War in The South

DeletedUser91224

We declared on 300 because you guys took everyone from RoTP, who we were warring. Cant just let you recruit our food can we?

DeletedUser105935

Thanks Thana we all know who will win go 300 and =C= not that we have any relations with =C=

DeletedUser105935

also ROTP were a very good tribe and had good succes against valour so id say you guys are gonna be are food you have no idea some of the player that are in this tribe hiden in cos and account.

DeletedUser91224

Last time i checked Scion fought valour.

Im happy RoTP was so good. Doesnt help much when all your nukes are dead.

DeletedUser105935

ye but o were nere as much as TCR What was ROTP and T.W.A
we did most of the fightig and we won so id say your are new food go team mossad cure an -300-

DeletedUser

Bruno, 300 are Sparta, The leader might try to kick you down the hole:p

DeletedUser105935

if 300 are noobs why were most of them the only ones to survive w20 with prime noobs a few yes but they are being trained by the best soid say some noobs mostly the best.
and mister atid would defo kick you down the hole lols
hes allready done it

DeletedUser

Wow you have experience, i had none before this world but i am still over 1000x your size :p

Experience is good, but you could be the best player in the world but if you were close to me i could kick your ass because im that much bigger.

DeletedUser105935

lol its called just restarting lol and i wasnt actually refering to me yes ive played a long time but there are alot better players than me i never said i was amazing i think your head may exploded

DeletedUser

Go Scion!

I have long thought they are one of the most underrated tribes in W60, glad to see they got some meat to chew on finally.

Underrated? Is that the word?

War Rankings

2=C=12.244.4141.6902327.3105.425.64751.229.687

6Mossad5.551.6267483102.446.190.71144.120.006

9-*S*-3.846.5426891474.761.237.87346.664.391

Please, we'll see who will chew on whom

DeletedUser

Aww I love the passion Scion keep owning those mangy Mossad dogs!!!!

Oh wait...

DeletedUser

Cure have lost alot of talent over the past couple of days so even nubs like scion might have a chance :)

DeletedUser91224

Just make sure the next player we OP doesnt end up in DR1FT like kimkhan did. Stat dodging is a pretty sad thing to do.

DeletedUser

Just make sure the next player we OP doesnt end up in DR1FT like kimkhan did. Stat dodging is a pretty sad thing to do.

Oh you mean you are mad u cant get stats off a player who logs in once every 2 days anymore? I know it is sad to know your active players dont match up to the active players of another tribe

But reality is just that

DeletedUser105935

I find it funny that they are loosing there is no way that they can fight 3 top 10 tribes with up no matter how good they think you are

DeletedUser91224

1. =C= is falling apart. Pay attention.

2. 300 has 94 players with a 400K average. Not worried in the slightest. The biggest hitters you all have are Giovanni and Tryhard.

3. Mossad is fun to fight. And they earned their spot in the top ten. Like Scion did. They didnt have to recruit their way up there. Havent really heard of mass recruiting tribe this far into a world, but I guess if thats how you get ranked thats how you have to do it. Just remember, theres a reason why there are no mass recruiting tribes left.

4. Mossad is the only tribe thats actually fighting us back. Its actually fun. Brought the tribe back to life and im sure we probably did the same for them. Good luck mossad. It will be fun for sure.