w77 moderator

• Thread starter DeletedUser93066
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyuna

I like DaWolf, he did a good job on 71 Externals. Y'all stop hating <3

DeletedUser

I am perplexed by the subject of this thread! I have nothing but respect for DaWolf and he has even given me a few warnings and infractions. All of those warnings/infractions were well-deserved and well-explained. I have a tendency to become ornery and childish on the forums. Just realize that if this behavior was constantly permitted, the externals would not be an interesting place to go to. With all that being said, DaWolf has let me act out more often than not. I think DaWolf hits the nail on the head regarding how much nonsense should be tolerated.

DeletedUser

Looking forward to my next my ban from DaWolf for calling someone "stupid".

You can have any argument without calling people stupid. There is just not a need for it. If someone's stupid, the readers can connect the dots. You don't have to point it out.

nowitsover

Close thread, ban em all (including me, I wouldn`t mind). IF they protest, set Jirki as mod instead and see what happens.

I am not very comfortable with Andy being the moderator for w77. I wish someone more mature and with a keen sense of humor would take the job. I find him very self centered and I have been attacked personally for very little reason. He is one of those people who tends to use their little moderation power to kill other's fun. Thank you for reconsidering this decision Jirki!

Seriously CorE.. bein a great player and all.. Show me one single thread where you have been contributing..The last 4-5 years.

Last edited:

aldwins19

You could just reach a compromise by rock-paper-scissors.

Everything seems so much simpler now isnt it

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
DaWolf

'It hasn't even been a full page and we're already incapable of staying on topic.

This is why we don't need a new thread for every single top tribe. Locked.'

Perhaps the reason we need a new topic for every tribe is because talking about Tribe B in a thread about tribe A is considered off-topic. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser111495

You can have any argument without calling people stupid. There is just not a need for it. If someone's stupid, the readers can connect the dots. You don't have to point it out.

What if there real name or account name is actually called 'Stupid' would it be rude to address them like that? Just saying...

DeletedUser

DaWolf

'It hasn't even been a full page and we're already incapable of staying on topic.

Perhaps the reason we need a new topic for every tribe is because talking about Tribe B in a thread about tribe A is considered off-topic. :icon_rolleyes:
+1

DeletedUser

What if there real name or account name is actually called 'Stupid' would it be rude to address them like that? Just saying...

Watch it there, you're Questioning Wolf's special rules and regulations. Infraction!

sp.ag

I know that already. I'm talking about the blatant bias (deserved or not) mods put on accounts with a previous record of infractions. How they say after a certain time limit (not set in stone, open to bias again, general lack of consistency) previous prejudices will no longer occur.

For example, If I break the rules I want to know whether I'm going to be warned or infracted/banned straight away.

^^ I made a thread about this in the general forum some many years ago, mods were very ignorant to the fact their collegues are/were biased towards certain posters. I would go as far as to say some mods actually wait for certain personal to post and pick their posts apart while others they just let them do as they wish, nothing to do with previous infractions its merely a smoke screen for personal grudges.

Ofcourse I was called wrong and no such thing ever happens :icon_rolleyes:.

Regardless if a mod won't admit it the vast majority of regular and long standing forum posters know it has and does happen, I wouldn't even bother trying to debate the point.

DeletedUser

DaWolf

If your intent is to discuss all the top tribes, then why not post in the top tribes thread?

Deleted User - 10770065

DaWolf is prob the best mod TW has atm, y so much hate.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If your intent is to discuss all the top tribes, then why not post in the top tribes thread?

For the same reason I wouldn't make a thread titled 'All things tribal wars related' It can become easily clustered, which makes it difficult to find information when you actually need it. I also may have no interest in quite a few of the top tribes as they currently stand so having to read through every post to check if it is about the tribe(s) I am interested in is tiresome. Were as a thread about a specific tribe means I can easily pick and choose what I read and more importantly about which tribes.

I don't see the point in closing a thread if it goes a little off-topic. It's not hurting anyone. People are actively discussing things and the thread you closed was getting back onto the topic at hand most threads if given time generally do! There were 1-2 people who were generally posting off-topic things... perhaps reminding them to post a little more on-topic would suffice?

If you want to give a reminder to remain on-topic then I don't see why you shouldn't but to close a thread entirely... :icon_rolleyes:

Going a little off topic is not the end of the world, its better than strangling the life out these forums... which has been done over the past few years.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For the same reason I wouldn't make a thread titled 'All things tribal wars related' It can become easily clustered, which makes it difficult to find information when you actually need it. I also may have no interest in quite a few of the top tribes as they currently stand so having to read through every post to check if it is about the tribe(s) I am interested in is tiresome. Were as a thread about a specific tribe means I can easily pick and choose what I read and more importantly about which tribes.

I don't see the point in closing a thread if it goes a little off-topic. It's not hurting anyone. People are actively discussing things and the thread you closed was getting back onto the topic at hand most threads if given time generally do! There were 1-2 people who were generally posting off-topic things... perhaps reminding them to post a little more on-topic would suffice?

If you want to give a reminder to remain on-topic then I don't see why you shouldn't but to close a thread entirely... :icon_rolleyes:

Going a little off topic is not the end of the world, its better than strangling the life out these forums... which has been done over the past few years.

I agree with red. Rest is meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.