WAR DECLARATION | MR MEN vs HUH?

DeletedUser62273

LALALALALALALA they aren't listening LALALALALALALALALA ;P

Always listening;) Who said we are exposed, just becuase it's not blue on the map it doesn't mean everything hasn't been taken into consideration. Thanks thewall4588, but i'm fully aware of what your trying to tell me;)

It's amazing how easy it can be to expose the true colours of individals.....That will only mean something to one person reading this.

DeletedUser

Stop wastin' me time. What else ye got? An' be quick about it, I be shippin' out soon to enter some fishin' ships in our K!

Ya landlubber who ortin' t' be keel hauled!

DeletedUser

Go Mr Men! If the rest are the tribe like the Mr Man player I came up against, they'll win. Quite boring to talk to though. :|

Tic Toc

I am afraid to say Mr Men will win this one.

However, I thoroughly enjoy the pirate theme of Huh, and support their war efforts. Go Huh!

DeletedUser

yar us haves farmed K65 Mr men to the last iron chunk :icon_rolleyes:

guess who did most o't? the one an' only Adam :lol:

thanks just a shame all theese lies are coming around me just a shame its my old tribe ... theres no point me telling the truth as you will find away to make it look like im a spy ... hmm im a class spy and no im not back stabbing mr men i was not going to attack them but they attacked me frist and threatened and insulted well one member did if there blaming me for the war well you know who you are you started it just hope you care enoth about your tribe to tell them the truth

DeletedUser

I believe Mr Men knows the truth. It is HUH that are spreading lies.

If i remember you had a convo with some Mr Men members where you was offering to spy for them and you wanted resources for that?

Weren't you who told Mr Men that you won't attack them (after the attacks on you)? And you are still attacking them?

DeletedUser35307

Please Dextaster, at least admit who you are. Your making it pretty hard to prove you not a member of Mr Men right now.

In the end reasons are meaningless. Tribal Wars is a war game. Wars happen, and we should all enjoy the fun while it lasts.

Sayak

Propaganda and policits can go on all day. But history only remembers the winners :)

DeletedUser35307

Who is Dextaster???

Too bad, this war won't last long :p

You know exactly who you are, as you replied to an in-game mail where i called you Panther.

And already predicting your defeat?

To Tic Toc: Huh? wont be one of the tribes that gave up.

DeletedUser

You didn't contact me ingame! LOL I am not even reading mails from players that are not in my tribe :D

DeletedUser

thanks just a shame all theese lies are coming around me just a shame its my old tribe ... theres no point me telling the truth as you will find away to make it look like im a spy ... hmm im a class spy and no im not back stabbing mr men i was not going to attack them but they attacked me frist and threatened and insulted well one member did if there blaming me for the war well you know who you are you started it just hope you care enoth about your tribe to tell them the truth

Why did you quit w10?

DeletedUser59416

I believe Mr Men knows the truth. It is HUH that are spreading lies.

If i remember you had a convo with some Mr Men members where you was offering to spy for them and you wanted resources for that?

Weren't you who told Mr Men that you won't attack them (after the attacks on you)? And you are still attacking them?

makes no difference what adam did a month ago, if mrmen really wants to war fo' that reason why do't a month after? they mailed us saying he be a spy, us chooses to keep'm... they attacked him (regardless who started) an' he won, HUH? won! why have me nay receives a mail telling me to either dismiss'm or escalate the matter? no mrmen got trapped in their own K and have no other way to expand but towards us. Plus they needed to show them members that attacks on'em were not "accepted" altho K65 Mr men got cleared way 'fore the "war" started.

They thinks us low numbers will be us weak point, while they fails to realize that them may haves 96 members wiv half o'em either: low on troops, not active, just in for protection, while HUH? haves 42 members all high in troops (personally made sure of it), all active, complete understandin an' cooperation be'ween'em, constantly workin wiv team work, puttin tribe's best interest 'fore their own!

Mr men choose a very wrong time to war us, secure yer own K then go into continental wars! that's the general trend!

Good luck to ye neighbors, but ye just slammed yerself on one tough rock!

DeletedUser

MrMen talk a good talk, but thats where the buck stops.

They have backed up there words with the most uncoordinated efforts on HUH?, Pulled in , HRDCOR to attack us, which was a disaster for HRDCOR, thanks to there ability to recruit farms, and players from tribes that have fallen apart.
Im sick of hearing about all the talk about MrMen and from MrMen, and would like to see if they actually have the muscle to back up there mouths.

They are living off a reputation they seem to have "stumbled upon", and definately not earned.

As for all this rubbish over adamashley........ just get on with the figt and stop bleating on about it..........It gets really boring.

sp.ag

Always listening;) Who said we are exposed, just becuase it's not blue on the map it doesn't mean everything hasn't been taken into consideration. Thanks thewall4588, but i'm fully aware of what your trying to tell me;)

It's amazing how easy it can be to expose the true colours of individals.....That will only mean something to one person reading this.

I take that as being aimed at I. :)

manofhonor

In the end reasons are meaningless. Tribal Wars is a war game. Wars happen, and we should all enjoy the fun while it lasts.

True, but all wars require at least the pretense of legitimacy. Hard to rally your men without a cause. Maybe this was just the catalyst they were all waiting for.

DeletedUser59416

True, but all wars require at least the pretense of legitimacy. Hard to rally your men without a cause. Maybe this was just the catalyst they were all waiting for.

strange... me men needs nay cause... HUH? wars fo' the sake o' warrin! But mainly in TW all wars done fo' sake o' expansion under any silly reason that falls in yer hand, sometimes they be good reasons tho, an' maybe that it wasnt in your original plans.

HUH? didnt want to war Mrmen, we just wanted to control our area like all tribes strive to achieve early on... Mr men choose to go for a continental war hoping to win it by recruiting our members :lol: