War declaration of Suko family on FusioN family

• Thread starter DeletedUser53663
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Suko- Thank you mate for creating this cluster fuck of a family ;) but you did good good luck being a surgeon .

Suko being a surgeon.
That sentence just doesnt seem right. Knowing him he would be drunk during the surgery and all of a sudden start screaming 'Im gonna rim u u beeech' and screw up the poor lady on the table:icon_cry:
best of luck anyways.
Cya

DeletedUser

very long but worth reading. good luck and might see you in w27:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol blunt... That was my scout village. And I stopped moving troops around last night ;) this is why

From ~NR~ general forums

hey all,

I have out grown my welcome here on world 12.

I tried to do my best to save you all, but I cant do it anymore. Frozen will be leading you guys from now on.

I want to thank all of you for doing your jobs and sticking around to fight.

I may have been a hard ass or a jerk sometimes. I am sorry about that.

I am coming back in 3 days to go to world 27 and that will be the only world I will be playing. Feel free to IGM me and PA me. I will always be looking for my old friends.

I wish i didnt have to leave but I cant do it... I cant lead you all.

I remember from the start I was droped duke position in a little tribe I renamed barbarian horde. From there my now great friend Evilmm attacked my now closest and best friend in TW, Vacor. he demanded that we merge into them or he would noble us... So we merged into BabyNappers which was renamed Fury.

I went from Duke of Barbarian Horde to baron of Fury, from fury we joined the family of SEA. Then NR started encroaching on us... and SEA couldn't help us.. they started to collapse.

I proceeded to arrange a merger with NR with Welshwizard another of my great friends here. In NR we kicked butt. I reorganized the family or tried too... And was promoted to Baron. I organized an op on one of my other good friends Starchild713, about 13 of us attempted to destroy a 47 point player all of us were low 100K... We failed utterly and in the end invited her into the tribe. Then I found out that the council was planning on leaving the family and join suko...

I freaked out... I refused to abandon that tribe to just save the council... but in the end I left too and went to {~R~}. After about a week I moved over to Suko-3 and started my journey with this tribe...

I made soooo many mistakes while I was in suko... I am surprised Sudden death didnt noble me at one point.

But then the council fell apart in Suko and I was once again left... I had the opportunity to leave to rimjob and fema. But I chose to stay and help my tribe fight of the coming onslaught of fusion.

I reached an all time high for myself at 3k incomings... and just prior to being hit with any attacks from fusion I broke 1 million.

Then it was a downhill fight from there... reached a high of I think 1,055k and now dropped down to 994,256 as I write this.

I want to comment on all of my friends now that I have told the extremely short version of my story.

Frozenhobo- you are great, keep up the good work in the tribe and dont let it get you down.. We werent going to win anyway... But you have done excelent and I will hopefully see you in world 27?

Vacor- same for you we said our goodbyes already but goodbye friend I will see you and talk to you often.

Starchild713- we talked for ages and ages on AIM those were good times, keep up the good work.

Welshwizard666- you mate did me proud this whole time. Im glad I got to meet you and fight along side you in NR.

Slapout- I know you are being sat... but I remember the days were you begged me for forum mod ;) and I gave in.

xtalx- you were in the hospital alot when we first started talking... But you still managed to stay ahead of me points wise.. you are a good player.

Joeka- I only started talking to you recently compared to everyone else... Yet I feel the closest to you.

joshcrip-good job mate you learn fast... come to world 27 when it starts.

Dearigh- you have been with me since very early on, I will miss you. ALOT.

Suko- Thank you mate for creating this cluster fuck of a family ;) but you did good good luck being a surgeon .

Sudden- you should have nobled me when you had the chance... I was a screw up from the start ;)

Chewed- it was great fun when you kicked me for doing that stupid DNY gangup idea.

Ando77- I dont know if you still read the forums but you were a good leader in NR and this goes for Davro as well...

Cannibinoid- you were great simple as that. Ill keep in touch on msn.

Lancelot- you have a temper but you were awesome ;) keep kicking fusion but ;)

The Cracker- thank you for giving my tribe the 24 hour cease fire, after the hacker incident we needed the time to fix everything, thank you for that.

Lord Taizu- You tricked me into waring fusion... good play mate. I would have done the same.

Lord Haseo- I liked you the best out of all the leaders from foreign tribes... But you apparently didnt like me. I am sorry for that.

Fusion as a whole- Thank you for loading me up with fakes... It made TW fun again. and beat my record of 4 incomings since I started ;)

I didnt want this to be that long but well... I couldnt help it. I will be starting world 27 when It comes out...

But I am taking a 3day break from TW... No worlds and a fresh start.

I enjoyed our war fusion, Im sorry I am not staying around till the end of it.

You have all made an impact on my life, and I have made great friends along the way.

The best of luck to all of you,
Parisij

No thanks for me? Either way thank you for bunch of new targets in my region.

Thanks again.

WelshWizard666

Im sorry guys i will not be putting enymore effort into this war well not for a long time enyway! Sorry to let you down fusion :(

My girlfriend passed away not long ago now

And i wanted to share my memories of her with you guys i want the world to know how beautifull she was and that she existed! i will always love her and watch this clip everday of my life!

AMYXXX

DeletedUser

Im sorry guys i will not be putting enymore effort into this war well not for a long time enyway! Sorry to let you down fusion :(

And i wanted to share my memories of her with you guys i want the world to know how beautifull she was and that she existed! i will always love her and watch this clip everday of my life!

AMYXXX

Oww, man, that's too hard. My sincerest condoleances.
She was really beautiful and it looks like the two of you had tons of fun together (especially the zorro costume looks hilarious :icon_razz:)
Take care, man & the best of luck to you.

Galum, if you dare infract me for not staying on topic, you're heartless, man.
And I know deep down you're not.

DeletedUser

Oww, man, that's too hard. My sincerest condoleances.
She was really beautiful and it looks like the two of you had tons of fun together (especially the zorro costume looks hilarious :icon_razz:)
Take care, man & the best of luck to you.

Galum, if you dare infract me for not staying on topic, you're heartless, man.
And I know deep down you're not.

I second that, galum!
his gf passed away, we can at least go off-topic for 3 or 4 posts about her and then go back on toppic, right?

WelshWizard666

Sorry guys i posted it here then i decided to make a thread.. Thanks for your support thou means alot

Now bk on topic :(

DeletedUser

Hmm I should check this forum more often, didn't know they had declared on us(Thought we declared on them *yawn), all I know is I was to send nukes everyone in awhile.. No one was frightened of anything >.> I read the first couple pages, then skipped to the last.. Anyone wanna summarize it up for me ? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We declared for some reason, we got a few wins, but then once we started getting hit back, people ran, tribe kinda fell apart. Then tribe got a little problem with someone, lost all forums and members, then one of our leaders left, people helping had problems in real life, and we are lost. Lol, hope that sums it up for ya :)

DeletedUser

Lol I was wondering if Suko's branches even knew we were at war (Thus why I thought it was us whom declared) Because ... :( I haven't seen a single incoming :(..

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mostly because the real good players left SUKO before they declared.

I'm not a real good player, but I had the sense to leave suko when I did. A day after they declared war. I laughed when I first saw the thread.

DeletedUser

It makes me sad.. My OD makes me look like a point whore :(.. And it's all because they won't ever hit me :(.

DeletedUser

It makes me sad.. My OD makes me look like a point whore :(.. And it's all because they won't ever hit me :(.

You are a point whore :p
800k ODA isnt very impressive, and your conquers back it up.. You've nobled 55 abandoned villages, that's like half of your village total. You've nobled 8 gifted villages from a DNY2 player and 32 gifted from your own family.. So 95 of your villages are gifted or abandoneds, you have 112 villages.
That says it all really.. There's no way you can blame your poor OD on SUKO/NR :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You are a point whore :p
800k ODA isnt very impressive, and your conquers back it up.. You've nobled 55 abandoned villages, that's like half of your village total. You've nobled 8 gifted villages from a DNY2 player and 32 gifted from your own family.. So 95 of your villages are gifted or abandoneds, you have 112 villages.
That says it all really.. There's no way you can blame your poor OD on SUKO/NR :icon_eek:

Attack me and find out if I'm a pointwhore :).. Just because I look like one means absolutely nothing.

DeletedUser

AMYXXX

condolences on your girlfriend.. i've seen the video and no doubt she's beautiful.. you both are a cool couple.. it's been a sad day..