W67 Auto Updating maps! by nickjer

DeletedUser

I feel like I am member of 300.... if you want it Barblers, come and take it :p

While we are talking about shitty train senders ya'll might wanna sit H.P.G. down as well. And maybe also some mention on why D "timed in" over about 5 hours doesn't work the greatest.....oh lol and let me not forget his advanced nukeage landing a hour before trains....

Last edited by a moderator:

.dan.101

No, no.

H.P.G is taking your tribe's villages, so he's doing some thing right. Might want to sort that out before coming on here to bash him a bit.

DeletedUser98503

Well, As long as they get villages is the main goal.

I have seen many players who couldn't send tight trains and would get sniped most the time, But those who are persistent will get the villages no matter their train sending.

DeletedUser

OP went fairy well imo. Jarnak got smashed. Had to be sat a great deal. Sniped with minimal LC. People found their balls and hit the attack button. Now the fun begins properly.

His villages are rebuilt now, so the 'smashed' part didn't last very long. But he wasn't sat a lot by any means (in my definition of a lot). As for him sniping with minimal LC, that may have been the case on a few villages, but they majority were sniped with D, so it's silly to generalise like that :) But it is nice seeing some proper attacks going on, your op on Jack was the first full scale one I'd seen since I started playing the world, hopefully you continue and the war becomes more competitive.

I was sniping with whatever I had that was enough to kill a split, When the trains were sent on the 23rd I was sat for 1 hour on that day of the trains being sent who also sniped some and that was while I had my dinner. & <3 CG

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nuts? has decided to join the Nuts! family. Could someone please add that :D

DeletedUser102628

I actually thought that TPL merged into Barb when I looked at the map xD

was about to say welcome :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well the new map looks quite nice dont yall think? I just love all the red :)

DeletedUser

Can someone please de-family Away and Nuts!, its really annoying when trying to see whos where and where.

DeletedUser105209

No because its true, you are a family, players switch between and you share internals. Family.

Side 1:
Tribes: :)
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 192
Side 2: 2
Difference: 190

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,781,244
Side 2: 18,520
Difference: 1,762,724

DeletedUser

We are not a family though, we have different councils and duke(s). Our whole plan of actions is different, they are simply allies who are offered internals at times. And as for players switching, they don't switch just leave mostly. We have different chats, no room for communication between the two tribes and so quite split off.

I mean who is more likely to know if these two tribes are family tribes, me or you two nubs, lol. Away and Nuts! are not family and I can say that for sure. If Away is a family tribe then so would be atomic and mercs, but they aren't cause these are all different tribes.

Anyhow, whatever, it doesn't matter, I was only asking cause then it was easier to see who's where and where on the map.