War in The South

Sorcer207

1. =C= is falling apart. Pay attention.

2. 300 has 94 players with a 400K average. Not worried in the slightest. The biggest hitters you all have are Giovanni and Tryhard.

3. Mossad is fun to fight. And they earned their spot in the top ten. Like Scion did. They didnt have to recruit their way up there. Havent really heard of mass recruiting tribe this far into a world, but I guess if thats how you get ranked thats how you have to do it. Just remember, theres a reason why there are no mass recruiting tribes left.

4. Mossad is the only tribe thats actually fighting us back. Its actually fun. Brought the tribe back to life and im sure we probably did the same for them. Good luck mossad. It will be fun for sure.

=c= just went to spam pretty much or all the worthwhile ones did. I personally still have the help of a few of the ex =c= members. So they arent totaly out of the war. And I look forward to helping 300 dish out some damage to you scion people. See what they can do to prove themselves. So far I havent seen much from scion but fakes but the War has just started at least for me it has. So we will see how it all adds up. But so far nothing. And IP I really hope isnt thinking they will do much? I mean im tearing ip to pieces. But we shall see. Be ready scion. Im coming for you

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1. =C= is falling apart. Pay attention.

2. 300 has 94 players with a 400K average. Not worried in the slightest. The biggest hitters you all have are Giovanni and Tryhard.

3. Mossad is fun to fight. And they earned their spot in the top ten. Like Scion did. They didnt have to recruit their way up there. Havent really heard of mass recruiting tribe this far into a world, but I guess if thats how you get ranked thats how you have to do it. Just remember, theres a reason why there are no mass recruiting tribes left.

4. Mossad is the only tribe thats actually fighting us back. Its actually fun. Brought the tribe back to life and im sure we probably did the same for them. Good luck mossad. It will be fun for sure.

Appreciate the respect...Mossad has always been about fighting wars from the start though...

I was figuring SCION knew what they were getting into when they declared war on us....But war is the best part of the game so i appreciate the competition thus far has been fun

DeletedUser105935

I respect you don't pike mass recuiter we have high member count due to a merge of 2 tribes you all said that about txt vs valour look who won and by no Meeks is geo are biggest hitter are bigger hitters haven't even given you guys the attention

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Mossad, =C=, ~300~
Side 2:
Tribes: -*S*-, ~IP~, EiR

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,046
Side 2: 409
Difference: 637

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 24
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,499,285
Side 2: 2,434,400
Difference: 4,064,885

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 424,718
Side 2: 174,945
Difference: 249,773

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Mossad
Side 2:
Tribes: -*S*-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 10
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 122,109
Side 2: 74,773
Difference: 47,336

chart

DeletedUser108293

EiR, Scion, 300, Cure, Mossad non of those tribes will still be there in the endgame, cure fell down, 300 is just mass recruiting, EiR will soon fall too

DeletedUser105935

Lol 300 are survivers we done it before we will do it again
We will be there at the end

MR.MR

That's fine, you can be here at the end... considering this isn't a domination world, lots of players will probably be here at the end, because they won't have to be killed off to get all of the secrets into one tribe... doesn't mean they did anything fantastic, they simply were out of the way of the important players of w60.

DeletedUser

That's fine, you can be here at the end... considering this isn't a domination world, lots of players will probably be here at the end, because they won't have to be killed off to get all of the secrets into one tribe... doesn't mean they did anything fantastic, they simply were out of the way of the important players of w60.
Projecting forward assuming things stay on the same course as they are currently (which I do not assume will definitely happen), the only tribe which will be left in W60 at the end is SPAM.

I say this because they are looking the best on W60 at the moment, and are winning the decisive war. On top of that, and most importantly to this point, they plan to take every player-owned village apart from the ones containing the final secret, and once they have 100% dominance they will end the world.

Nobody should assume they'll finish this world, we can all be surprised!

Ben

DeletedUser105935

Bow down to the mighty master lol are you the one I've been talkin to on Skype from w20.

Any way if spam do that it would be great makes it a lot more fun to play cause you never know what may happen

DeletedUser

SPAM will do this to prove our dominance over W60. It wouldnt be fun winning because we have 12 stupid secrets, when really half the world is left un-conquered.

Not even the tiniest rim tribe will escape our grasp. Muhahahaahah

Taylor

DeletedUser105935

That's all well and good saying you not gonna go for secrets but if you have stubbon resitance from a tribe and you could just take the last secret you need I think things nay change for the victory

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That's all well and good saying you not gonna go for secrets but if you have stubbon resitance from a tribe and you could just take the last secret you need I think things nay change for the victory

I don't see the secret being a factor in any of this, as you could have seen in many world the strongest tribe will always win, so what would stop them in achieving their goal of taking the secrets.

The Secret has been used by tribes as bargaining chips which really is overrated(ex. Valour secret surrender to Calm, Jfsmith use of the secret as propaganda tool against Spam(ex. LoR and jfsmith agreement to war Spam and LoR plan to backstab Spag.).. The real factor in everything is the tribes members and loyalty strength.

A strong tribe will always gets its secrets. Right now there are 2 strong tribes in this world Calm and Spam with the war dragging on and losses on both sides, it will breed players that are elites and battle hardened which i doubt no tribe can stop. You see as a tribe gets older, it usually weed out the weak ones, the strong ones are starting to coordinate and work as one...If that happens a tribe like that will be unstoppable.

Calm has been recruiting much, and they are not protecting their recruitments....As a see for old members of Calm they( new players of Calm) only serve as cannon fodder( Ex. Lori, Kraig, the Tribes NAds, Eir which was betrayed)...

Spunky1 deleted for a reason, other players of calm are inactives... In my opinion they left Calm because they have lost their confidence in the tribe and what it represents.:icon_cool::icon_cool:

DeletedUser105935

Were I agree what about the other older tribes that are still around mainly tcr although they are master munchers they have had a long time to gel and have been fighting the ex valour for much longer than spam and calm not saying its anywere mere the scale of spam calm but tribes like them even scion are current rrivals they. Have been together a long time.

I agree and I think that spam are weeding out the week in calm. But I also belive that there is still a lot of talent hidden in them and it could be that that holds them up as a power.

And i accept from who I know from my past in spam there are player in there that I'd I'm still around I really don't like the thought of fighting.

You know who I meen;)
Sorry for essay

DeletedUser

This thread like every other conversation is now somehow about Calm vs SPAM lol....

ashoka1

Thats sad...Though Spam & Calm. Dominate this world however they still have only about 55% of the world between them.

Would love to see some of the other tribes coming on to externals and share their little stories..there is something or the other happening everywhere ...and believe me some of the mass recruit tribes on Rim may still have some of the best players...hidden ...

DeletedUser105935

Sparta is still young we don't have many stories yet lol