@WAR@ declare war on SWAT

thebigt625

Kinda pathethic that you have a tribe cornered in from every direction and yet still can't manage to do major damage. All they could do is support their frontlines which they have two at the moment,only the deep southern members could provide support for the northern members and yet the southern members are a small number.:)

What I also just recently have come across is,@WAR@ are being used as meat sheilds. If you would look at the map,they control a small portion of Castors's K,what will Castor do wtiht them when this war is over? Eat them or merge?

Mapp here:http://www.twstats.com/en34/index.p...entrex=400&centrey=400&nocache=1&fill=&grid=1

"If Castor and Pollux were to survive,@WAR@ would have to be eaten."
- - - What? :icon_eek:
How would @war@ need to be destroyed in order for Castor to survive??:icon_confused:

Who are you to make these assumptions? And how do come about making them?

Have you never heard of strategic or war-time alliances?:icon_idea:

We did not place @war@ in their location, they were there before the war. Its not nice or even accurate to call @war@ "meat shields" for Castor...

especially when Castor still has a larger boarder with SWAT than @war@ does
- :icon_rolleyes: That isnt a very effective "meat shield," now is it?

True, we will not pick them up and move them somewhere else, but that doesnt mean we are using them as a shield.

Also, I dont see the relevance of what @war@ will do after SWAT is destroyed. Our relations after this war are private between @war@ and Castor F., so dont fret you little toes about it :icon_wink:

Seriously, stop making such weak attempts at turning @war@ and Castor F. against each other..... Its not going to work.

Just shows how desperate you are.
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

"If Castor and Pollux were to survive,@WAR@ would have to be eaten."
- - - What? :icon_eek:
How would @war@ need to be destroyed in order for Castor to survive??:icon_confused:

Who are you to make these assumptions? And how do come about making them?

Have you never heard of strategic or war-time alliances?:icon_idea:

We did not place @war@ in their location, they were there before the war. Its not nice or even accurate to call @war@ "meat shields" for Castor...

especially when Castor still has a larger boarder with SWAT than @war@ does
- :icon_rolleyes: That isnt a very effective "meat shield," now is it?

True, we will not pick them up and move them somewhere else, but that doesnt mean we are using them as a shield.

Also, I dont see the relevance of what @war@ will do after SWAT is destroyed. Our relations after this war are private between @war@ and Castor F., so dont fret you little toes about it :icon_wink:

Seriously, stop making such weak attempts at turning @war@ and Castor F. against each other..... Its not going to work.

Just shows how desperate you are.

You should have read up before making such comments. I have heard of war-alliances,it's obious they are making one,I rather call it a coalition although.

Anyhow,as you can see form my little map,@WAR@ are smack in the middle of both Castor and Pollux,better known as the Gemini family. From what I've seen in my experience in tribalwars,in order to dominate your area,the continent(s) you belong in must be in your control. How long do you expect Castor and Pollux will keep @WAR@ in their area after the war is done?

I am using the term meatsheilds simply because it is what Gemini is doing,using such a small tribe to do minor damage. @WAR@ chose to war SWAT family simply because they took the opportunity to take some villages for themselves,would a tribe such as @WAR@ really declare against a tribe ranked such higher then them if they did not know Castor and Pollux and others were doing the same?

DeletedUser

That is all good and well, Professor,

But Carlito is still seemingly trying to defend SWAT (very poorly, at that:icon_wink:)

Whether or not he is in SWAT does not change or hide the falsities in his statements, or make him invulnerable to being called out by me on the things he is saying regarding SWAT.

Your thoughts of me "defending" swat amuse me. If you would see I mentioned SWAT twice. I am just saying what I beleive is the truth,please correct me if I'm wrong but what will be the fate of @WAR@ once this war ends and Gemini family need to gain a better dominance of the area? Will they not be eaten alive? They control half the continent while the Gemini family control the other portion,makes sence,does it not? Or will you simply share the continent? Sounds like fun.:)

thebigt625

You should have read up before making such comments. I have heard of war-alliances,it's obious they are making one,I rather call it a coalition although.

Anyhow,as you can see form my little map,@WAR@ are smack in the middle of both Castor and Pollux,better known as the Gemini family. From what I've seen in my experience in tribalwars,in order to dominate your area,the continent(s) you belong in must be in your control. How long do you expect Castor and Pollux will keep @WAR@ in their area after the war is done?

I am using the term meatsheilds simply because it is what Gemini is doing,using such a small tribe to do minor damage. @WAR@ chose to war SWAT family simply because they took the opportunity to take some villages for themselves,would a tribe such as @WAR@ really declare against a tribe ranked such higher then them if they did not know Castor and Pollux and others were doing the same?

You state that @War@ declared on SWAT with the hope/knowledge that Castor F. would do the same?

Well doesnt that make Castor the "meat shield"? :icon_confused:

I am fine with that accusation because well, because it doesnt really matter if anyone thinks Castor is a "meat shield" - We are gaining more ground than @war@ or SWAT, so it doesnt matter.

But you are insinuating that Castor is Using @war@ as a "meat shield" -

And that, my friend, is where you are wrong.

And you are picking out the fact that Castor F and @war@ share a continent?

Well, before you call us out on that, maybe you should call SWAT out on sharing a continent with a tribe that it is not even allied with, in fact, it is sharing a continent with an enemy!

At least Castor and @war@ are allies.:icon_wink:

Isnt the priority to remove enemies?

Because in the end, no alliance will ever be permanent, think about complete end-game:icon_wink:

No offense Carlito, you seem like a cool guy, but i dont know what you are trying to get at.

thebigt625

Your thoughts of me "defending" swat amuse me. If you would see I mentioned SWAT twice. I am just saying what I beleive is the truth,please correct me if I'm wrong but what will be the fate of @WAR@ once this war ends and Gemini family need to gain a better dominance of the area? Will they not be eaten alive? They control half the continent while the Gemini family control the other portion,makes sence,does it not? Or will you simply share the continent? Sounds like fun.:)

Well future relations between Castor and @war@ will be decided in the future. :icon_wink:

But there is a difference between speculations about the future, and accusing someone of using someone else as a "meat shield" in the process of pondering the possibilities for Castor and @war@

DeletedUser

You state that @War@ declared on SWAT with the hope/knowledge that Castor F. would do the same?

Well doesnt that make Castor the "meat shield"? :icon_confused:

I am fine with that accusation because well, because it doesnt really matter if anyone thinks Castor is a "meat shield" - We are gaining more ground than @war@ or SWAT, so it doesnt matter.

But you are insinuating that Castor is Using @war@ as a "meat shield" -

And that, my friend, is where you are wrong.

And you are picking out the fact that Castor F and @war@ share a continent?

Well, before you call us out on that, maybe you should call SWAT out on sharing a continent with a tribe that it is not even allied with, in fact, it is sharing a continent with an enemy!

At least Castor and @war@ are allies.:icon_wink:

Isnt the priority to remove enemies?

Because in the end, no alliance will ever be permanent, think about complete end-game:icon_wink:

No offense Carlito, you seem like a cool guy, but i dont know what you are trying to get at.

Props on being able to twist words.:icon_rolleyes:

Again,you acuse me of being wrong,yet leave no answers.:icon_rolleyes:

About SWAT sharing a continent with an enemy,which one? Please,I need answers.:icon_cry:

You just said it yourself,no alliance is permanent,correct? What I've said is true,@WAR@ will be eaten,am I right?

At your last comment,I am not trying to get at anything,as I first said,"props on being able to twist words", I am simply trying to explain what will happen,if it does not then,that's simply sad.

Well future relations between Castor and @war@ will be decided in the future. :icon_wink:

But there is a difference between speculations about the future, and accusing someone of using someone else as a "meat shield" in the process of pondering the possibilities for Castor and @war@

I find it highly amusing that you continue to being the same thing back up time and time again after I ask you several other questions.:icon_rolleyes::lol:

Rolleyes ftw.

Edit : Just as I suspected,Gemini Family declared on SWAT Family before @war@ did. Here are some screenshots simply because :

zxw321.jpg
@war@ declares war on SWAT family.

Thread can be found here : http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=157634

6e3ur9.jpg
(~FI~) Family declares on SWAT family.

Thread can be found here : http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=157422

28iagx0.jpg
Gemini Family declare war on SWAT family.

Thread can be found here : http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=157331

Last edited by a moderator:

thebigt625

Props on being able to twist words.:icon_rolleyes:

Again,you acuse me of being wrong,yet leave no answers.:icon_rolleyes:

About SWAT sharing a continent with an enemy,which one? Please,I need answers.:icon_cry:

You just said it yourself,no alliance is permanent,correct? What I've said is true,@WAR@ will be eaten,am I right?

At your last comment,I am not trying to get at anything,as I first said,"props on being able to twist words", I am simply trying to explain what will happen,if it does not then,that's simply sad.

I find it highly amusing that you continue to being the same thing back up time and time again after I ask you several other questions.:icon_rolleyes::lol:

Rolleyes ftw.

Twisting words?

No, my friend, I am not twisting anyone's words.

I am sorry if you got that idea.

:icon_cry:

But whats this!? Inconsistency!?

--

"Please,I need answers.:icon_cry:"

You say you need answers?

--------------------------------

"I am simply trying to explain what will happen"

But then you say you are trying to explain things?

:icon_confused:

--------------------------------

How can you explain something, if you dont have the information? :icon_rolleyes:

The thing I noticed in your post that started this little discussion, was the Accusation that Castor was using @war@ as a "meat shield" -

And I will quote that over and over again, to point out that I am showing you that you cannot back up that statement/accusation.

I had no other intent in replying to your post than to express the fact that is not true, Castor is not using @war@ as a "meat shield"
:)

You ask who SWAT is sharing a continent with....

SWAT is sharing a continent with Castor
take your advice, look at the maps:icon_wink:

And I have not said what @war@ and Castor's relation will be, but what I did say is that it is private and will be determined in the future.

So, I have answered the question.

So, as much as I am sure you want to be told you are "right" - that is not going to happen.

I am sorry, my friend

I am basically saying, its none of your business, and dont worry about it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You say that @war@ declared first because they thought
Castor would declare as well...

But now you say that is not the case?

"just as you suspected" !?

Really?

Doesnt seem like you thought that way at all.:icon_rolleyes:

Inconsistcancy FTW!

If you could possibly read,you would see "would" and "?" at the end of my quote,again keep twisting my words,will only get you so far. Only good PnP from Gemeni that I've seen is from Jey and Soul,which indeed proved me wrong several times and I have backed off,earning respect from both sides. Now with you,it's simply sad that instead of attempting to prove me wrong you quote me and switch it up,really,it's quite funny.:lol:

thebigt625

If you could possibly read,you would see "would" and "?" at the end of my quote,again keep twisting my words,will only get you so far. Only good PnP from Gemeni that I've seen is from Jey and Soul,which indeed proved me wrong several times and I have backed off,earning respect from both sides. Now with you,it's simply sad that instead of attempting to prove me wrong you quote me and switch it up,really,it's quite funny.:lol:

Good carlito,
like i said you seem like a cool guy

But you cant seem to admit you were wrong.

Accusations and inconsistancy does not gain respect for you from me.

You have not proved anything just now.

What's your point?

(and just so you know, I dont want, or need your respect. No offense, but you are inconsistent)

I already told you that plans between @war@ and Gemini have not been made.

They will be made and will happen in the future.

I was not trying to say that we will "eat" @war@ or not,

But I am not looking to answer that question for you.

What I was doing was telling you that it is not right to accuse Castor of using @war@ as a "meat shield"....

If you refuse to accept that, its your problem.

thebigt625

dont get into it with this clown carlito,,he is an excuse maker from hell!

I never noticed the war was over rofl.... did anyone else ?
when will you clowns realise that your foot in mouth disease will come back to haunt you sooner rather than later.... and i have no doubt we wont see you douch'e bags on these forums after that !

Ah, who said the war was "over"?
Not me!:icon_wink:

If you payed any attention,

you would have seen that I wrote we are "Beating" you.
Not that we have already "beat" you.:icon_rolleyes:

And what I wrote in parentheses is not a claim that we have won, but it is a claim that you are showing signs of losing. :icon_wink:

----------------------------------

Also, you tell Carlito that I am a clown? :icon_confused:

I find that troubling, because which of us is the one with with Ronald McDonald in his sig?

That would be Carlito :icon_razz:

Bigmax6110

this 1st post is swat vs the tribes we are actually attacking as fi have been lucky so far, that they are so far away from our core players. the 2nd post is with fi included,

1st post

Side 1:
Tribes: SWAT ~SWAT~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Castor Pollux -WOLF- @WAR@ Temp
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 404
Side 2: 552
Difference: 148

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 91
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,678,209
Side 2: 3,434,247
Difference: 756,038

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 639,783
Side 2: 625,347
Difference: 14,436

image.php

2nd post

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Castor Pollux -WOLF- @WAR@ Temp (~FI~) (~WS~)
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 404
Side 2: 765
Difference: 361

image.php

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 141
Difference: 50

image.php

Side 1: 2,678,209
Side 2: 4,826,811
Difference: 2,148,602

image.php

Side 1: 696,561
Side 2: 1,057,954
Difference: 361,393

image.php

thebigt625

i promise all of u this war is turning,,,,,ye see they running out of inactives to noble
where to then dudes ..... where to then????????

You can try and deny it, you can pretend it doesnt exist, and you can make up excuses,
but the numbers are there-

The cold, relentless statistics have been stamped, over and over again into every discussion about this war.

You are losing more villages to your enemies than villages you are taking from them.

-------

Excuses may help you feel better about your tribe, but they dont change anything-

Active, Inactive, Pro-active, Retro-active -- Your excuses do not change your progress (or lack thereof:icon_wink:) in this war.

So, best of luck, and start showing prowess in-game, rather than making a fool of yourself and your tribe here in the forums.

And seriously... you "promise" that this war will turn around? :icon_rolleyes:

How about you Pinkie-swear instead?

:lol:

Bigmax6110

as every1 can see from the above stats, the big bad castor family are not wining jack, so stop flappin ya gums and makring urself look silly, you guys are heavily relying on ur huggin mates to do all the damage, u guys make me laugh, just imagine if it was just swat vs gemini, lol, without ya mates invovled, ha , you guys would be getting ur backsides handed to you on a plate.

DeletedUser

as every1 can see from the above stats, the big bad castor family are not wining jack, so stop flappin ya gums and makring urself look silly, you guys are heavily relying on ur huggin mates to do all the damage, u guys make me laugh, just imagine if it was just swat vs gemini, lol, without ya mates invovled, ha , you guys would be getting ur backsides handed to you on a plate.

Dude, why is it you go crying when we include your inactives. Yet you seem to feel a right to include tribes that are not even involved in the war? So, you can noble out inactives that already surendered to you before this war even began. So you can include those in stats. Now lets see you actually post real stats? Or should I post them?

DeletedUser

sorry, got tired of waiting... I am sure that they would be far worse for your side if i included all of your inactives.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SWAT~ SWAT
Players: MrRude Tornadoe chris da Tank dead4head

Side 2:
Tribes: Pollux Castor (~WS~) (~FI~) @WAR@
Players: Eddie Vedder Nooch911

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,283
Side 2: 2,033
Difference: 750

image.php

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 150
Difference: 95

image.php

Side 1: 7,926,478
Side 2: 10,892,537
Difference: 2,966,059

image.php

Side 1: 437,798
Side 2: 1,079,091
Difference: 641,293

image.php

DeletedUser

You are fighthign as tribes,correct? Post tribe stats,not players. dead4head account no longer belongs to SWAT,nor was it "inactive".

Inactive or not, it still gets included. If it was a part of swat it counts.

A duke is responsible for all players and all of their village under his control. So, if they where in this war at the begining of the war, they are swats responsibility until the end of the war. To drag a player into a war as a meat shield then abandon them is cowardly and low. No tribe should ever get a reprieve from poor stats gained by this stratagy NO MATTER WHAT THEY CLAIM.

Those villages lost in the tribe ~swat~ where still and still are and always will be swat losses. As well as all dead4head villages. Carlito, it doesn't matter why you left, you are still a part of swat and you still where. Inactives are another part of war, and they will be counted.

DeletedUser

Inactive or not, it still gets included. If it was a part of swat it counts.

A duke is responsible for all players and all of their village under his control. So, if they where in this war at the begining of the war, they are swats responsibility until the end of the war. To drag a player into a war as a meat shield then abandon them is cowardly and low. No tribe should ever get a reprieve from poor stats gained by this stratagy NO MATTER WHAT THEY CLAIM.

Those villages lost in the tribe ~swat~ where still and still are and always will be swat losses. As well as all dead4head villages. Carlito, it doesn't matter why you left, you are still a part of swat and you still where. Inactives are another part of war, and they will be counted.

@ B&U : /Yawn. We've all been through the same words,over and over again,:icon_rolleyes:. The players that were kicked from the tribe deserved to be kicked,if you have an inactive,shows no sign of participating in this war and is loosing your villagesm,why are you going to keep them?

@B : Funny thing is,dead4head account did not lose a single village to any of the tribes involved,nly gained.:icon_neutral: Inactive much?:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

thebigt625

[/B]

@ B&I : /Yawn. We've all been through the same words,over and over again,:icon_rolleyes:. The players that were kicked from the tribe deserved to be kicked,if you have an inactive,shows no sign of participating in this war and is loosing your villagesm,why are you going to keep them?

Whether or not the players deserved to be kicked means nothing when it comes to stats.

At the start or the war and during the war all villages that were under your control and all players that were under your control are to be included in the stats.

No matter the reasons why those players are not in the tribe now, they once were, and, therefore, their role, or lack thereof, in undeniable.

It is common to include those players in the stats, have you never witnessed that before?

Haugwarts

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Pollux Castor ~PHX~ (~FI~) (~WS~) @WAR@ @WAR2@
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 5
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 51,562
Side 2: 29,787
Difference: 21,775

image.php

Mikepc for your information , those 4 players you added are not inactives , they left Swat because they are scared of losing , better for us , got rid of some bad demoralisers .

And yeah Stats are changing :lol: (and there is no -wolf- )

EDIT : And honestly nobling WOEVODA in your K to get good stats , this is why you are adding Eddie to the stats mikepc ? , yeah now he is very inactive it seems .

Last edited:

thebigt625

LOL , now that is smartest this I have ever heard , nobling his 1k points barbs . Good job wasting nobles =)

Tell that to WOEVODA,

He was the one wasting nobles on 1k barbs to begin with. :icon_wink:

Personally I dont mind nobling enemy villages regardless how small they are

And nobles are not that hard to get....... all it takes is "click-click" - its not like we have to subject ourselves to torture or anything....

Resources do grow on their own. :icon_wink: