w70 future war prediction

• Thread starter DeletedUser112272
  • Start date

DeletedUser112272

Hello w70,

i see smoke (rank 1 ) is warring dsy4 (rank 4) at the moment. If this war goes without any outside intervention the winning tribe will be the biggest tribe in the northern hemisphere of this world.But will it happen? Will Infect and TT stay out of this war??

Infect and TT has nap/alliance between them. So whats next?

1. will TT +infect will war with smoke? Despite being number one tribe in this world Smoke has least stable leadership in this world. Smoke is warring dsy4 already

2. Will TT+ Infect war with dsy4? dsy4 is already warring smoke.

3. Will infect war dsy4 and TT war smoke separately? Hoping that both infect and TT will emerge as winners and later they fight or merge for a world win

4. A back stab.Infect vs TT. winners of south vs winners of north to determine the world winner.

5. Importance of rim tribes. There are some rising rim tribes like NH,Ronin and LGN. This tribes may look smaller but they are great catalysts. They can accelerate a gang bang. For example if Infect is declared by Smoke, Dsy4 and TT and NH decides to jump in to the war against infect then infect will be in great trouble. But again what after the gangbang?NH will found themselves in the corner only.So rim tribe must need to expand beyond the rim to consider themselves as a contender.

w70 has a winning condition of 60% dominance without an ally. The tribe limit is 40 i.e merge is highly unlikely.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I will make my perdiction once TW Stats is working I tried to generate the Map but it's down >

We're sorry, but we were unable to load the map. TW Stats may be experiencing technical difficulties

Mehh for some reason the opera was acting funny had to do the google . Looking at the map here is my perdiction and it's based upon stratagey and ingame , external thoughts .

http://twsmap.com/mapservice/en70?&...=500&centrey=500&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1&bm=1

Knowing that Smoke and DSy4 are at war and -LGN- is DSy4's splinter tribe it seems the 4 major tribes will each own a 1/4 of the world with Smoke having the North West , DSy4 having the North East , Infect having the South East and TT having the South West.

If Infect decided to attack Smoke then they would be pushing themselves between TT and DSy4 . Which would create major problems for them selves being between 2 big tribes therefore leaves Infect to either go West or North.If they decide to go West then they will develope a long front with -LGN-,DSy4 and Smoke. If they decide to go North and attack DSy4 and -LGN-at the same time then they would control half the world NE , East and SE.

I TBH know what I would do at this point and a good general would know to , but I won't say due to players would say too much about it.

Last edited:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If Infect decided to attack Smoke then they would be pushing themselves between TT and DSy4 . Which would create major problems for them selves being between 2 big tribes therefore leaves Infect to either go West or North.If they decide to go West then they will develope a long front with -LGN-,DSy4 and Smoke. If they decide to go North and attack DSy4 and -LGN-at the same time then they would control half the world NE , East and SE.

I TBH know what I would do at this point and a good general would know to , but I won't say due to players would say too much about it.

if they go east then they will have a for against smoke family.

Anyways personally i dont think TT vs Infect will happen anytime soon.They are best friend forever :D

and i will be not be surprised at all if they declare on us within next 48 hours. You know people hates old fashioned one on one war this days:D

DeletedUser112272

if they go east then they will have a for against smoke family.

Anyways personally i dont think TT vs Infect will happen anytime soon.They are best friend forever :D

and i will be not be surprised at all if they declare on us within next 48 hours. You know people hates old fashioned one on one war this days:D

possible. but that will be a massive hugging.Rank1,2,3 against rank 4. :icon_razz:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
it's quite obvious. Infect knows they can merge or steamroll TT any time they want.Smoke on the other hand have consistent leadership problems.So Dsy4 is their biggest threat atm.

DeletedUser112272

The plan is something like this (from Infect's view)
1.Gangbang dsy4
2.TT+ Infect declares smoke
3.Merge or Hit TT

=looks foolproof

From Smokes point of view:
1.Gangbang dsy4
2.Try to get a alliance with TT or Infect
3.Hit the other

=weak plan as TT+infect will steamroll them event
ually

DeletedUser

The plan is something like this (from Infect's view)
1.Gangbang dsy4
2.TT+ Infect declares smoke
3.Merge or Hit TT

=looks foolproof

From Smokes point of view:
1.Gangbang dsy4
2.Try to get a alliance with TT or Infect
3.Hit the other

=weak plan as TT+infect will steamroll them event
ually

Both of those seem like really boring ways to play the game. What happened to the good old days when tribes warred one on one to see who was actually better at the game, rather than seeing who could gather the most tribes and people to their side?

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Both of those seem like really boring ways to play the game. What happened to the good old days when tribes warred one on one to see who was actually better at the game, rather than seeing who could gather the most tribes and people to their side?

That never happened. W2 was always king of the hill...one tribe would dominate and then all the others would attack them. Most of the other worlds that I played were the same.

DeletedUser

Infect is only 300k points below Smoke, with 6 less players. I would think TT would want to war Smoke after Infect compared to warring Infect after Smoke.

DeletedUser112061

Infect is only 300k points below Smoke, with 6 less players. I would think TT would want to war Smoke after Infect compared to warring Infect after Smoke.

Well what i've experienced TT and infected are friends since long, as they have had borders next to each other almost all game without doing anything. But TT should be thinking of their own survival if the rumers about infecteds plan is true. So if TT is smart(and the infected rumours are true) then TT should war infected as the same time as dsy4 do(when they finished smoke, if they do ofc), for a last battle between those 2 after. But they could also stay noble to their friends and wait until the world is between them before they attack each other

DeletedUser

Well what i've experienced TT and infected are friends since long, as they have had borders next to each other almost all game without doing anything. But TT should be thinking of their own survival if the rumers about infecteds plan is true. So if TT is smart(and the infected rumours are true) then TT should war infected as the same time as dsy4 do(when they finished smoke, if they do ofc), for a last battle between those 2 after. But they could also stay noble to their friends and wait until the world is between them before they attack each other

True, but TT has also had a great relationship with Smoke, and have had a few of their members in the tribe at times. I think Smoke would be an easier final war compared to Infect. Then again, maybe TT will just let Infect and Smoke duke it out and face the winner. Doubt that will happen but its possible.

DEiiTY

Was there ever a good old day where tribes just fought each other 1 on 1, there has always been some tribe waiting to jump in if they see weakness or to pick up the scraps.

Most players either remember the older worlds with fond memories due to the rose tinted glasses they look back on them with or just rely on other players telling them how great tribalwars used to be when it was the prefered choice of gentlemen

DeletedUser

Was there ever a good old day where tribes just fought each other 1 on 1, there has always been some tribe waiting to jump in if they see weakness or to pick up the scraps.

Most players either remember the older worlds with fond memories due to the rose tinted glasses they look back on them with or just rely on other players telling them how great tribalwars used to be when it was the prefered choice of gentlemen

Indeed, you are totally right. My first world in .net was s40 (projectgenesis), but i started in s1.de (german). That server launched at 10. June 2003. It was a little bit funny, because it was a masstribe server. Clever player killed whole tribes by a solo gaming (just a few players figured out how to play: u know, no guides..).

BUT to come straight to the point: Legendary war in w1 was between 2 tribes against 3 (called the triumvirate of power). And if I remember right, it was a war between tribe families ...

However german servers released earlier than .net server and if you played there, u will know that .de servers are definitively no cuddling servers.... So far the "a oldsql 1 vs 1" is just a myth. Oldsql players were the same little bastards than smartphone players (its a term for newer players: w20+): the whole human past, present and future is just a movie in infinite loop...

/Talin :axemen:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's all a good read ;) nice to know we are under rated too, means my plan worked :D

yeah ah we have had that for a while... Funny tho, this South West must be full of nubs, glad we landed here so we could eat it all easily.. Phew...

DeletedUser108039

I like that they underestimate us... will make shutting them up all the better