War: PURE vs PYUR

DeletedUser

Mick... Let's get a few things straight because clearly you still think you guys are innocent of any sort of "wrong doing" here.

You guys were the ones who attacked us first. We still have those reports, you know the ones saying Temmi who is in OUR tribe was attacked by Wicked who was in YOURS. Not only did you guys ignore that whole thing but you also tried to act like it never happened. Then you start moving in around Temmi? Come on you give us such little credit.

Player 1 attacks player 2 and fails.
Player 1 takes villages near player 2.

Take out the names and what would you have thought? Though we've discussed this, asking any of the ones from PURE that is like asking a man to have a baby.

And onto the creme de-la creme. You guys talk awfully big about how we're the ones who broke the alliance. We were supposed to be family tribes. You guys were supposedly talking over your merge into DECIDE for how long before we attacked? Funny how we didn't get a single message saying that.

As I said before. "Loyal bunch you are."

DeletedUser51929

Mick... Let's get a few things straight because clearly you still think you guys are innocent of any sort of "wrong doing" here.

You guys were the ones who attacked us first. We still have those reports, you know the ones saying Temmi who is in OUR tribe was attacked by Wicked who was in YOURS. Not only did you guys ignore that whole thing but you also tried to act like it never happened. Then you start moving in around Temmi? Come on you give us such little credit.

:lol: you have to be kidding me, Ok thats wrong, Temmi was attacked after being kicked for treating Telisha horrible, What means she wasn't in any of the two tribes whilste being attacked. Secondly thats when most of PYUR was in PURE. We did't ignore it we sorted the problem and Temmi was invited back. But i remember you only reading what you wanted to read so yea you might have missed the 6-12 pages of discussion.

Player 1 attacks player 2 and fails.
Player 1 takes villages near player 2.

Take out the names and what would you have thought? Though we've discussed this, asking any of the ones from PURE that is like asking a man to have a baby.

Again Wicked attacked when Temmi was in none of the tribes, and trust me if she did't get invited back she would not be here. When she got Re-invited and joined the tribe Wicked was asked to stop and he did, but the deal was leave Temmi alone we did not issue a 10 village radius restraining order, but we can see why you where suspicious, from the start you and Temmi where trying to mess things up. every topic in the council was arguments and it seemed to be the same two culprites time after time.

And onto the creme de-la creme. You guys talk awfully big about how we're the ones who broke the alliance. We were supposed to be family tribes. You guys were supposedly talking over your merge into DECIDE for how long before we attacked? Funny how we didn't get a single message saying that.

As I said before. "Loyal bunch you are."

Can you blame them? your tribe is a Horro and i would be ashamed to be linked with your tribe, you won't last long i can assure you that, once a big tribe comes along you will be gone in a couple of weeks.

And all i say this now "Good Day Sir"

DeletedUser

Miller, your order of events are wrong. You guys always seem to do that. The reason I was tribeless was because you guys kicked me after wicked sent attacks. It was how he made himself feel good about sending attacks to a refugee. Its simple enough to check the reports against when I was there and back track it.

How about you have one of your buddies check the date you kicked me and mail that ingame to Adam? Or an impartial of your choosing? I'll send the reports to him. At the very least it will finally clear this stupidity up.

DeletedUser

There you go Miller, thanks :) I was really hoping one of you would prove how PYUR had been treated during our days spent allied with them.

Threats. That's all it ever came down too. What's funny though is you make these threats and try to inspire other tribes to do it for you. I don't see you over here making good on those threats. Do you think every tribe on W30 is as ignorant as you guys were?

Loyalty means something to some people. Even if it didn't to you guys :)

But I'll help you out for helping prove my point.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Loyalty

Enjoy, and seriously this time I'm done. Your posts mean little when you're not from either side of this.