War Declaration | Evolve

DeletedUser

Here i say it again give Evolve free villages as they are gona noble you guys sonner or later :)

DeletedUser

shhh! don't be going around telling them our super secret plan :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Lol double post.

Seriously though, i sure hope nobody haz spies in Evolve. Wouldn't want anyone else to see our Funsies thread :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Lol double post.

Seriously though, i sure hope nobody haz spies in Evolve. Wouldn't want anyone else to see our Funsies thread :icon_evil:

hoho i got get me a spy in your tribe some day haHA :lol:

i got a spy in both Mrmen and Mrmen2 muhahaha

DeletedUser59416

You know, you'd have to say... and please, correct me if I'm speaking out of line here.. but you'd have to say that Mr Men's defence of not doing well against Huh?, because they were preparing for Evolve, doesn't carry a lot of weight when we look at the figures.

aye me agrees! yet again nothin that Mr men haves said lately carries nay weight....

DeletedUser

aye me agrees! yet again nothin that Mr men haves said lately carries nay weight....

Have MrMen said anything lately at all? Exept what I said that is. Havent seen the leaders here sadly :(

DeletedUser59416

Yar they haves 'fore Evolve declared war... guess the evee tail whipped them tongue

DeletedUser

I believe Evolve has reached 20 conquers, if my checking of our noble claims forum is correct. I assume HUH? is taking many as well. I know I just personally took one in the last 24 hours from MrMen2 (No Mr Men are near me, just their academy :\) and that a few others have too. They probably assumed they'd win by PnP alone, only to realize on the battlefield they had no chance.

DeletedUser

HaWK.of.AH said:
They probably assumed they'd win by PnP alone, only to realize on the battlefield they had no chance.
They thought they could win a war with Evolve by pnp? :lol:
I haven't even seen any good Mr Men pnp yet.

DeletedUser

They thought they could win a war with Evolve by pnp? :lol:
I haven't even seen any good Mr Men pnp yet.
I haven't even seen any good Mr Men yet, period. They've now gone silent and from the intel we're getting, they're "coordinating" attacks on our members and the players which are claiming our villages are doing so out of revenge and currently have little to no troops. I understand wanting retribution but that's just silly to claim a village when you just got cleared by your "claim". I don't think anyone can really win in a PnP fight with us, we'd just drag you down to our level and huggle you to death.

Then noble you, of course. The first is from the last 24 hours, which is the best we've done so far in one days of work. The second is HUH?/Evolve side against the Mr Men/HRDCOR side since the war was declared a week ago. They do most of the talking, so I won't be doing much analyzing.

Side 1:
Tribes: Evolve
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Mr Men MrMen2
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 3
Difference: 6

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,606
Side 2: 3,139
Difference: 14,467

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,506
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13,506

image.php

---------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: Evolve HUH?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Mr Men MrMen2 HRDCOR
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 39
Difference: 33

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 1
Difference: 25

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 131,503
Side 2: 48,420
Difference: 83,083

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64,831
Side 2: 4,250
Difference: 60,581

image.php

Rizzler

Defender: thegump
Village: gumpland (561|589) K55

Quantity: 292 0 1920 0 193 610 115 0 40 70 1
Losses: 292 0 1920 0 193 610 115 0 40 70 1

DeletedUser

Well there's no official surrender yet nor anything of that sort so i guess we'll just have to continue nobling their villages while waiting :icon_confused: