War Declaration | Evolve

DeletedUser

Well there's no official surrender yet nor anything of that sort so i guess we'll just have to continue nobling their villages while waiting :icon_confused:

is Mr Men are doing anything agenst you guys or there waiting to get nobled? * wishing to know more* :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well, i've heard from the other guys that their targets are actually trying to defend. Asking help in stacking defenses, trying to build up or snipe and trading words and all..

My target is doing nothing, though. I'm in the process of nobling his 5k point village and the best he could come up with is to up the wall a couple of levels and train 50 spears or so. No organized support. No counterattacks from his 2nd village. Not even hate mail. Nothing :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Well, i've heard from the other guys that their targets are actually trying to defend. Asking help in stacking defenses, trying to build up or snipe and trading words and all..

My target is doing nothing, though. I'm in the process of nobling his 5k point village and the best he could come up with is to up the wall a couple of levels and train 50 spears or so. No organized support. No counterattacks from his 2nd village. Not even hate mail. Nothing :icon_confused:

i think hes a new guy... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

meh..he's probably one of the guys who think that passive-active is the new agressive :icon_wink:

Anyways, this hasn't been said for quite a while now so...

Go Evolve!

DeletedUser

Defender: ReconL
Village: Mampi (569|521) K55

Quantity: 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0
Losses: 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit

528 99 1261 157 89 771 111 17 133 99 0
Haul: 0/121510
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 2 to level 0
Damage by catapults: The Rally point has been damaged and downgraded from level1 to level0
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 6 to -25

DeletedUser

Defender: ReconL
Village: Mampi (569|521) K55

Quantity: 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0
Losses: 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit

528 99 1261 157 89 771 111 17 133 99 0
Haul: 0/121510
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 2 to level 0
Damage by catapults: The Rally point has been damaged and downgraded from level1 to level0
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 6 to -25

good thing he dodged. now he has all them troops to retaliate... oh... wait...

DeletedUser

Defender: Kakarroto
Village: DBZ (593|577) K55 (it have a new name now :p)

Quantity: 1549 1020 568 140 249 0 0 17 0 0 0
Losses: 1549 1020 568 140 249 0 0 17 0 0 0

Haul: 24.115 50.163 32.352 106630/---
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 13 to level 5
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 100 to 74
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 74 to 47
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 47 to 20
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 20 to -4

DeletedUser

The latest one I am nobling has done the same.

DeletedUser

the war is over they have gave up ... not that they ever did anything . i have to say i well did not expect a challenge but wanted one

DeletedUser

Oh well if they gave up thats different, what were the terms that you were going to make them abide by?

Rizzler

Term's have been sent to em.
I'm sure you will all see in due course.

DeletedUser

Can we get a sneak peak on the terms? ^^

I'm very interested in knowing how all this ends lol.

DeletedUser

well i have not looked into this much yet ( left it all to the other council members ) i only want 1 term lol :) HUH? council know it ;)

DeletedUser

Some of the terms make the Treaty of Versaille look kind.
My opnion anyways.

Most wars on Tribalwars would end up with terms (assuming they have them) worse than the 'Treaty of Versaille', nothing special lol

Tic Toc

I could guess:

-Gtfo out of our continent.
-Cut members. Lose the family tribe.
-Kick leaders.
-Public apology.
-Erase diplomacy.

I wonder how much humiliation Mr Men would take? Perhaps I could write in a few clauses. (Write an eight page paper on Rhetoric in Sarah Orne Jewett's "The Foreigner"...)

DeletedUser

My terms were pretty simple.

"Restart or get nobled."

Sadly, I am not an island, and it's a team decision. We'll see what the team ends up with. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Those terms are brutal, but I guess it's better than complete annihilation. It doesn't much matter as a tribe of 30 members won't survive for over a month, I can guarantee that.