War declaration of Suko family on FusioN family

• Thread starter DeletedUser53663
  • Start date

DeletedUser

awww i just got the news my ex-girlfriend just died i dont know if its true.. i hope not..

DeletedUser

Do it do it do it do it do it do it.. Please? just send like 500 nukes to one village :D.. Spears before swords if you please XD

Sure i'll send in total 500 nukes to each village of yours ;)

lets start with 2 nukes each ^^

doubt you'd survive 250 waves though:lol:

DeletedUser

He barely has 500 villages:

29 suko sevato Pits2 5.435.121 538 10102

DeletedUser

that doesn't mean i don't have control over other accounts :D

wanna bet i can get 500 nukes send at that kid?

Now you should know that I would never challenge you at something like this. After all, your the one that got me screwing up real incomings from your dang noobs firing fakes at me. I lost a couple of nukes left sitting in the villages because I thought all my incomings were fakes.

DeletedUser

Now you should know that I would never challenge you at something like this. After all, your the one that got me screwing up real incomings from your dang noobs firing fakes at me. I lost a couple of nukes left sitting in the villages because I thought all my incomings were fakes.

yea i know lol, was funny:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

that doesn't mean i don't have control over other accounts :D

wanna bet i can get 500 nukes send at that kid?

isn't that called co-ordinated attackss between accounts, which if I remember correctly, is against the rules, also somthing I got banned for on world 2:(

DeletedUser

isn't that called co-ordinated attackss between accounts, which if I remember correctly, is against the rules, also somthing I got banned for on world 2:(

nope it isn't.

'i don't have control over other accounts'

That i have control over it doesn't mean i'm multi-ing ;) I still have control over Sudden Death, i can get him to send nukes at anyone if i really want.

Same goes for A LOT of ex slaves that still owe me a lot of shit.

+ i still have acces to a 5m account (not my own, and its allowed to send attacks from 1 account, so that would be the 5m one instead of my own)

So yes, i can get you a crap load of nukes if i really want... without being banable...

i'm not stupid ;)

DeletedUser

nope it isn't.

'i don't have control over other accounts'

That i have control over it doesn't mean i'm multi-ing ;) I still have control over Sudden Death, i can get him to send nukes at anyone if i really want.

Same goes for A LOT of ex slaves that still owe me a lot of shit.

+ i still have acces to a 5m account (not my own, and its allowed to send attacks from 1 account, so that would be the 5m one instead of my own)

So yes, i can get you a crap load of nukes if i really want... without being banable...

i'm not stupid ;)

:icon_eek:
Im bigger than you now suko ;)

But of course I will listen :p