WAR DECLARATION | MR MEN vs HUH?

DeletedUser62273

Following the numerous failed attempts of HUH? and their poor leadership to recruit MR Men and MrMen2 players to their ranks we are formally declaring a state of war.
I appreciate the number of noblings will be low due to the obvious reasons but we will stunt the growth of HUH? through the sheer number of attacks which will demoralise their players as has already been demonstrated.

If they wish to end this dispute they must adhere to the follow terms;

1. The tribal ejection of Adamashley who was spying for HUH? before being finally forced into joining them out of fear. He amusingly then offered to spy for the MR MEN. This was followed by a courteous communication to HUH? of his intention with proof which didn't even get a response.
2. To cease attack on all members of the MR MEN and MRMEN2.
3. The current leadership must stand down and leave the tribe.

We have no interest in stopping attacks until someone comes forward to discuss these issues as we offered on the 25th of February but were arrogantly rejected.

Adamashley has (as he so often does in other worlds) dragged HUH? into this situation and is going to be the reason along with Ungart's pride that we are going to see the downfall of HUH?.

I will also add that any players leaving HUH? over the next 24 hours will be spared from our already calculated attack plans but I suggest you mail me asap as I have already arranged a suitable tribe which you can join while this is resolved.

I'll refrain from making this a long winded declaration, I'm completely confident that our troops will do all the talking that needs to be done as we have superior numbers and the activity of our players is much greater than any one person sitting 6 accounts as is the case in HUH?

Mr Mischief
Head Duke of the Mr Men & MrMen2

time to walk the plank pirates :icon_evil:

-Alias-

I wish both of you luck it should be a good fight.

Last edited:

Friskiestspoon

I stopped reading once I got to this part.

If they wish to end this dispute they must adhere to the follow terms;

1. The tribal ejection of Adamashley who was spying for HUH? before being finally forced into joining them out of fear. He amusingly then offered to spy for the MR MEN. This was followed by a courteous communication to HUH? of his intention with proof which didn't even get a response.
2. To cease attack on all members of the MR MEN and MRMEN2.
3. The current leadership must stand down and leave the tribe.

:lol:

Tic Toc

Why is it all bold? So sore on the eyes.

Bold should be used when you want something to stand out.

For example, bold should not be used for everything in the post. It adds to rhetorical effect if used correctly.

DeletedUser2816

Go Mr Men! Though boo on the terms of ending the war. Don't stop till they disband!

Sayak

Good luck, to both parties. Ive personally spoken with Mr. Men they are a tribe to watch for ;)

DeletedUser

It's almost a week since Mr.Men attack HUH? and only now they have the decency to declaire war on HUH? ? and this only because a spy?
No way! The true motiv is that a Krang Player took a village of HUH? member and then we retaliate. All player that send attack to Krang got alot of incomings, so please don't tell me that you don't like this leadership and Adamashley !

Muldie325

What were you doing retaliating against KRANG! in the first place?

DeletedUser51390

well its pointless to fight across k's at this point with evolve in your own back yard :icon_eek:

good luck sending your troops into another k leaving yourselves open to attack from them.

DeletedUser

I will also add that any players leaving HUH? over the next 24 hours will be spared from our already calculated attack plans but I suggest you mail me asap as I have already arranged a suitable tribe which you can join while this is resolved.

But if they leave, then wouldn't you have to recalculate your already calculated attack plans? Coz that would really, you know, suck. :icon_eek:

Super fast

well its pointless to fight across k's at this point with evolve in your own back yard :icon_eek:

good luck sending your troops into another k leaving yourselves open to attack from them.

LALALALALALALA they aren't listening LALALALALALALALALA ;P

DeletedUser35307

Adamashley has (as he so often does in other worlds) dragged HUH? into this situation and is going to be the reason along with Ungart's pride that we are going to see the downfall of HUH?.

Hmm... Adam joined us because we were the stronger tribe. Anyone may ask him what he thinks about us, and he will give an honest answer.

As for him offering to be a spy to you, well i think this quote shows just how much you guys liked eachother:

*Mr Mischief* said:
YOUR STILL GOING TO BE DESTOYED YOU PIECE OF TRASH, BACK STABBERS NEVER GET FORGOTTEN AND SHORTLY YOUR K IS GOING TO CHANGE A LOT.

DIE

That was the message sent to Adam.

DeletedUser59416

a'ight a humble reply from me fo' now Mischief, have to get back to the discussion of: "whats more painful a kick in the nutts, or giving birth" discussion we're havin in us forum :icon_rolleyes: This declaration is too unimportant to us, so is the tribe makin't so wont allow meself to get distracted 'ere too much... pirates do better at actions than at words!

Yer reasons fo war be:

1- HUH? tries to recruit Mr men fishermen
2- Adamashley worked as spy for us, then left because of fear of us attacking him (you haves nay idea how hard me laughed at this!)

Me response:

1- This be the only series recruitment attempt done by us... strange that only a month after't ye declare war...

Ungart on 26.02. at 04:06
Want to join the tribe in K65 with the most experienced players...look some of them up:

[player]Nalfein[/player]
[player]uncle.sam[/player]

That's just two of them. Tired of a tribe full of inactives being farmed?... poor leadership? Want to be part of something better than your own skills? Join [ally]HUH?[/ally]. You wont regret it. I promise long hours of farming and nobling under experienced leaders who know the game inside out.

Don't make the mistake of staying complacent in your tribe...make the smart choice and join us. I chose you specifically because of your past experience...Join others of your caliber. As much as I am mailing you because of the experience you bring to the table, we have alot of experience to offer to you too. You won't regret it.

Let me know.

*Mr Mischief* on 26.02. at 09:49
Looks like my insticts about your tribe are completely correct then.

You clearly haven't done your research, trying to poach players who have been playing together for more than 2 years is'nt the smartest approach now it it? Huh...(Seems quite a suitable name for your tribe now).

As for your experienced players they are lightweights compared to what we have, why do you think we all changed our names...

I look forward to knocking your arrogance down a peg or two in the future.

This message has been forwarded by *Mr Mischief*.

Ungart on 26.02. at 12:39
I understand many of you are from W10 and played together. You can think what you want, when you want to. It really boils down to what happens when it happens.

Author said:
As for your experienced players they are lightweights compared to what we have, why do you think we all changed our names...

Ditto.

Ungart today at 13:58
This is the mail. I had been chatting with [player]Kimmok[/player] for awhile and ended up just sending him a generic message I normally send for recruiting.

This message has been forwarded by Ungart.
2- Adama joined us at: 14th February 2009 - 16:00:01. My only comment on this will be written by your own words:

*Mr Mischief*YOUR STILL GOING TO BE DESTOYED YOU PIECE OF TRASH, BACK STABBERS NEVER GET FORGOTTEN AND SHORTLY YOUR K IS GOING TO CHANGE A LOT.

Note: Mischief be referin to Adam's actions against his tribe in w10.

but please embarrass me and post up any evidence of adam being a spy for us in Mr men, or vise versa.

Ye haves also sent a mail titled: "cry baby" to Ungart. Complainin that us haves informed a friend o' yer actions, then calling us chickens afraid to do our own fighting... surprisingly tho, you have also a shared forum with HRDCOR (rank 2 in K65) and you have "worked" with them against us for the past week... not that they did any real damage... cleared 1 village when the player was asleep, then the attacker surrendered in the face of relantless attacks sent at him (yes from the whole tribe only 2 attacked, the other was faking).

You and your alliances will crumble, HUH? will prove its worth... for gods sake do you even know who you recruit? our own farms???? what base of organization, and quality assurance do you have?

Subject: ***** attacks [village]579|601[/village]
Sent: 13.03.09 07:53

The Attacker has won

Luck: -4.6
rabe.png

Morale: 100%

Attacker: *****
Village: *****

Quantity:

Losses:

Defender: [player]Dark Knight v Joker[/player]
Village: [village]579|601[/village]

Quantity:

unit_sword.png

Losses:

unit_sword.png

Haul:

Buildings

Village Headquarters: (Level 23)
Barracks: (Level 14)
Stable: (Level 10)
Workshop: (Level 4)
Smithy: (Level 18)
Rally point: (Level 1)
Market: (Level 11)
Timber camp: (Level 17)
Clay pit: (Level 16)
Iron mine: (Level 15)
Farm: (Level 20)
Warehouse: (Level 20)
Hiding place: (Level 10)
Wall: (Level 7)

Farm has been damaged and downgraded from 21 to 20
Units outside of village:

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
3:scout: 21:lightcavalry: 3:ram: 5:cata:TW - Report converter
Link: Time when the defender joined Mr men

save yerself the humiliation an' go back to yer lil fisher boat, me thinks yer nets be rippin apart!

Luke

DeletedUser35307

Any questions about me, as ungart placed me in the most experienced players in our tribe, can be sent to me via in-game mail. I will happily answer any questions regarding the war and my personal experience.

PS. it's a lot more than 2 years.

DeletedUser

Hmmm! Good luck to both of tribes but i think HUH don't have a chance against Mr Men.

As far as i know adamashley really offered himself to be spy for Mr Men.

And my opinion is that there are more reasons about this war then just one spy.

DeletedUser59416

Hmmm! Good luck to both of tribes but i think HUH don't have a chance against Mr Men.

As far as i know adamashley really offered himself to be spy for Mr Men.

And my opinion is that there are more reasons about this war then just one spy.

yar us haves farmed K65 Mr men to the last iron chunk :icon_rolleyes:

guess who did most o't? the one an' only Adam :lol:

DeletedUser50192

Nice to see war's at such an early stage. Any enoblements from either side yet?