@WAR@ declare war on SWAT

DeletedUser

What's your point?

It is agreed that Gemini has allies (not exactly the ones that you mentioned, maybe try and get your facts straight first. :icon_rolleyes:)

Okay, Gemini has allies, we admit that, and we never denied it, but now what?
Where does this go?

---You accuse us of hugging.

Huh? :icon_confused:

"Hugging"?

Isnt hugging was happens when a tribe does whatever it can to avoid war?

Yeah, I am pretty sure thats what hugging is

Huggers are tribes that have no enemies... And, (although your knowledge about Gemini's Diplomatic Relations List is clearly skewed:lol:) Gemini has a list of enemies longer than its list of allies. That doesnt sound like hugging to me.:icon_confused:

So, now what?

I will lay it out for you:

Gemini is at war.
How is that hugging?

We fight along-side other tribes, called allies
How is that hugging?

We are beating your family tribes.
How is that hugging?

We are not hugging.
And neither is SWAT.
Get over it, neither of us are hugging, but one of us is winning. :icon_wink:

And that would be us.:icon_razz:

I know its emotional for you, Haugwarts, when people are losing a war, they get desperate. I understand, and I forgive you for your desperate foolishness.

We can make-up now?
:icon_wink:

Why do you list your statements? It's truely annoying.

thebigt625

Why do you list your statements? It's truely annoying.

Seems you have figured out the reason. :icon_wink:

--Just to annoy you carlito, just to annoy you, because you are that important to me :icon_rolleyes:

And I find it annoying that you decide to go off-topic. :icon_wink:

Have you no other retort than to attack my style of posting?

DeletedUser

All This Talk About Hugging

If you want to see some real stats without all this "hugging", here it is.

Side 1:
Tribes: Pollux Castor
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SWAT ~SWAT~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 41
Difference: 41

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 558,105
Side 2: 297,644
Difference: 260,461

image.php

p.s. I'm sorry that I left you out @WAR@, since this is your PNP, but all the complaining about hugging was getting on my nerves. Hopefully, this will silence all of the trash talk about ganging up on poor, old swat. You can't really argue with stats like these.

DeletedUser

and some of the lates stats 3 months is along time in war but every day they grow weaker untill they put the balance in there favor by geting us banned with drible and tickets!would be great if the mods would answer my appeal ,because i am not going to be rail roaded for something i did not do and you have absolutly no proof of other wise!

Side 1:
Tribes: SWAT ~SWAT~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Castor Pollux
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 11
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56,250
Side 2: 72,153
Difference: 15,903

image.php

DeletedUser

Nice work by Bazzl - he's switching between tribes to get as many supporting troops as possible. Are your own tribes troops not enough for you? Obviously not. :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All I can say is that we do our talking on the game and do not waste too much time flapping our gums on here.

Sod all this talk about hugging as the only PROBLEM I see is the FACT that SWAT have no tribes to hug as most of the players just seem to like arguing so not many want to help a tribe like that.

Castor and Pollux have always helped us and been pleasant yet SWAT have just ignored us when we spoke to their diplomats. Obviously SWAT believed they could rule the world witha main tribe and 2 inactive academy tribes. You are now seeing that this doesn't work.

Quit ya moaning and get stuck into attacking as in this case THE PEN IS NOT MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!!!!!

DeletedUser

Nice work by Bazzl - he's switching between tribes to get as many supporting troops as possible. Are your own tribes troops not enough for you? Obviously not. :icon_biggrin:

To be fair, I lasted the first 3 days of constant fakes and nukes with no support at all. totallying 30 odd nukes lost from you guys, its a win in my books :icon_wink:

Even if you did take half my villages :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

good work bazzl,,heard u quitting?????? sorry i didnt have fun attackin u,,,,,,,,,, u seem like a true player,,,, honest and not a mouth xx ingame me dude may have a proposition for ye
not like u dudes would think lol