W88- Blog

DeletedUser115558

PART-2

Moving on to the second edition of this blog , not much has happened over the past week or so apart from 1984 disbanding and their members joining different tribes in the area.

So this week i thought i'd cover the rank 1 tribe ,The Good Fellas.

So who are they ?
As you probably know , their tribe name is based on the famous movie "The Good Fellas" and there is a reason why their duke went for this tribe name
03da48d52b02b29bbffd22311cd22f95.png

(JK) :p

(This tribe is duked by the account Lyon which is played by Sir Cornish .)

Profile: 6/10 Pretty simple and basic . Kept it short.

Map:
a254799e7b0014c43fc194c444865d5c.png
Right now their position looks decent on the map , no immediate threats , and some small tribes close by to feed on . But it maybe hard for some of the players in the middle as they are stuck between their academy "Wise" on one side and the tribe on the other . Apart from that they have pretty much dominated their K. But soon you can expect them getting into a big war with one of the top 5 tribes .

Recruitment :
Fellas is not a premade , so the number of tribe changes being 72 is not that bad .
They have 6 members among the top 25 players with the rank 1 and rank 2 both in fellas , while if you go to Resources plundered in a day by players , there are only 2 players in the top 25 list which is disappointing since they are the rank 1 tribe . Both Raging Budha ( Rank 1) and Robrich (Rank 2) players are not in the top 25 looter's list which is surprising .
Its said that fellas will recruit anyone with enough points , which seems to be true , but that doesn't mean that they don't have good players .

Its funny how their duke posted on the externals that Raging Budha is cheating and offers PP for villages , he even provided a screenshot of a mail as proof , (I'd attach it here , but it was removed by the mods) and then a few days later goes ahead and recruits Raging Budha himself and probably made him a part of his council too since Raging Budha is the point of contact for their academy tribe :D . Which pretty much proves the fact that they will invite anyone who has enough points .

Favorite Player in Wise/Fellas : My favorite player would be "The Black Reaper" . DJ is a good player.

Are The Good Fellas good enough?
I don't think so , they will continue to hold the rank 1 position for now , but i don't think they will be a strong contender for the world win.

Thing to remember :
931b7312dc9659eab49d46e12c58775d.jpg

It seems that something not good in Fellas/Wise and particularly i don't see Wise as Academy tribe of fellas in fact it is a personal venture.
If i remember i had seen this type of tribe dynamics before in w11, what can say here is, this going to be a personal army of a knight who finally take the rein after Blood war.
I always against recruiting or diploing with food because if you keep your food warm the cock may turn ostrich one day and difficult to catch and here what is going on is we are feeding CUB's.

DeletedUser

Don't understand why Fellas would have such a large acad/ally and merge food into it. That could be a very dangerous move as @Raavna said.

DeletedUser80720

yeah not sure why you would actually think there academy though

DeletedUser118725

Question is, why would someone think Wise is food? We aren't even academy to Fellas, we are family, and for now, there is no one bigger than our two tribes as we will fight together ( and hug together, noble barbs, and stuff :) ) till the end. It's way too early to consider us food either academy, we are just a 47 member tribe moving forward to consolidate this world as ours.

Slark.

Question is, why would someone think Wise is food? We aren't even academy to Fellas, we are family, and for now, there is no one bigger than our two tribes as we will fight together ( and hug together, noble barbs, and stuff :) ) till the end. It's way too early to consider us food either academy, we are just a 47 member tribe moving forward to consolidate this world as ours.

You do know it is a 25 member limit world ? Let's say 40 of you make it to a west vs east war to win the world. You start winning the war and half the way to that the big fish eats the little fish. Question is, why would someone not see that you are being used.

DeletedUser80720

maybe as the world progresses and as players leave wise and fellas will become one

but then again people like slark always think of the worst

Mr. Cringer Pants

You do know it is a 25 member limit world ? Let's say 40 of you make it to a west vs east war to win the world. You start winning the war and half the way to that the big fish eats the little fish. Question is, why would someone not see that you are being used.

What happens if its a north vs south war?

DeletedUser115558

Everything in TW is related/attached with time, when you guys was in tiger and some misfortune(something always keep secret) happened you were food for FELLAS. If we talk today no you are not and the reason i called WISE "CUB's", after all they Born tiger not Gangster and still tiger blood is flowing in them.

and

This question is not for you OLT, as you guys did something which was not or i can say opted something from A.B C option available. But what was with the Fellas ??

Anyways Enjoy Dreaming East v/S West war, for you guys it is North V/s South war ....

Slark.

maybe as the world progresses and as players leave wise and fellas will become one

but then again people like slark always think of the worst

Lets make a family of 75 members and try to win the world. We can hope that in the mean time, some of us, you, them, will quit and we can go down to 25. o just shutup.

Age of Ultron

yeah not sure why you would actually think there academy though
Because RagingBudha is the point of contact for "Wise" , so basically Wise will do what Fellas ask them to do or decide for them.

DeletedUser80720

im still missing the point where that defines them as our academy

Slark.

im still missing the point where that defines them as our academy

Yo mate, can you just stop with this academy stuff. Tribalhugs is what you are right now. Allies or not, you are still fighting barbs over there. An allied tribe should have their own leaders, it seems mr i buy villas for pp, is the point of contact for them. Are You guys a contact for all your allies and naps ? I am still waiting for the day when wise or tb realise that they are being used and decide to send your ass to w90, cuz i am pretty sure they can. I am surprised 404 has their own contact person. Should'n you or rageman be on their profile as well ?

Lyon on 27.07. at 01:40
being 500k a head means quite a lot
it wouldnt mean much if tribes were 100k and shut almost 2 million is almost mid game :p

---

Your plan to be ahead before going into a war, is not working right now. you recruited, you internal, you merge. Just to have the strategic edge that will win you the world :eek: , right ? whats wrong nothing to merge anymore ? nothing to internal ? actually there still is i think, saw some wise guys being noble, or is that a merge to ? and ofc there is nothing to recruit since you recruited everything . i wanna join wise or tb or 404. i will message the all mighty budha and transfer him 69 pp to get it. i'm sure he will say yes. need to pp the barbs right. or should i message you? are you cheap ?

DeletedUser80720

Yo mate, can you just stop with this academy stuff. Tribalhugs is what you are right now. Allies or not, you are still fighting barbs over there. An allied tribe should have their own leaders, it seems mr i buy villas for pp, is the point of contact for them. Are You guys a contact for all your allies and naps ? I am still waiting for the day when wise or tb realise that they are being used and decide to send your ass to w90, cuz i am pretty sure they can. I am surprised 404 has their own contact person. Should'n you or rageman be on their profile as well ?

Lyon on 27.07. at 01:40
being 500k a head means quite a lot
it wouldnt mean much if tribes were 100k and shut almost 2 million is almost mid game :p

---

Your plan to be ahead before going into a war, is not working right now. you recruited, you internal, you merge. Just to have the strategic edge that will win you the world :eek: , right ? whats wrong nothing to merge anymore ? nothing to internal ? actually there still is i think, saw some wise guys being noble, or is that a merge to ? and ofc there is nothing to recruit since you recruited everything . i wanna join wise or tb or 404. i will message the all mighty budha and transfer him 69 pp to get it. i'm sure he will say yes. need to pp the barbs right. or should i message you? are you cheap ?

what is it with you and TB

we have nothing with him and to be honest i dont really like them

so if we apparently have diplomacy with TB according to you

put proof here or stop embarrassing your self with your lies

Slark.

what is it with you and TB

we have nothing with him and to be honest i dont really like them

so if we apparently have diplomacy with TB according to you

put proof here or stop embarrassing your self with your lies

Yo SHUTUP .

Side 1:
Tribes: Fellas, Wise
Side 2:
Tribes: ~TB~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,027
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7,027

chart

Nice of you to have no diplomacy when you have a 1/2 continent map with them. This is some next level diplomacy right here, nothing official , but you dont touch each other . But it's ok, you have a lead in points, you won the world already.

DeletedUser

I don't blame TB for trying to hug it out with most of the top 5, stuck between 3 tribes that all see them as a meat shield. They landed in a tight spot to begin with. Sooner or later, one side will push and the other will give, however, and it's getting to the point that expanding through or jumping over TB wouldn't be that hard. Anyway guys, let sir cornish rest on that one. He's telling the truth.

Still, back to point A, I don't get why Fellas chooses to "ally" or more accurately family with food. If you didn't come in premade weeks in advance (thus not knowing world settings until later) or otherwise have need of one another past what an alliance typically can offer, I don't see a point in subjugating another tribe. And that's what it is, subjugating.

DeletedUser80720

axis not sure you can really talk about 2 tribes being family when your tribes hugging it out HARDCORE STYLE