War in The South

DeletedUser

Some updated stats including the members that have been kicked since the war was started

Side 1:
Tribes: Mossad, ~300~
Players: kimkhan
Side 2:
Tribes: -*S*-, ~IP~, EiR

Timeframe: 22/10/2012 00:28:13 to 10/11/2012 19:28:46

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104
Side 2: 126
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 817,796
Side 2: 827,585
Difference: 9,789

chart

DeletedUser71060

just like to add 300 havnt started on scion yet im just moving into there k very soon you will see us in action
and as for barbs im one of the greatest barb noblers

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
just like to add 300 havnt started on scion yet im just moving into there k very soon you will see us in action

Billion player OD...:icon_wink:

ashoka1

no maker .he is a billion od player..and probably only one ever on net server...

I am sure maker is also one of the other great barb noblers...

Sorcer207

so, how many captures are planned on this?

He sent 2 nukes followed by the horrible train to one of my villages. So I guess he hopes to take one village. And its my only village surrounded by scion so obviously its stacked and way more than 2 nukes are needed. Hell if the nobles have nukes with them they will still need more than that. -_-

DeletedUser105935

So did you mean

"

Lol

it was Your old friend blodyx(who was also a w6 vet like teguh). RotP were opping him for a long time and had thrown a lot of nukes at him before he quit they broke through with help from danielfisher (who is member of a tribe allied with calm.) and then he took a load. he quit and is know being internaled by calm.

lol

"
This all hapoe.ed before he joined calm and txt got the allience we just finished it off

ashoka1

he can't be killed...easily...he is too good I heard...Ask jfsmith..whenever he attacked teghuh ..atid takes sit and keeps sniping ...

DeletedUser105935

Lol is that why he's being intenaled and I'm not gonna foment on teguh I have no idea what's goin on I don't agree with the empic munching a little ye huge amounts no

DeletedUser71060

ampac its meant to be our secret, next you will tell every one i nobbled more barbs than you which is true :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser105935

Atid I don't know who keeps letting you out of your cage

ashoka1

I believe we nubs should try and learn about not giving up by looking at his stats...

ampac its meant to be our secret, next you will tell every one i nobbled more barbs than you which is true :icon_rolleyes:

btw I don't wait for maker to tell me anything.I just checked and you r right..
both of you declared war on barbs of w20 ..maker could manage only 1700 barbs...you won the war by nobling 2500 barbs...

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I believe we nubs should try and learn about not giving up by looking at his stats...

btw I don't wait for maker to tell me anything.I just checked and you r right..
both of you declared war on barbs of w20 ..maker could manage only 1700 barbs...you won the war by nobling 2500 barbs...

Yea, barbarians are pesky fighters, I learned a lot from them.. :)

ashoka1

yeah fully agree....some of them even stack....

and one even attacked me....

though they r all nubs they don't snipe...

DeletedUser71060

ampac im sure some one will try to kill me i was going to move next to poo as he has a lot of barbs i could take :lol:
you still having fun mate

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yeah fully agree....some of them even stack....

and one even attacked me....

though they r all nubs they don't snipe...

Hey just wait they will plan to noble you next.. :)

ampac im sure some one will try to kill me i was going to move next to poo as he has a lot of barbs i could take :lol:
you still having fun mate

LOL* carefull Poo really likes his barbarians those barbarians pay taxes and tributes to Poo and he would kill anyone conquering it.