War: PURE vs PYUR

DeletedUser

Uhm... Why cant you all just have called it a war when you were fighting in the first place?

What is the story here anyways... Which one is the copycat? I have noticed you both have a tribe name that is in the same area, used to be family?

DeletedUser

PURE and PYUR where ally not sure if you can call them family. They even though of a union but then the claws came out and cat wars began :D

DeletedUser

Little history:

Side 1:
Tribes: PURE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PYUR
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 636
Side 2: 649
Difference: 13

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 28
Difference: 18

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,213,180
Side 2: 2,480,038
Difference: 266,858

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56,429
Side 2: 183,764
Difference: 127,335

image.php

DeletedUser

Time to explain some things.

PURE was the first with the name. The name has been used after the merge between DHG and UBF. But because DHG was too big to merge as one into UBF they became an academy. That's when PYUR was invented. After a while it became clear that there were some differences in how to lead a tribe. The result was a fight in the shared council and the leaders of DHG went back to the tribe called PYUR. (I know it's a bit more complicated then that)

Then it was my time to join. I made the merge possible between ~WM~ and PYUR. This made PYUR bigger then PURE. My opinion was that we had to be seen as equal. I guess they couldn't accept that in PURE. We had fights about almost everything you can imagine. It became almost a habit to use bad language and that's when we decided to brake the band. No shared forums anymore. A bit less then a month later we were at war.

To PURE: please feel free to give your version but I think this is very close to it. I try to respect every player, hasn't been easy the past few weeks but I try. I like to congrats onny for what he does with his tribe. Telisha is something else, a leader has to take responsibility, running isn't doing that. Being in DECIDE will protect you Telisha, that's true, but can you live with yourself?

I hope we get the respect we give you, good luck but you guys are going down

Thyn, baron of PYUR

DeletedUser

Telisha protected???

Surely running when your tribe is at war just means your a refugee?? Isn't that right?

DeletedUser

aye but you wouldnt attack tel because she's in decide

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter where a refugee runs to, they can be hunted down where ever!

I know DECIDE agree with that definition of refugee, and I quote:

DECIDE - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 27.05. at 22:29 Quote
He is a REBORN refugee so you can chase him anywhere he goes.

DeletedUser

I have to laugh at some of the things ever said on pnp.Thats why i tend to stay clear of them .Telisha went as a few others were meant to go .As this was all planned before you started your attacks .

Thing i would just like to mention .Is this really a war ? Did you declare or just want to gain villages by surprise first to help your stats :D

To me this is just skirmishing not a war .Unless you want to officially declare lol

DeletedUser

well said.
bonan you got me
but i as far as i know Decide are staying out of this. so its down to us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22924

from what i see and know, PURE will be most likely the winner:icon_wink:

DeletedUser51929

PURE should win hands down i only wish i was near the tribe when i was a member :(
Good luck to both sides, but good lcuk to PURE the most.

DeletedUser

Time to explain some things.

PURE was the first with the name. The name has been used after the merge between DHG and UBF. But because DHG was too big to merge as one into UBF they became an academy. That's when PYUR was invented. After a while it became clear that there were some differences in how to lead a tribe. The result was a fight in the shared council and the leaders of DHG went back to the tribe called PYUR. (I know it's a bit more complicated then that)

Then it was my time to join. I made the merge possible between ~WM~ and PYUR. This made PYUR bigger then PURE. My opinion was that we had to be seen as equal. I guess they couldn't accept that in PURE. We had fights about almost everything you can imagine. It became almost a habit to use bad language and that's when we decided to brake the band. No shared forums anymore. A bit less then a month later we were at war.

To PURE: please feel free to give your version but I think this is very close to it. I try to respect every player, hasn't been easy the past few weeks but I try. I like to congrats onny for what he does with his tribe. Telisha is something else, a leader has to take responsibility, running isn't doing that. Being in DECIDE will protect you Telisha, that's true, but can you live with yourself?

I hope we get the respect we give you, good luck but you guys are going down

Thyn, baron of PYUR

Some of that is true, but u left out the most important detail of it all. All the fighting started when Temmi merged and joined UBF and started bashing Telisha for no reason and using very foul language and calling her unspeakable names. And as friends do we came to Tel's defense and then Temmi had to argue about everything that was decided. She even tried to take over the tribe completely, I have the forum post to prove it if anyone wants to see it. It all fell apart when El Torpedo, Duke of DHG, decided that he didnt want to put up with the fighting and that he couldnt control his tribemate that he brought and he just didnt do anything and continued to let it happen. The final straw of this whole thing was that they didnt want ME moving into k36. I had claimed a village that no one else had claimed and it was a red tribeless player. Well Temmi comes on 8 hrs,after my nukes and noble train were already out, and says that my claim is denied and gives no reason. Then Adams442 comes on and says that he is attacking that player because it is personal for some reason, so he nobles the village and then stacks it so that my nuke and train all die and then they split off from us. That is the kind of tribe they are.

As you can see we split off from each other and Temmi took away all contact but we were still allies. Well a week ago without any warning or anything they started attacking us. For all its worth i would warn all their allies to watch their backs at all times and that PYUR cant be trusted. We go from a merged tribe to a family tribe to an ambushed ally and we havent had any contact with them since our split.

And Telisha going to DECIDE is PURE's business, we told her to go for our own reasons and no one is PURE thinks that she ran from her tribe. PYUR can spin that however they want but under no circumstances did Telisha run away.

DeletedUser

I have to laugh at some of the things ever said on pnp.Thats why i tend to stay clear of them .Telisha went as a few others were meant to go .As this was all planned before you started your attacks .

Thing i would just like to mention .Is this really a war ? Did you declare or just want to gain villages by surprise first to help your stats :D

To me this is just skirmishing not a war .Unless you want to officially declare lol

Well if you thought that was funny, you really need to spend some time reading other topics in this forum, either that or simple get out more!!

Saying that though, I laughed too...... at the definition of refugee! But when in Rome and all that.

Anyways, that's not what I heard about your Ex glorious leader, then there are always two sides to a story, but obviously I'm not privy to what's in your forums. :icon_wink: Just seems funny to me how a few hours after attacks are sent at her, she runs to DECIDE, amazing what you can do with a little flutter of the eye lids!! :lol:

I'll admit though that I was one of the first to break the alliance, I attacked purely for personal reasons, nothing more. I won't take a personal insult from one of your guys about my father lightly, but I won't get angry and nasty about it, not really necessary in a game, I'll just insure your removed from this world.

Not my place for any official declarations, I'm just a foot soldier, I'll leave that to those in the driving seat. But as for the surprise tactics, lets just see how long we can keep that old excuse going shall we!!

Good luck to all involved, especially seeing as several in PURE were once REBORN, you won't see incoming from me!

DeletedUser

And the stats

Side 1:
Tribes: PURE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PYUR
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 25
Difference: 19

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46,478
Side 2: 169,788
Difference: 123,310

image.php

DeletedUser

Anyways, that's not what I heard about your Ex glorious leader, then there are always two sides to a story, but obviously I'm not privy to what's in your forums. :icon_wink: Just seems funny to me how a few hours after attacks are sent at her, she runs to DECIDE, amazing what you can do with a little flutter of the eye lids!! :lol:

Again let me restate that Telisha leaving was planned before PYUR started attacking and that she has not abandoned her tribe at all and that there will be more to come later that will make everything make a lot of sense.

DeletedUser

Noted!

I was writing my response while you were yours, so hadn't seen or read it until I clicked submit reply!

But I think my "two sides of every story" comment still stands. There are always truths and untruths in both sides, just varying degrees of! Just need all the facts to make the informed decision that I like!

DeletedUser

nothing to do with fluttering eyelids the blokes at decide would'nt fall for that. i hope. and like onny said it was pre-planned.