W7 bad forum mod

DeletedUser

Laura, please stop stopping our only fun. It isnt your job to make sure a mostly dead world's actual topics that are made, need to be closed.

DeletedUser

I mean, come on, theres only a like 20 people that actually ever read the w7 forums and post. Stop being a fun killer :(

DeletedUser

LOL, you must be referring to the topic: "grtgrt1 ??????????????" being locked. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yer, she moved my snow topic as well :mad:

no one will post on it now.

DeletedUser

She ruined christmas :(

whats the best on a big old glechosschen on this aswlell?

LauraDestroya

OMG, that's the first thread I've closed since I've been modding this world. I think you may be overreacting a bit. I actually am happy to see the increased activity in the forum since I've been here, I just don't think a conversation between two people wanting to catch up on things is really relevant so I closed that thread.

As for moving the other threads, General Discussion area is not off limits, you don't need to avoid it like the plague, it's actually quite an active area on other forums, you guys should try it out. I am much more lenient about the type of posting allowed there.

I'll leave this open for a while longer to allow you some more time to share your feelings.

Your loving mod,

Laura

DeletedUser

I apoligise for 'happyboy' he likes to eat gel pens, they get too his head :)

DeletedUser

lol @ base

and he doesnt... yet, lol, but it was pretty funnny :D

DeletedUser

no hard feeelings meant happyboy :) was a little joke. and yeah pfleming, with some luck hopefully i will soon!

DeletedUser

i look forward to it.

lets hope i dont die of age before someone in FxF gets in contact with me lol!

DeletedUser

OMG, that's the first thread I've closed since I've been modding this world. I think you may be overreacting a bit. I actually am happy to see the increased activity in the forum since I've been here, I just don't think a conversation between two people wanting to catch up on things is really relevant so I closed that thread.

As for moving the other threads, General Discussion area is not off limits, you don't need to avoid it like the plague, it's actually quite an active area on other forums, you guys should try it out. I am much more lenient about the type of posting allowed there.

I'll leave this open for a while longer to allow you some more time to share your feelings.

Your loving mod,

Laura

Now that was just so well said that I'm suddenly completely ok with the thread about me being closed. Genereal Discussion, however, is very much like the plague. :)

giantsfrey

OMG, that's it i hate you all and will ban you all for sucking because everyone here sucks and doesn't deserve to post ever again and you should all have been deleted ages ago

Your loving mod,

Laura
wow she is mean

greenmonsta

Ugh we had laura in W32, she was horrible! Banned every thread and wouldn't let us post because we didn't give her cookies. She was horrible.