W67 Auto Updating maps! by nickjer

DeletedUser7488

We are not a family though, we have different councils and duke(s). Our whole plan of actions is different, they are simply allies who are offered internals at times. And as for players switching, they don't switch just leave mostly. We have different chats, no room for communication between the two tribes and so quite split off.

I mean who is more likely to know if these two tribes are family tribes, me or you two nubs, lol. Away and Nuts! are not family and I can say that for sure. If Away is a family tribe then so would be atomic and mercs, but they aren't cause these are all different tribes.

Anyhow, whatever, it doesn't matter, I was only asking cause then it was easier to see who's where and where on the map.

Actually, Mercs and Atomic should be apart of the nuts fam too. Thanks for reminding me.

DeletedUser

Oh nooooooooeeeez.. they have made Away our family and are planning on making mercs and atomic family as well!! what are we gonna do ;O I bet this how an arrange marriage feels (rofl)

DeletedUser27029

they are simply allies who are offered internals at times. And as for players switching, they don't switch just leave mostly.

so what kind of tribe would accept runners from a tribe theyre allied to?

big hint; a family tribe

DeletedUser

so what kind of tribe would accept runners from a tribe theyre allied to?

big hint; a family tribe

Not runners, they just choose to leave and felt they would be better off in Away. We cannot stop people from leaving the tribe. If the ex-TPL went ahead and reformed TPL, what are you gonna do? Nuke em? Noble em? most likely nothing cause they would still remain anti-nuts etc.

DeletedUser

the first thing you do with runners is op them.

If TPL decided to reform and yet remain anti-nuts, you would op them? You know that's not true. Similarly, we sure as hell wont op people who just want to be a part of a tribe that suits them more but remains anti-barb.

DeletedUser105209

I think if players turned their backs on cam and Justin and left us then I wouldnt have to convince anyone to op them. If you're not with us, you're against us. Any skilled player who isnt a part of our tribe is a liability. I think its adorable that you are telling me what i would do though.

DeletedUser

I think if players turned their backs on cam and Justin and left us then I wouldnt have to convince anyone to op them. If you're not with us, you're against us. Any skilled player who isnt a part of our tribe is a liability. I think its adorable that you are telling me what i would do though.

That is the stupidest thing I have heard. You would have us op players that move to Away, despite the fact that they work for the same goal as us, which is against you. According to that ideology we should be busy oping the whole of Away considering that they left. Doesn't work like that.

Away and Us are not family tribes, they wont even let me in their chat :icon_neutral: which quite sad btw. But at the same time, we don't care if people feel they can work better on that side. End goal is do better against barb (which we trying to do - no need to make jokes on this now).

DeletedUser7488

Sorry, but even if you wanted to op them, you couldn't because you guys don't op active accounts. You only op internals/solo players/barbarians.

Yes, if anyone left barb they would be considered an enemy and not allowed back. Thats plain and simple.

DeletedUser

Sorry, but even if you wanted to op them, you couldn't because you guys don't op active accounts. You only op internals/solo players/barbarians.

Yes, if anyone left barb they would be considered an enemy and not allowed back. Thats plain and simple.

Lol, even more glad that I am not a part of Barb then.

DeletedUser

Well if you left BARB then you would no longer be apart of it so its not like they are mistreating their members (think)

.dan.101

We even kick and OP non-contributing members during war-time when needed. Maybe Nuts! should have tried that.

DeletedUser

I thought when Away broke away from Nuts it was so Nuts could recruit more members..? Wasn't it that day, or a few days later they were up to almost a full tribe again? That sounds like it was planned for them to leave, and not that they just left to get away from Nuts.

DeletedUser

Well if you left BARB then you would no longer be apart of it so its not like they are mistreating their members (think)

Look at the circumstances I gave. Player leaving to join a different tribe but stay true to your cause, its a different thing. Anyhow if you soo agreed with this why did you not op Crazy and Kel. They continued to work for your cause so you let em be.

We even kick and OP non-contributing members during war-time when needed. Maybe Nuts! should have tried that.

I like that idea (I wish we had done that more than you). But it doesn't correspond to the guys leaving for away. They just feel they can perform better there and we sure as hell cant stop them and go about oping them and the whole of away.

DeletedUser

Anyhow this was pointless, I will leave the argument to a rest. But I still honestly believe that Away (or atomic) and Nuts! are not family tribes and should not be considered as such. Maybe more as sort of three separate and independent bits of the enemy (for barb). Because we all have one thing that unites us and that is the same end goal which is against barb.

DeletedUser

Anyhow this was pointless, I will leave the argument to a rest. But I still honestly believe that Away (or atomic) and Nuts! are not family tribes and should not be considered as such. Maybe more as sort of three separate and independent bits of the enemy (for barb). Because we all have one thing that unites us and that is the same end goal which is against barb.

Stop whining. Your argument has been heard and disregarded. Live with it.