w70 future war prediction

• Thread starter DeletedUser112272
  • Start date

winnie churchill

No , I never agreed to any such thing of Smoke not being able to win , on any giving world a tribe can beat any tribe if their cards are right , there are alot of good players out there .

What you are saying though is you have a chance now Dsy4 are being Gang banged?

DeletedUser112272

smoke will not win this world.i will be surprised even if they reach end game.

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
it should be just smoke v dsy4 and let the world see whos best, then the winner v Infect, if infect have the stomach for it.

do u actually believe tribes wait their turn its not an official war tournament . where u wait for 2 tribews to war and take on the winner .

but i like the idea next world we can draft all tribes into groups ..we shall have it just like the football worldcup :lol:

DeletedUser112272

gang bang is a common thing in tribal wars.But it's funny that tribes still do not understand dynamics of the game. I am simply surprised at the behavior of TT. They are simply waiting for things to happen . But deep inside even they know that they will be removed or merged i.e the existence of TT as a tribe will be gone at the end of the world. But here they are just happy hugging everyone:lol:

Smoke is a pathetically lead tribe. All they do is recruit. They got members from too many tribes and eventually inner chaos will arise when they will face opponents of equal or even smaller to an extent on one on one basis. Their fall is inevitable.

barlik

do u actually believe tribes wait their turn its not an official war tournament . where u wait for 2 tribews to war and take on the winner .

but i like the idea next world we can draft all tribes into groups ..we shall have it just like the football worldcup :lol:

I believe that your intelligence leads you to believe that I think tribes wait in turn to fight each other, but my point in question was that I would prefer to see a true refection of a battle rather than what looks like 15593 worth of villages hitting 2916... I have never seen any world be running so frightened of a 4th place tribe and then having the audacity to brag about it.

Last edited:

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yes ofcourse everyone wants to see awesome batlles ..one on one and all :D i for one wanted a whole north side vs south side thing:icon_rolleyes:

that would have been fun to watch :D pity they dont let me be diplomat :icon_sad:

DeletedUser112704

an old fashioned world war would be more fun, like two alliances of equal power fighting each other, rather than of what I see on this world so far.

tribes going for easy targets to get stronger and move up in rankings. betraying allies and NAPs just to get a surprise effect and again get stronger and move up in rankings. hug and merge, again to get stronger and move up in rankings.

everyone is obsessed by this rankings and end game result, forgetting that this is a game and you can have fun without all of that crap. yes I admit wining is more fun, but its not fun to win at any cost, nor it is something one can brag about, there is no honor in beating a tribe when you have so many helpers around.

yes winners go into history books, but nobody will forget how they got in there. so every time, anywhere, they will start bragging about how they won this world and that war, there always will be somebody to remind them, how they actually did it and that is not fun.

rodelxxz

What World Did not Hug? at This point of time on a World?. The World is still Early.

DeletedUser112272

What World Did not Hug? at This point of time on a World?. The World is still Early.

you are right. But in almost every world wrong diplomatic moves decides the fate of the world.Any tw player who has played for at least 2-3 years can tell what will happen to these tribes.

DeletedUser108039

gang bang is a common thing in tribal wars.But it's funny that tribes still do not understand dynamics of the game. I am simply surprised at the behavior of TT. They are simply waiting for things to happen . But deep inside even they know that they will be removed or merged i.e the existence of TT as a tribe will be gone at the end of the world. But here they are just happy hugging everyone:lol:

Smoke is a pathetically lead tribe. All they do is recruit. They got members from too many tribes and eventually inner chaos will arise when they will face opponents of equal or even smaller to an extent on one on one basis. Their fall is inevitable.

You talk so much crap its insane.... just because we don't attack smoke or infect we are hugging when we are fighting else where??? maybe we feel our attention is needed elsewhere??

Just because you're getting gang banged and like to run your mouth leave TT out of it.

Repinski

You talk so much crap its insane.... just because we don't attack smoke or infect we are hugging when we are fighting else where??? maybe we feel our attention is needed elsewhere??

Just because you're getting gang banged and like to run your mouth leave TT out of it.

Zombie cat isn't in DSy4.

DeletedUser

He doesnt have to be your enemy to criticize you.

Logic and hate are two totally different things.

MR.MR

just because we don't attack smoke or infect we are hugging when we are fighting else where??? maybe we feel our attention is needed elsewhere??

Fact: TT family is comprised of:
Rank 3: TT - 32 members
Rank 21: TT3 - 39 members
Rank 22: TTs - 12 members
Rank 32: TTb - 15 members

Totalling 98 members.

Fact: The only conquers against anyone in the top 15 tribes by TT since Christmas are 5 conquers against a VIKING internal on the 4th of January. Nothing since then.

Fact:
Side 1:
Tribes: TT
Side 2:
Tribes: TT, TT3, TTs, TTb

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 116

116 conquers of internals in the last week

Fact: 63 conquers against Tribless/barbs by main TT in the last week

I rest my case.

Michael Wittman

wow asa, that is just plain pathetic! and to think! there are people trying to fight real wars here and we have the knitting club over in TT just a gossipin away about all the happnens. dream world