War: PURE vs PYUR

DeletedUser

I don't think he quoted a spy Atraeus and yes he is very friendly by deleting the name...

Perhaps he can be friendly to us by forwarding that message on over to a Decide Council member. It would certainly diminish the image of this message coming from a spy. After all, if it's not spying, why the need to hide the person's identity?

Bonan disagreed with the definition of a refugee given by DECIDE, I don't see where the challenge begins or is everyone who disagrees with DECIDE in danger or a danger?

First read the following:

Being in DECIDE will protect you Telisha, that's true, but can you live with yourself?

Doesn't matter where a refugee runs to, they can be hunted down where ever!

This brings us into the mix. He is declaring us harboring a refugee and arguing a statement previously made by a Baron of his tribe.

I know DECIDE agree with that definition of refugee, and I quote:

DECIDE - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 27.05. at 22:29 Quote
He is a REBORN refugee so you can chase him anywhere he goes.

This brought our name into this situation. It was backhanded, but undeniable. If he does not agree with Decide's policies, he is hereby throwing them at us publicly, which is in fact a backhanded challenge for us to disagree. He quotes a message from a spy, no matter how it is spun, and uses this to disable any potential retort we could make.

That seems a bit hasty on his part, and expresses to me quite clearly a full intention to attack Telisha with complete disregard for our diplomatic position. If this were not the case, why mention this in the first place?

I also read that some people see bonan still as a refugee... Well I invite everyone who thinks like that to have an in game convo. I solved this thing weeks ago with the diplomat of DECIDE so I see this as done.

I see him as a refugee. I respect our Council's decisions, and respect our diplomatic resolution to the situation, but this does not change my personal views. Perhaps I worded that incorrectly, if so, you deserve an apology for that.

Having said that, I never had any interest in Bonan, and couldn't care less about his situation until the problem was brought to my inbox, and now to these forums.

In closing, no, disagreeing with a Decide policy will not incur conflict, but throwing policy at us in a conflict with which we have no part does. However, let me be very clear here, I am merely defending Decide in what I have seen as a rhetorical assault. This has not damaged our efforts to continue a solid diplomatic relationship with Pyur. I hoped to express that, if I failed to do so, then for that, I apologize.

DeletedUser

Well this is all kind of ironic. Seeing that the reason I have been told that you guys attacked us was from me attacking Temmi, who at the time was in her own tribe that WAS RED on our map. And everyone knows, red is dead. I then reattacked Temmi 3 days after she joined PYUR to continue the Refugee status on her and as was stated before

Alright I'm sick of this thread and all these pathetic attempts to say, "Oh noez PYUR is bad!"

I'll clear this up and then I'm not even going to bother reading this topic as the he said she said stuff is getting annoying. wickedboy2 attacked Temmi, not once. Not twice. Multiple times. He did this when she was in PYUR, wicked you've discussed this to extreme lengths in the forums (Back when we shared them.) You know you attacked her prior to her ever leaving. Stop making things up. (I even messaged you personally about it. I still have that mail if you've already forgotten.)

Let's not forget you guys were also the ones who kicked Temmi to make her this supposed "Refugee" without consulting any other leader in the tribe. You guys love to forget that little nugget of knowledge.

WE closed our shared forums and told you we were taking the time to reevaluate our tribes status. We never reopened them you never pursued anything else regarding info. We let things just stay that way (You talk to our people they'll talk to yours sort of stuff.)

Then we find that wicked is again moving in on Temmi. It was a personal squabble. I can accept it at that. But I'm also not going to let a tribe mate of mine suffer by themselves for no reason. So we retaliated. Still it was just a personal thing, against wicked and Telisha. Did we recieve a diplomatic mail questioning our motives or what we were doing?

No.

Telisha mails me telling me that our family status is officially severed and that they're declaring on us. Once more I'll say it, PURE declared on PYUR. We don't accept threats. You bluffed and we called you on it. When you declared we actually began attacking. Last time I checked, if someone declares war on you, you're not supposed to sit there and let them attack you.

We don't care about Telisha, she's a refugee until I see a mail with a date saying otherwise, but if Decide wishes to keep her on board, then out of respect for our relations we'll let her go.

You guys made the threats, we called you on them. Stop trying to twist something that simple up. We don't want or need anyone elses involvement in this, and we understand you're simply trying to bring others into it.

-Sidion

DeletedUser

Sorry Thyn, but there's a little comment there that I need to put right!

Now, I don't know who you are Atraeus, and I don't wish you any ill, but what is the point of editing original quotes to make me look bad? Accusing me of being a poor team player on the back of a falsified statement, is all a bit off don't you think?

I have the ACTUAL mail if you want it, just in case you have been passed incorrect info, and I have plenty of reports that show thousands of my troops dying protecting my tribe mates.

Please leave out the low blows mate!

I did not edit a quote. When I quote in TW, I use the quote command, as I did above. What I did was express the image and views used to support your case. I too can find the mail if you like, but I felt then as I do now that it would be a waste of time. I merely summed up what I received.

When I pursued the situation regarding your refugee status being called into question, it was said to me in your defense that you were not a refugee because you did not attack Decide and you did not support Reborn. It was also brought to my attention that you were aware of the war and remained in Reborn until the tribe crumbled. My statement against you was fueled by this information, and for the political assault this subject has brought upon Decide. Stating now that you did support Reborn does inspire me to retract my statement.

I base opinions on data. I stated my opinion. Nothing low about it. Just opinion. However, on this knowledge, I will take back what I wrote.

I must note here that I don't know you, just what I know of you and have nothing personal against you. I know that Decide was brought into the refugee jurisdiction by the use of spywork. I know this was done even though Decide was not inquiring about attacking you. I know only what was given to me by a representative of your leadership (by which I based my opinions). I know that this matter was resolved, only to be brought back to light by yourself. I know I couldn't care less about whether you stay in Pyur or not. All that matters to me is the sanctity of Decide. If you want to know how I came to the conclusion of what you did with all of this information, read my response to Thyn.

I am not here to debate nor argue. I am here to state a point.

I will say this of you: You defend yourself well, and you have some balls. That, I respect.

I have made clear Decide's current intentions of this war. I have made clear that I expect any mention of this tribe to be done with respect, as Thyn has. I have made clear my views on a situation you brought up. And it is with that, I end this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just thought i'd pop in again and say high to sidion .Last time we spoke he called me a moron but couldn't actually understand my English .

Can anyone please tell me what country he is from ?

Telisha

Alright I'm sick of this thread and all these pathetic attempts to say, "Oh noez PYUR is bad!"

I'll clear this up and then I'm not even going to bother reading this topic as the he said she said stuff is getting annoying. wickedboy2 attacked Temmi, not once. Not twice. Multiple times. He did this when she was in PYUR, wicked you've discussed this to extreme lengths in the forums (Back when we shared them.) You know you attacked her prior to her ever leaving. Stop making things up. (I even messaged you personally about it. I still have that mail if you've already forgotten.)

Let's not forget you guys were also the ones who kicked Temmi to make her this supposed "Refugee" without consulting any other leader in the tribe. You guys love to forget that little nugget of knowledge.

WE closed our shared forums and told you we were taking the time to reevaluate our tribes status. We never reopened them you never pursued anything else regarding info. We let things just stay that way (You talk to our people they'll talk to yours sort of stuff.)

Then we find that wicked is again moving in on Temmi. It was a personal squabble. I can accept it at that. But I'm also not going to let a tribe mate of mine suffer by themselves for no reason. So we retaliated. Still it was just a personal thing, against wicked and Telisha. Did we recieve a diplomatic mail questioning our motives or what we were doing?

No.

Telisha mails me telling me that our family status is officially severed and that they're declaring on us. Once more I'll say it, PURE declared on PYUR. We don't accept threats. You bluffed and we called you on it. When you declared we actually began attacking. Last time I checked, if someone declares war on you, you're not supposed to sit there and let them attack you.

We don't care about Telisha, she's a refugee until I see a mail with a date saying otherwise, but if Decide wishes to keep her on board, then out of respect for our relations we'll let her go.

You guys made the threats, we called you on them. Stop trying to twist something that simple up. We don't want or need anyone elses involvement in this, and we understand you're simply trying to bring others into it.

-Sidion

Mmmm proof? I want to see it Sidion? mmmmm oh yeah here is that mail I don't have anything to hide.

Telisha on 04.06. at 20:03
If your going to fake, atleast make them look realistic.

Regards,
Mick

Command Destination Origin arrival time Arrival in
Scout (686|309) Sidion F100.98 04/06 09:13:05 In Honor of Onny123 (672|409) K46 Sidion tomorrow at 00:21 4:19:46
Sword (684|310) Sidion F101.82 04/06 09:10:44 ~~Jack Daniels 3/7/09~~ (612|382) K36 Sidion tomorrow at 22:30 26:28:45
Sword (686|308) Sidion F104.65 04/06 09:10:04 ~~Jack Daniels 3/7/09~~ (612|382) K36 Sidion tomorrow at 23:32 27:30:18
Sword (686|308) Sidion F104.65 04/06 09:10:13 ~~Jack Daniels 3/7/09~~ (612|382) K36 Sidion tomorrow at 23:32 27:30:27
Sword (686|308) Sidion F104.65 04/06 09:10:19 ~~Jack Daniels 3/7/09~~ (612|382) K36 Sidion tomorrow at 23:32 27:30:33
Sword (686|308) Sidion F104.65 04/06 09:10:26 ~~Jack Daniels 3/7/09~~ (612|382) K36 Sidion tomorrow at 23:32 27:30:40
Sword (683|304) Sidion F105.57 04/06 09:12:16 In Honor of Onny123 (672|409) K46 Sidion tomorrow at 23:54 27:52:48
Sword (683|304) Sidion F105.57 04/06 09:12:21 In Honor of Onny123 (672|409) K46 Sidion tomorrow at 23:54 27:52:53
Sword (683|304) Sidion F105.57 04/06 09:12:30 In Honor of Onny123 (672|409) K46 Sidion tomorrow at 23:55 27:53:02
Sword (683|304) Sidion F105.57 04/06 09:12:39 In Honor of Onny123 (672|409) K46 Sidion tomorrow at 23:55 27:53:11
Ram (693|306) Sidion F100.72 04/06 09:08:22 The Orginal Rising Nation (681|406) K46 Sidion on 06.06. at 11:29 39:27:47
Ram (693|306) Sidion F100.72 04/06 09:08:31 The Orginal Rising Nation (681|406) K46 Sidion on 06.06. at 11:30 39:27:56
Ram (693|306) Sidion F100.72 04/06 09:08:41 The Orginal Rising Nation (681|406) K46 Sidion on 06.06. at 11:30 39:28:06
Ram (693|306) Sidion F100.72 04/06 09:08:52 The Orginal Rising Nation (681|406) K46 Sidion on 06.06. at 11:30 39:28:17
Ram (684|304) Sidion F103.08 04/06 09:06:04 1# Andrew (680|407) K46 Sidion on 06.06. at 12:38 40:36:18
Ram (684|304) Sidion F103.08 04/06 09:06:39 1# Andrew (680|407) K46 Sidion on 06.06. at 12:38 40:36:53
Ram (684|304) Sidion F103.08 04/06 09:06:48 1# Andrew (680|407) K46 Sidion on 06.06. at 12:39 40:37:02
Ram (684|304) Sidion F103.08 04/06 09:06:57 1# Andrew (680|407) K46 Sidion on 06.06. at 12:39 40:37:11
Ram (684|304) Sidion F103.08 04/06 09:07:11 1# Andrew (680|407) K46 Sidion on 06.06. at 12:39 40:37:25

Sidion on 04.06. at 21:10
Good news for me =)

Telisha on 04.06. at 22:04
Sidon,

Since your tribe never did message of our council and tell us you were dropping the alliance you can consider it dropped from our side because you broke it. Further more you can not say its because of the attacks on your family tribe as you did not ask for diplomacy for them with us to anyone. These acts of war will not go unnoticed and there will be some repercussions mind you.

Regards,
Duchess of [ally]PURE[/ally],
Tel

Sidion on 04.06. at 22:07
=) You're breaking the alliance. Got it. I'll pass it on.

Telisha on 04.06. at 22:44
No you broke the alliance because you attacked me, so don't play games with me...

Sidion on 04.06. at 23:08
=) Your attacks on us signified exactly what you were planning from the start. I would prefer not to play games with you. Tis why I am launching attacks at you. So *you* wont play Tribal wars with *me*.

Don't start a war and expect to be free of blame, "darlin'"

Telisha on 05.06. at 01:45
I did not attack you, at all...... Tell me when I did this? Or you speaking of my tribe? Don't tell them what to do. If you are saying my tribe attacked you when? maybe that academy but you never once asked. So stop laying blame on me for your lack of diplomacy skills.

Bye.

Sidion on 05.06. at 02:24
You started this. You knew what you were doing, just because the outcome isn't what you wanted don't try to place blame =) My diplomatic skills work, when I'm not talk to ignorant people incapable of accepting anything but their own voice as "right".

But we're done speaking now.

Okay now where in all this Sidion do you see me saying that I declared on your tribe? You have always taken my words and twisted them around. Not once in all this did I say PURE was declaring, I said that you attacked me without warning, your tribe did not have the courage to drop dilplomacy, and that since you wanted to attack me it would have reprecussions. I was talking about you. Not your tribe mates, as they have no clue what you are or your council are like. Its not their fault you act the way you do.

So do not lie on me again, or I will prove you wrong every time. Your tribe broke the alliance the day you and a few others from PYUR attacked me and Onny and so many others in PURE. So yeah I might of said our alliance was off but who here can say they wouldn't done the same if a tribe was that cowardly to just up and start attacking in the middle of an alliance.

So in all of this all you did was make your self look very foolish. Its you I have an issue with not your tribe. Because all you have done since the beginning was bring drama to my tribe, and to your own.

I have tried everything to work out the issues between our tribes, you have hindered this the whole time, so blame yourself for making it get this bad.

Stop flaming me before i throw every last bit of proof of how DHG council acted and what all brought this whole thing on. I am sure the whole world would be shocked at yours, temmi's, and a few other's comments. As I said council not regular members, your members are acceptional players and great people. They just need better leaders.

Telisha

Sidion on 04.06. at 23:08
=) Your attacks on us signified exactly what you were planning from the start. I would prefer not to play games with you. Tis why I am launching attacks at you. So *you* wont play Tribal wars with *me*.

Don't start a war and expect to be free of blame, "darlin'"

also wanted to state I never attacked your tribe, and out of the respect I have for Decide I wont.

DeletedUser

No.

-Sidion

First off it is very bad that you wont read the whole forum before posting, you did it in our Shared council forums and you are doing it again.

2. I already stated that i attacked Temmi when she was in PYUR because of her refugee status. Temmi was kicked from PURE because we had enough of her attitude and she was flaming us to {TBD} (nothing against TBD just using them as an explanation to what she was doing). We gave her warnings and she continued so she was kicked and then i attacked her.

3. I would like to inform you Sidion that you were never in council in PURE and didnt know wat was going on until PYUR gave u baron rights when we split. So please dont start talking like you knew what was going on in PURE when our tribe was merged, you were still a regular member and in my book you still are.

4. If you guys pulled contact with us why should we take the initiative and contact you guys to see if you are ready. It was pretty clear that you guys needed time and that we would be contacted if you wanted shared back.

5. Why should be contact you about your academy. It is common sense and proper diplomacy to contact your allies and tell them that you have an academy and that you want them to respect your academy as an ally. You never talked to any of our members about it and I know that if i see a tribe that is 80k pts that it is free to attack seeing it is very small and cant defend itself. Again take the initiative and contact tribes if you want an academy. Others arent held responsible for things you guys failed to do.

6. This is the part that i truely love, when a liar gets called out on his lie once and for all. I will just direct everyones attention to the big long mail telisha put up and you can all read that SINCE PYUR sent attacks at Telisha and onny that we were dropping our alliance...NOT DECLARING WAR. And as far as having 102 attacks incoming like onny did that seems like and awful lot of attacks for being a friendly alliance.

7. And as for me moving "closer" to Temmi, it was a target player that PURE had and i was just moving closer to my tribe. Temmi only controls the vills that she has and cant tell me where or where i cant noble. Its not my fault that it was near Temmi's village, maybe she should have been more active and again taken the initiative and taken the village herself. Dont blame me for things she could have done.

I have proved point by point of everything you are wrong about Sidion.

Telisha

sidion got OWND!
just thaught that i'd netion that

But Eddiet, I really don't want to be mean to him or anyone, I am just not like that. I just want them to realize from the start they have been really harsh and hard to deal with. I don't like be pushed into a position where I am constantly having to defend myself over people lying. I don't think that its right of them to be like this to others.

Please don't think I want to be pwn'ing people I just want them respect me and realize they can't push me around and bully me no more, and they will not do it to PURE either. As I will always support them 100 percent.

DeletedUser17110

Ha... I missed the TW forums. Funny how you guys bicker over nothing. And even funnier when most of the replies are people agreeing with others... Stats are all that matters but hey if insulting people who said they wouldn't read a thread after their last comment gets your rocks off... Congrats?

Still funny!

Edit:

Side 1:
Tribes: PURE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PYUR
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 39
Difference: 27

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 74,328
Side 2: 270,145
Difference: 195,817

image.php

Well because stats don't lie and all that jazz. I kind of loled. Does PURE spend more time flaming on the forums then actually playing?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ha... I missed the TW forums. Funny how you guys bicker over nothing. And even funnier when most of the replies are people agreeing with others... Stats are all that matters but hey if insulting people who said they wouldn't read a thread after their last comment gets your rocks off... Congrats?

Still funny!

Well because stats don't lie and all that jazz. I kind of loled. Does PURE spend more time flaming on the forums then actually playing?

Finally!!! This is indead about war, let's drop all other things. So far I know onny won't officially attack before we officially declare... Onny, I think it's clear that we are at war mate. Please take your troops, organise and attack.

Everything I ever saw on the shared forums with PURE were fights or spam. Aparently nothing has changed... I know you guys have experience from W6, show me that you are worth it! Asking help from really big guys who have nothing to do with this is just pathetic.

Deleted User - 2282801

Before you go shouting your mouth off a bit too much Thyn I suggest you read the whole thread (especially Atraeus posts .... although I admit they are a bit long :lol:)

DECIDE had plans to invite a few members from PURE before you attacked them and we will continue to invite them. This bitch slap fest is just a pain in the ass but will not stop us from doing what we set out to do.

We have not launched any attacks at you and had no plans to do so until your mate Bonan quoted our forums. We might have to reconsider.

If I didnt like El Torpedo and Adams442, you would be seeing a whole load of incommings right now. Trust me, you dont want that. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I'm curious, Telish, do you perhaps have the entirety of our first msn merge talks? Maybe if we start from the beginning. And might you please post those in their entirety? No deletions?

Yes, since we seem to be posting all things. Why not start at the start?

DeletedUser

Before you go shouting your mouth off a bit too much Thyn I suggest you read the whole thread (especially Atraeus posts .... although I admit they are a bit long :lol:)

Mmmmm.. I love waffle in the morning... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I am officially sick of my ban

@mod It was user requested so i feel i have the right to evade it.

News just in!

Apparently PYUR is attacking a member of DECIDE.

To everybody, this is PURE's largest member, Toasta3000.

In my war with PYUR I have nobled 3 villages from PYUR.

PYUR got angry at me nobling there villages with ponies... well and nobles too but mostly ponies, SHOCK HORROR! THEY SEND THERE OWN PONIES

These ponies came from 3 different players and all hit my village within 15 minutes.

DeletedUser

(sorry about PSP text limits)

There is also a village that has 7 waves of ponies, some suspected of being accompanied by a noble. these are timed increadibly well, some 15 hours apart! I do not know how i will be able to dodge them! bring it on! (6 people are ganging on me)

BTW thanks Temmi for the OD, villages and just a good fight.

(PYUR you morons dunno what i can do with 3k spears and badly timed waves) spears are strong against ponies, horses and stallions alike.

(use more than 100 ponies)

Thanks