stating they would ocntinue to be a part of Nuts!, but leaving would help them to coordinate, plan and carry out OPs without fear of spies leaking intel to BARB.. This is why we state the obvious: Nuts!/Away = ONE TRIBE.

BARB and TPL would not be considered a Family tribe, as we do not share intel unless it is pertaining to one or the other's area on the political map, and we both have Seperate leadership (Jess/Nate&Josh/BM = BARB Dukes - QG/Mango = TPL Dukes) and with completely different Councils. We would, however, be considered Allies, as we both have a common enemy and goal: Exterminate Nuts!...

I honestly am pissed I had to take time to type this out, as it is actually quite obvious.. Unless, of course, you are new to TW, I am glad i could point this out to ya ;)

DeletedUser112664

Thanks Jacal you made my day lol.
I am actually new since this world ;), but was more having a bit of fun.

Edit: Oh and it's exactly as I thought.

DeletedUser

We have all seen Amanda's (Nuts! Duke) circular mail to Nuts! explaining the reasons for the "separation" of most of the northern-most Nuts! to form Away, stating they would ocntinue to be a part of Nuts!, but leaving would help them to coordinate, plan and carry out OPs without fear of spies leaking intel to BARB.. This is why we state the obvious: Nuts!/Away = ONE TRIBE.

BARB and TPL would not be considered a Family tribe, as we do not share intel unless it is pertaining to one or the other's area on the political map, and we both have Seperate leadership (Jess/Nate&Josh/BM = BARB Dukes - QG/Mango = TPL Dukes) and with completely different Councils. We would, however, be considered Allies, as we both have a common enemy and goal: Exterminate Nuts!...

I honestly am pissed I had to take time to type this out, as it is actually quite obvious.. Unless, of course, you are new to TW, I am glad i could point this out to ya ;)

This actually, is the same as AWAY - NUTS, they dont have same councils, nor same dukes, i doubt they share information with NUTS (If nothing alse cause of the spies) and at the end, they got the same enemy and same goal, exterminate barb ?

And, as u all said amanda lied about urfear in mails, so how can u be so sure amanda's mail to her tribe (nuts) about Away was true?

If anything, i think they should rename to something connected with NUTS!, to be a family tribe, that would be the best proof, but still there are family tribes that dont share the same name indeed.

And the fact viko posted here, obv not liking the nuts - away being put as family tribe, should prove that they arent as one?

DeletedUser88324

This actually, is the same as AWAY - NUTS, they dont have same councils, nor same dukes, i doubt they share information with NUTS (If nothing alse cause of the spies) and at the end, they got the same enemy and same goal, exterminate barb ?

And, as u all said amanda lied about urfear in mails, so how can u be so sure amanda's mail to her tribe (nuts) about Away was true?

If anything, i think they should rename to something connected with NUTS!, to be a family tribe, that would be the best proof, but still there are family tribes that dont share the same name indeed.

And the fact viko posted here, obv not liking the nuts - away being put as family tribe, should prove that they arent as one?

Are you serious bro..? :|

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Viko remember our convo when you guys split from nuts? I'm not going to start quoting (although I can if requested), but you did state to me that 1) the split was due to spies, the fact that you guys felt you couldn't post on the forums about ops/support/snipes etc. 2) So that there was more room for Nuts to recruit in the south.

Leaving and forming another tribe to make room for new recruits can not be considered anything but the criteria for a family tribe.

DeletedUser

Just as lets say one persons opinion of why the tribes split might not be the rest of the groups ;)

No one likes the term family as its insulting. Hence why you lot don't like being referred to as the same. I would say its about exactly the same situation. Cross tribe sitting, shared planners, world chats together lol WAIT! Actually you guys are indeed more closely connected than we are. We don't have 1/3 of the connection you do. Maybe TPL and BARBLERS should be family as well then. As we are not running the same OPs it was nice to see the stats from all tribes. Like Viko said tho hardly matters.

DeletedUser27029

Just as lets say one persons opinion of why the tribes split might not be the rest of the groups ;)

No one likes the term family as its insulting. Hence why you lot don't like being referred to as the same. I would say its about exactly the same situation. Cross tribe sitting, shared planners, world chats together lol WAIT! Actually you guys are indeed more closely connected than we are. We don't have 1/3 of the connection you do. Maybe TPL and BARBLERS should be family as well then. As we are not running the same OPs it was nice to see the stats from all tribes. Like Viko said tho hardly matters.

Those are things normal Allies do when they share a common enemy. just because Nuts! are so hopeless that their family tribes don't have "1/3 of the connection" that we have lmao. that's not our fault so don't try put your problems on us

you're all in denial

DeletedUser110464

I remember earlier Nuts! Tried to claim that their academy tribe named Acorn! didn't make them a family tribe with Acorn! Was pretty pathetic really. Plus I see a lot more people posting in agreement of nuts! Being a family tribe anyways.

Soberknight

It's not my place to enlighten anyone outside of our tribe. That being said I only want to know what the criteria for a family tribe are so I can judge for myself based on facts regardless if we are classified as such on the maps. Admittedly I like seeing our tribes progress (or regress) individually on the map but that's neither here nor there (or is it :icon_idea:).

:D didn't think you would comment.

Ofcourse not. When is giving info away to an enemy for no reason ever been a smart thing to do?

Viko remember our convo when you guys split from nuts? I'm not going to start quoting (although I can if requested), but you did state to me that 1) the split was due to spies, the fact that you guys felt you couldn't post on the forums about ops/support/snipes etc. 2) So that there was more room for Nuts to recruit in the south.

Leaving and forming another tribe to make room for new recruits can not be considered anything but the criteria for a family tribe.

So, you did give this information to the enemy, but you dont post it on externals? So, if you are correct then you have given the enemy information you shouldnt have and therefore can be considered a spy :icon_cool:

You filthy familyman!

I hate you, mean family tribe!

Doesnt work for me, i just love families.