@WAR@ declare war on SWAT

Haugwarts

Tell that to WOEVODA,

He was the one wasting nobles on 1k barbs to begin with. :icon_wink:

Personally I dont mind nobling enemy villages regardless how small they are

And nobles are not that hard to get....... all it takes is "click-click" - its not like we have to subject ourselves to torture or anything....

Resources do grow on their own. :icon_wink:

:icon_eek:

WOEVODA is a player who left , and his sitter is nobling those 1k barbs , because we have no use for the account , so it doesn't matter if we noble 1k barbs , or 10 k barbs .

That's your opinion , I find it an extreme waste nobling 1k point villages , that can serve as farm way better , and wasting like 90 coins on the village =\ , that is not really smart is it ?

thebigt625

WOEVODA is a player who left , and his sitter is nobling those 1k barbs , because we have no use for the account , so it doesn't matter if we noble 1k barbs , or 10 k barbs .

That's your opinion , I find it an extreme waste nobling 1k point villages , that can serve as farm way better , and wasting like 90 coins on the village =\ , that is not really smart is it ?

Like I said, an enemy is an enemy, regardless if they leave.

And why would we allow a player who was in an enemy tribe to continue nobling in our continent?

Its our continent, we can noble him for whatever reasons we want, I would like to see you do something about it to stop us :icon_wink:

By The Way!! : Whats wrong with 1k point villages!? What are you? A Poin-whore!? :lol:

If you personally dont like nobling 1k point villages, then dont noble any 1k point villages.:icon_wink:

But dont accuse us of nobling WOEDOVA for an underhanded reason such as making the stats look better.

We will do what we please.:icon_cool:

Overall,

I disagree with your opinion on the matter, but I support you anyway, my friend :)

Bigmax6110

lol, you guys are so hard up on the stats, it makes me sick, all that matters is we will be the 1s standing at the end. every time i post stats thats looks in our favour, you two ladies carry on like little school girls, its like throwing chips to seagulls! :) it really cracks me up! the best entertainment i have ever gotten for free. ;)

Bigmax6110

18-08-20095-10-03PMcastorchip.png

DeletedUser

max you the greatest,,castor dudes u are like golf balls on a driving range,,, u can posture all u want this war is goin till only one tribe stand, i know u hope we give up because of stats ,,we see the reports of the troops we kill,,,we see the level 7 stables of the vills we nuke u guys aint goin anywhere fast,,,,u like food to me if it wasnt for fi u would all have moved onto new world by now,,,,, we only getting started dudes ,,i wanna rim some of u guys,,,then i wanna hug some dude on the rim and tell them to rim u again xx

DeletedUser

I'm with you on this one Haug - waste of time on both sides.

DeletedUser

max you the greatest,,castor dudes u are like golf balls on a driving range,,, u can posture all u want this war is goin till only one tribe stand, i know u hope we give up because of stats ,,we see the reports of the troops we kill,,,we see the level 7 stables of the vills we nuke u guys aint goin anywhere fast,,,,u like food to me if it wasnt for fi u would all have moved onto new world by now,,,,, we only getting started dudes ,,i wanna rim some of u guys,,,then i wanna hug some dude on the rim and tell them to rim u again xx

After reading this I feel like I'm at the driving range and there are no balls in my bucket

thebigt625

I'm with you on this one Haug - waste of time on both sides.

1k villages are pointless to noble, but Huagwarts' idea that it was being done solely for the stats that roused my ire and disagreement.

Haugwarts

bigt , I totally said that those villages were being nobled by Eddie , who left the game , thus when mikepc adds eddie o the stats , he is adding those 1k point barbs nobled !! I don't care if you noble them or not , I was just saying it will be a waste if you do so , but nt much of a waste if you do that with Eddie's account . Thus I said it is for the stats (Did I repeat myself tooo much ? )

thebigt625

bigt , I totally said that those villages were being nobled by Eddie , who left the game , thus when mikepc adds eddie o the stats , he is adding those 1k point barbs nobled !! I don't care if you noble them or not , I was just saying it will be a waste if you do so , but nt much of a waste if you do that with Eddie's account . Thus I said it is for the stats (Did I repeat myself tooo much ? )

Well you can say that mike added eddie in for the stats, that is fine. (obviously mike added the stats in for the stats.....smart one :icon_rolleyes:)

But, to say that eddie nobled those villages just for the stats, is where the problem lies.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Pollux Castor (~FI~) (~WS~) @WAR@ -WOLF-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SWAT ~SWAT~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 179
Side 2: 118
Difference: 61

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 28
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,218,659
Side 2: 715,491
Difference: 503,168

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 276,399
Side 2: 179,958
Difference: 96,441

image.php

Haugwarts

I don't know why I have never seen this before , but well I just saw it now , so here you go a proof that Castor actually ASKED their allies to attack us .

This is a quote of Jeyjey ,http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=160010

Jeydin said:
Again.. *sigh* We did not get anyone to gang bang you. Oh... well there is a tribe that did this.. but it was not castor..or pollux.. we were approached by someone else. As were several tribes, what happened was the tribes that were approached were put in contact with one another and we worked out a plan.

And this a quote from FI's declaration on Swat

R3000 said:
Then we get a request in the mail to help a certain tribe fight SWAT. We agreed to help in any way we could. Later that week I get a mail bigmax6110 asking if we would help them fight Gemini Family. We "agreed" so we could get info out of them to help our allies. After this SWAT recruited one of our former members who is despised by all of us. They refused to give up the k37 villages without any compensation (since they get a new active member I think that is compensation enough.) Now we are ready to fight and help our allies to defeat SWAT

Now , if we all notice those two speak differently , so where is the truth ?
Well the truth is that Castor is in fact a hugging tribe , and they ASKED their allies to attack us because of their incapacity of doing so them selves , now please Jeydin no more "lies" , how can you allies trust you when you hide the truth ? or fake it ? of a huggling tribe such as Castor .

Oh yeah , let us see other hugging events that Castor went thru

1- NAP with -Wolf- tribe who are quite , small .
2- Alliance with ~Phx~ who are a rim tribe , and that border Castor from the east (not to mention that those ~Phx~ sent support to Jeydin's k36 village (lame)
3- Alliance with (~FI~) and (~WS~) to whom Castor do not have any border
4- Merging members from OY
5- Alliance with @war@ who is also a small tribe in Castor's K , and who would know better than siding with Castor (as carlito pointed out before )

Now I am sure some Castor will tell us "Swat merged with OD , that is hugging " well I already said , there were inactives in Swat , thus we had to have the merger .

I sure hope world 34 sees Castor as a hugging group and not a powerful warring tribe .

And I am sure we got lots of examples of Castor's hugging

Here is your proof mikepc , Seolman , and Jeydin , I hope you are happy now .

Last edited:

DeletedUser75757

Laughable

I don't know why I have never seen this before , but well I just saw it now , so here you go a proof that Castor actually ASKED their allies to attack us .

This is a quote of Jeyjey ,http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=160010

And this a quote from FI's declaration on Swat

Now , if we all notice those two speak differently , so where is the truth ?
Well the truth is that Castor is in fact a hugging tribe , and they ASKED their allies to attack us because of their incapacity of doing so them selves , now please Jeydin no more "lies" , how can you allies trust you when you hide the truth ? or fake it ? of a huggling tribe such as Castor .

Oh yeah , let us see other hugging events that Castor went thru

1- NAP with -Wolf- tribe who are quite , small .
2- Alliance with ~Phx~ who are a rim tribe , and that border Castor from the east (not to mention that those ~Phx~ sent support to Jeydin's k36 village (lame)
3- Alliance with (~FI~) and (~WS~) to whom Castor do not have any border
4- Merging members from OY
5- Alliance with @war@ who is also a small tribe in Castor's K , and who would know better than siding with Castor (as carlito pointed out before )

Now I am sure some Castor will tell us "Swat merged with OD , that is hugging " well I already said , there were inactives in Swat , thus we had to have the merger .

I sure hope world 34 sees Castor as a hugging group and not a powerful warring tribe .

There are many points that you make here, and although some are complete assumptions you do make a couple that need addressed.

We in no way are required to disclose you this information, but to ensure this drags on as little as possible I will "attempt" in helping you understand.

1. -WOLF-...Well to keep it simple they saw you declared on us, and since you had been attacking them for quite some time they offered information. That is the relationship with them.....They aren't participating in the war with us if you have a side war with them that is all on you....not us.

2.~PHX~ ...This was a project tribe we helped along the way in hopes they could become part of our family.They have been under our protection....As far as sending support it was offered by them for a few select villages before the war ever started with you for a completely different reason. They have in no way participated in this war with you.
Call it hugging if you wish...

3.(~FI~)-(~WS~) ... Yes we have had a relationship to this tribe since the time ~PHX~ came into exsistance. In that we do share a border, and a stronger future that will be announced at a later time.Just because they say they were approached to attack you doesn't mean it was the Castor family....
Yes they were approached by a tribe , but it wasn't us....:icon_wink:
Another Assumption on your part
!

4. OY...This was a nice surprise because we had a neutral stance with them.....even after swat requested they fight the Castor family. ( Generalmark,Vonreal both sent emails to them requesting they help fight Castor)

With Swat members basically acting like a fool in the forums, and saying things to OY members they shouldnt have they provided the motivation for OY to want to fight swat. In this situation we found we had similar goals and decided a merge with them would make for a better stronger tribe.Just because the war is going on with Swat I won't stop making plans for the future of our tribe.

5.@WAR@ ... before the war started with Swat @WAR@ came to us for help with another tribe...we assisted, and helped them get past it. They then noticed swat members popping up around them un-announced, and didnt like it....It was theirs decision to come after you...not ours....Just because we chose to help them, and not attack them doesnt make us huggers....you can't fight with every tribe around you.

It really makes me laugh that you say we are hugging, and gang banging you when it was you yourself who requested help from all the tribes attacking you.It was your failed attempts at working with them in the past that caused them to say no to you.

I hope that helps you understand the sittuation better....But as far as caling us a hugging tribe please explain why you keep losing greater control of the k's you are in every day....

l_e27bcd90051e4cb88ab2d12f43b7ab3f.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Haugwarts

1. -WOLF-...Well to keep it simple they saw you declared on us, and since you had been attacking them for quite some time they offered information. That is the relationship with them.....They aren't participating in the war with us if you have a side war with them that is all on you....not us.

I said , they are part of the hugging since Castor has an NAP with -Wolf- , never said anything bout them being part in the war .

2.~PHX~ ...This was a project tribe we helped along the way in hopes they could become part of our family.They have been under our protection....As far as sending support it was offered by them for a few select villages before the war ever started with you for a completely different reason. They have in no way participated in this war with you.
Call it hugging if you wish...

I will say , this is hugging .

3.(~FI~)-(~WS~) ... Yes we have had a relationship to this tribe since the time ~PHX~ came into exsistance. In that we do share a border, and a stronger future that will be announced at a later time.Just because they say they were approached to attack you doesn't mean it was the Castor family....
Yes they were approached by a tribe , but that doesn't mean it was us....:icon_wink:
Another Assumption on your part
!

Now I get it , Jey explained in a mail , hmmmm , but still you are hugging them , am I not right ? I am right because you have alliance with them =)

4. OY...This was a nice surprise because we had a neutral stance with them.....even after swat requested they fight the Castor family. ( Generalmark,Vonreal both sent emails to them requesting they help fight Castor)

With Swat members basically acting like a fool in the forums, and saying things to OY members they shouldnt have they provided the motivation for OY to want to fight swat. In this situation we found we had similar goals and decided a merge with them would make for a better stronger tribe.Just because the war is going on with Swat I won't stop making plans for the future of our tribe.

Well , isn't that still hugging ? I say yes , it is hugging .
Well OY took an idea about a whole tribe by dealing with 1 member of that certain tribe .

5.@WAR@ ... before the war started with Swat @WAR@ came to us for help with another tribe...we assisted, and helped them get past it. They then noticed swat members popping up around them un-announced, and didnt like it....It was theirs decision to come after you...not ours....Just because we chose to help them, and not attack them doesnt make us huggers....you can't fight with every tribe around you.

That is your opinion , still hugging them by having them as allies and helping them .

It really makes me laugh that you say we are hugging, and gang banging you when it was you yourself who requested help from all the tribes attacking you.It was your failed attempts at working with them in the past that caused them to say no to you.

We never had attempts to work with most of the tribes stated above , FI might be the only one , but then they were playing the innocent by being part of a trio gangbag with that other tribe .

I hope that helps you understand the sittuation better....But as far as caling us a hugging tribe please explain why you keep losing greater control of the k's you are in every day....

Well , since you are hugging everyone you can easily attack us without having to worry about other fronts .
While we have to worry about nearly all of our fronts .
Thus hugging helps you in your war efforts .

Thus we conclude Castor is a hugging tribe =)
Since you hugged with al those tribes above , and you cannot convince me otherwise .

DeletedUser75757

To hug, or not to Hug...that is the question

I said , they are part of the hugging since Castor has an NAP with -Wolf- , never said anything bout them being part in the war .

I will say , this is hugging .

Now I get it , Jey explained in a mail , hmmmm , but still you are hugging them , am I not right ? I am right because you have alliance with them =)

Well , isn't that still hugging ? I say yes , it is hugging .
Well OY took an idea about a whole tribe by dealing with 1 member of that certain tribe .

That is your opinion , still hugging them by having them as allies and helping them .

We never had attempts to work with most of the tribes stated above , FI might be the only one , but then they were playing the innocent by being part of a trio gangbag with that other tribe .

Well , since you are hugging everyone you can easily attack us without having to worry about other fronts .
While we have to worry about nearly all of our fronts .
Thus hugging helps you in your war efforts .

Thus we conclude Castor is a hugging tribe =)
Since you hugged with al those tribes above , and you cannot convince me otherwise .

We have an alliance with 2-3 tribes... Plus Pollux

SWAT,-SWAT-,~Swat~...seems like you had a few yourself.... :icon_wink:

Ok...I get it now....its ok for swat to have 3 tribes to Hug with but not anyone else..

Thanks for explaining that Haugwarts :icon_biggrin:

l_e27bcd90051e4cb88ab2d12f43b7ab3f.png

Haugwarts

We have an alliance with 2-3 tribes... Plus Pollux

SWAT,-SWAT-,~Swat~...seems like you had a few yourself.... :icon_wink:

Ok...I get it now....its ok for swat to have 3 tribes to Hug with but not anyone else..

Thanks for explaining that Haugwarts :icon_biggrin:

ehem , we have 2 tribes , if you can see that , Swat and ~Swat~ only .
While you have , ehem , alliance with , (~FI~) , (~WS~) , ~Phx~ , Pollux , @war@ , @war2@ , I count , 6 alliances , do you disagree ?

Oh yeah by the way , let us see OD rankings for , hugging , shall we ?

Swat has : 81 228 049
Huggling loving Castor has(with @war@ , @war2@ , pollux , FI , WS , ~Phx~ ) : 92 022 015

While your lovely fellowship has 4 times our points , 4 times our players , and much more villages , you call us huggers ? please , save it .

thebigt625

ehem , we have 2 tribes , if you can see that , Swat and ~Swat~ only .
While you have , ehem , alliance with , (~FI~) , (~WS~) , ~Phx~ , Pollux , @war@ , @war2@ , I count , 6 alliances , do you disagree ?

Oh yeah by the way , let us see OD rankings for , hugging , shall we ?

Swat has : 81 228 049
Huggling loving Castor has(with @war@ , @war2@ , pollux , FI , WS , ~Phx~ ) : 92 022 015

While your lovely fellowship has 4 times our points , 4 times our players , and much more villages , you call us huggers ? please , save it .

What's your point?

It is agreed that Gemini has allies (not exactly the ones that you mentioned, maybe try and get your facts straight first. :icon_rolleyes:)

Okay, Gemini has allies, we admit that, and we never denied it, but now what?
Where does this go?

---You accuse us of hugging.

Huh? :icon_confused:

"Hugging"?

Isnt hugging was happens when a tribe does whatever it can to avoid war?

Yeah, I am pretty sure thats what hugging is

Huggers are tribes that have no enemies... And, (although your knowledge about Gemini's Diplomatic Relations List is clearly skewed:lol:) Gemini has a list of enemies longer than its list of allies. That doesnt sound like hugging to me.:icon_confused:

So, now what?

I will lay it out for you:

Gemini is at war.
How is that hugging?

We fight along-side other tribes, called allies
How is that hugging?

We are beating your family tribes.
How is that hugging?

We are not hugging.
And neither is SWAT.
Get over it, neither of us are hugging, but one of us is winning. :icon_wink:

And that would be us.:icon_razz:

I know its emotional for you, Haugwarts, when people are losing a war, they get desperate. I understand, and I forgive you for your desperate foolishness.

We can make-up now?
:icon_wink: