@WAR@ declare war on SWAT

DeletedUser

As the smoke clears from the first attacks that take SWAT by suprise @WAR@ rises from the ashes riding the tanks of WAR and pushing through the cinders to take back what is rightfully theirs.

Called to the war by the allies they stand side by side with they charge onto the enemy at full spees NEVER looking back or turning back (due to them not having a reverse gear) and staring DEATH straight in the face and laughing saying.... " IT ISN'T OUR TIME YET!!!!"

sequewayarmy.jpg

DeletedUser

lol guys we do not care who attacks swat so stop doing PNP they will win so you might want to save your energy for warring not writing.

Bigmax6110

lol, who are you guys......... i never heard of you, good luck jumping into some1 elses war, you guys a weak and let me tell yous, i hope all of you have a couple tribes up ur sleaves because you still dont have nowhere near enough.

DeletedUser

lol, who are you guys......... i never heard of you, good luck jumping into some1 elses war, you guys a weak and let me tell yous, i hope all of you have a couple tribes up ur sleaves because you still dont have nowhere near enough.

you really are that uncoordinated? They have taken 3 villages from you guys since joining

DeletedUser

PropertiesTribe name:WarlordsID:mad:WAR@Number of members:20Points of the best 20 players:1.415.961Total points:1.415.961Average points:70.798Rank:55Opponents defeated:2.167.741 (109.)

Lmao. Real good one! :) excuse me for my sarcasm/

DeletedUser

PropertiesTribe name:WarlordsID:mad:WAR@Number of members:20Points of the best 20 players:1.415.961Total points:1.415.961Average points:70.798Rank:55Opponents defeated:2.167.741 (109.)

Lmao. Real good one! :) excuse me for my sarcasm/

They are still kicking swats head in... so if you want to make fun of them you are also making fun of swat...

Bigmax6110

1 sneaky op where they took 3 relitive new captures in a issolated spot in there k, is not kicking some1s head in, but ok, you guys can take your little 18 vill lead, and we will see who is on top in a couple of weeks, or wait another surpris attack soon to increase your stats to 22-2?????? you guys make me laugh, quick get in the stats while your still infront, pppppppppfffffffffffffttttttttttt

DeletedUser

fair dews guys u won the first week,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yawn,,,,,,how many of ur troops ded on our walls,,,,how many of ur sword attacks ,,,, do u have defence left??????? of course u do i heard u kept 100 lc in every village

DeletedUser

1 sneaky op where they took 3 relitive new captures in a issolated spot in there k, is not kicking some1s head in, but ok, you guys can take your little 18 vill lead, and we will see who is on top in a couple of weeks, or wait another surpris attack soon to increase your stats to 22-2?????? you guys make me laugh, quick get in the stats while your still infront, pppppppppfffffffffffffttttttttttt

i love the way you talk and talk and talk and talk and.... well i think people get the idea...

DeletedUser

enjoy week one dude,,,,u wanna pee on me ,,,,,i tell u what we have a pee on the loser week every friday ,,,,,shower me with yer golden ness now my dear,,,,,i shall start drinkin litres for next week

DeletedUser

enjoy week one dude,,,,u wanna pee on me ,,,,,i tell u what we have a pee on the loser week every friday ,,,,,shower me with yer golden ness now my dear,,,,,i shall start drinkin litres for next week

i doubt you guys have a week left.... yeah you can keep nobling barbs and such but that won't help you in the long run, just give you more things to defend with few troop...

DeletedUser

yawn....mike u really spend alot of time here and not in world 34 ,,,, u know yer sword fakes were so lame im actually sayin ( sure y not let them hit me ) i like my d od bein as high as my ood but its hard playin against u guys,,,,,think i need to piss a tribe with B **ls off

DeletedUser

yawn....mike u really spend alot of time here and not in world 34 ,,,, u know yer sword fakes were so lame im actually sayin ( sure y not let them hit me ) i like my d od bein as high as my ood but its hard playin against u guys,,,,,think i need to piss a tribe with B **ls off

You must have me confused with someone else, I have never sent any sword fakes.... you need to go check your facts

DeletedUser

yeah mike maybe the last time u played on 34 that worked but eh can u just keep ur spamming to one thread its actaully time consuming for me to answer all ur pony talk when im tryin to take over yer k ,,,,,,,,,u dig,,,,,,hey is mad mozz ever on this???

DeletedUser

ask castor for their week (weak ) one every thing u got reports and remember a tribe may take a month to annihilate but ill still add their leader on skype to poke fun f every now and then

DeletedUser

so your saying that after we beat you, you want to add us to skype?

DeletedUser

yeah mike maybe the last time u played on 34 that worked but eh can u just keep ur spamming to one thread its actaully time consuming for me to answer all ur pony talk when im tryin to take over yer k ,,,,,,,,,u dig,,,,,,hey is mad mozz ever on this???

your just not the quickest tool in the shed are you?