War Lords 2 looking for potential mergers

DeletedUser

Why do you insist that War Lords 2 is not a great tribe? Are you this skeptical about everything in real life or does the game make you another person? Perhaps you think your own tribe is better? Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, and I'm sure yours is a proffesional one, but how would can you truly understand something unless you've tried it? How can you judge, you who only knows his own path? I didn't post this thread so that I could get constructive criticism on how War Lords 2 should be run. I posted this thread so that people who have realized the power of alliances would be able to benefit from the an alliance with War Lords 2. If you don't have anything Constructive to say, then don't say anything at all. Please.

Gees, i was just asking for clarification ;)

The tribe i am in is what it is. I enjoy playing with the players in it.

And in previous worlds when i was new to the game, yes, i was in a mass invite tribe, and yes, i did get choked by alliances and NAPs. Not right away, but several months down the line.

I never said alliances were bad, but you need to choose them carefully, not just for the sake of having them, which seems to be a common theme in TW.

ender_wiggin

hey, I enjoyed Openeye's comments. he made very valid points, in an entertainingly abrasive way.

Ksi_paradigm: the well-known secret of the gaming community is that no respectable alliance will come from a random invitation, or one openly asked for on these forums. The only thing that comes of these invitations are alliances with weak tribes that need protection. As well, it is a bit early to make alliances...

I hope that no one kills me for giving away our secret, but I know that we are all tired of these posts in our P & P forum.

Last edited: