War Lords 2
Properties
Name: War Lords 2
Tag: WL2
Number of members: 47
Points of 40 best players: 5.973
Total points: 6.367
Average points: 135
The Majority of the War Lords 2 tribe is situated on K45. Top left corner of its territorial bounds is at (520|400) and the bottom right corner of its territorial bounds is at (579|449).
Anyone within the territorial bounds of War Lords 2 is asked to contact:
Moradrim
Dominice
Lord1nsan3

The tribes within these bounds will be asked to become NAPs, Allies, or merge with War Lords 2 if the conditions are right.

War Lords 2 is a top one hundred clan and will increase its power as world 4 advances. The clean organization of War Lords 2 allows this by utilizing group communication and forging bonds between the players and the tribe.
JOIN NOW​

You are encouraged to post on this thread if it concerns questions about War Lords 2
Questions on the forum will be answered by Ksi_Paradgim

DeletedUser3359

You do realize that you will be laughed at for the whole thread, right?

Deleted User - 3135

yea i like his JOIN NOW

whats he trying to do brainwash us?

p.s. i still dont have a tribe and my reports page is 4 pages long with 98% being requests and i ahve about 15 mails saying the same thing :lol:

DeletedUser4122

But do they haveJOIN NOWin their messsages? Obviously we're more committed. The only way you'd know how much better we were would be if you joined. Yeah this topic might seem kinda lame, but the organization is really top notch.

DeletedUser4122

...compared to the greater spectrum of these new world 4 tribes and ineffiecent older tribes that think what they've done on earlier worlds will work here. The only thing that stays the same from world to world is the n00b factor. If you can't change your strategy then you're bound to fall behind as you encounter newer problems and don't have the open mind needed to cope.

DeletedUser

Sister Tribe
WL
.W.L.
DWL35
DWL44
DWL45
DWL54
DWL55

------------------------------
allys:
~~S~~BRH-1~~S~~
~~S~~BRH-2~~S~~
~~S~~BRH-3~~S~~
~~S~~BRH-4~~S~~
~~S~~K.T.~~S~~
~~S~~RUM~~S~~
~~S~~A.S.T.~~S~~
~~S~~.:AW:.~~S~~
~~S~~SPITE~~S~~
~~S~~.W.L.~~S~~
~~S~~WFHT~~S~~
~~S~~P.R.E.~~S~~
~~S~~TMP ~~S~~
~~S~~VP ~~S~~
~~S~~LoH~~S~~
~~S~~TUNA~~S~~
~~S~~C.K. ~~S~~
~~S~~TUNA45~~s~~
~~s~~b.c.~~s~~
~~~s~~~AVT ~~~s~~~
~~S~~*FFJ*~~S~~
~~S~~CLAN~~S~~
not all..
-----------------------------
nap's:
~~s~~ZERO~~s~~
~~s~~CLAW ~~s~~
~~s~~RO ~~s~~
~~S~~SoM~~S~~
not all...
--------------------------------
enemys:
none for ever!!

hmm... looks like you're like a lot of tribes. Mass invite, take as many targets off the boards as possible with all those alliances and naps, then just focusing on points so you can maintain a high rank so people who don't know anything about the game will respect you. nice plan ;)

DeletedUser4122

Where'd you get those statistics? We only have one NAP and ten allies at the moment. I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish or who's stats those are. I understand if it's a misunderstanding, but please don't be lying just because you don't like the tribe. It's you're own opinion don't stain your reputation with lies.

DeletedUser

So who are your allies and naps then? Because that is exactly what is on the WL profile.

DeletedUser4122

I'm sorry; its not your fault. If you'd taken a little bit more time to notice the name of this tribe; Its War Lords 2. The tag is WL2. War lords is not the tribe that I'm recruiting for. It's merely a coincedence and I'm glad it's just that.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry; its not your fault. If you'd taken a little bit more time to notice the name of this tribe; Its War Lords 2. The tag is WL2. War lords is not the tribe that I'm recruiting for. It's merely a coincedence and I'm glad it's just that.

Oh... so you're saying your diplomacy between WL, and WL2 is different??
:lol:

Yeah, i think anyone who's played this game knows how well that works.
All that does is lead to confusion. Should one sister tribe attack an ally of the main tribe... what happens then???

Brilliant, just brilliant ;)

DeletedUser

You sound like a nice bunch of guys.Of course, we all know what happens to every nice bunch of guys that plays tribalwars. You are trying to expand by merging and allying with every possible 30 point tribe out there, and that will get you killed by not living up to your own name. How are you going to noble people in a map filled with allies? You, I think, are a little confused. Anyone here know the big difference between tribalwars and triballetsallbefriends?

DeletedUser4122

Oh... so you're saying your diplomacy between WL, and WL2 is different??
:lol:

Yeah, i think anyone who's played this game knows how well that works.
All that does is lead to confusion. Should one sister tribe attack an ally of the main tribe... what happens then???

Brilliant, just brilliant ;)

You misunderstand me. War Lords was supposed to have merged its members and dropped its allies as it came to War Lords 2. The leader of the War lords tribe thinks it better to keep things his own way. The dispute is still being settled, but if he does not wish to merge, than we will no longer be sister tribes; as also would be the case in a merge. The reason war lords would merge into War Lords 2 is that War Lords 2 has a much stronger base in communication and leadership as opposed to the ragtag war lords tribe.

DeletedUser4122

In reply to AlphaJackal

A nice bunch of guys? Sure, there's a sense stong sense of community within the tribe, but you don't seem to comprehend what I'm trying to reach across and tell you. War Lords 2 is a functionale tribe. With that comes the ruthlessness of a well oiled military machine. But what is the gain of war if all that is around you is destroyed? It would be outright foolish to have a tribe so dense, that it takes days to reach an enemy. Room for expansion is already set aside. The begging of world 4 is a time when alliances should be made. Now that protection has worn off most places we are already farming.
Lvl 30? Who in their right mind would invite a level 30 tribe? We don't even let members that low in.

DeletedUser

umm... your messages are quite confusing.

So, this is what you are trying to say.. correct me if i'm wrong.

1. You want WL to merge into WL2. Otherwise you won't be sister tribes.
(one question, if they merge into WL2, you wouldn't be sister tribes at all anyways, you'd just one tribe.. confusing).

2. We should join your tribe because it is functional.

On a side note, now is pretty much the worst time to make alliances. It's too early in the game to tell who is worth making an alliance with.

DeletedUser4122

Why do you insist that War Lords 2 is not a great tribe? Are you this skeptical about everything in real life or does the game make you another person? Perhaps you think your own tribe is better? Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, and I'm sure yours is a proffesional one, but how would can you truly understand something unless you've tried it? How can you judge, you who only knows his own path? I didn't post this thread so that I could get constructive criticism on how War Lords 2 should be run. I posted this thread so that people who have realized the power of alliances would be able to benefit from the an alliance with War Lords 2. If you don't have anything Constructive to say, then don't say anything at all. Please.

openeye

Why do you insist that War Lords 2 is not a great tribe? Are you this skeptical about everything in real life or does the game make you another person? Perhaps you think your own tribe is better? Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, and I'm sure yours is a proffesional one, but how would can you truly understand something unless you've tried it? How can you judge, you who only knows his own path? I didn't post this thread so that I could get constructive criticism on how War Lords 2 should be run. I posted this thread so that people who have realized the power of alliances would be able to benefit from the an alliance with War Lords 2. If you don't have anything Constructive to say, then don't say anything at all. Please.

What you are getting isn't constructive criticism; it’s the answer to your request. The community has spoken, and the answer is "No takers." Now, given that you have already managed to make a fool out of yourself several times with your insistent whining/begging for members, do yourself, as well as us, a favor and return to randomly inviting your neighbors. I'm sure that you will find it will meet with a much higher level success. Furthermore, if you are going to continue to speak as to the immense advantages of your tribe lets have some evidence, testimonials, or something; if you have none, just leave it as the moot point it is. Lastly, the quality of players you expect to attract with this sort of attempt to garnish support will be the first players to quit, start a new whine/beg thread elsewhere in the forum, and/or get sent to the rim. With those sorts of players, I guarantee you that none of your prior boasts of your superior organizational skills will matter, as you will undoubtedly not have the players with the acute enough gaming skills to execute your perfectly thought out plans (likely created with the same deftness that started this thread). This isn't an attack on you or your tribe, but rather your approach and current attitude to the rest of the gaming community.

Openeye

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hey hey hey, why not save the nastiness for the world. Points made all around, lets just leave it at that hmm?