War scores 3.1 Now with extra sprinkles!

DeletedUser14469

Not yet but very very soon.......
I do get a cool name tag and security code though:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Updated.

I don't know how ROA does it, but they still are managing to make the scores swing in CA favor.

DeletedUser

... o_O How many tribes does Cult have now?

I tell you, keeping the Diplomacy listing up to date with them is a woozy...

:lol:

DeletedUser

... o_O How many tribes does Cult have now?

I tell you, keeping the Diplomacy listing up to date with them is a woozy...

:lol:

however many it had like a month ago. and a month before that. the only tribe that has changed recently was cultGD. they joined, besides that the diplomacy is the same.

DeletedUser10099

Updated.

I don't know how ROA does it, but they still are managing to make the scores swing in CA favor.

I blame it on OT. They keep building up abandons and recruiting new meat, so we have a virtual unending supply of villages.

fugimo

I blame it on OT. They keep building up abandons and recruiting new meat, so we have a virtual unending supply of villages.

How do you think ROA first started to get into K75? That is right, they nobled 100 point villages, abandonded villages and also anytime they saw anyone nobling villages of a tribe, they jumped in and took what villages they could from that tribe in K75. Also there are not an unending supply of villages for ROA to take, I am curious as to what ROA is going to do once the south is cleared of all OTB and FF members? Maybe start hitting your allies that have been doing your dirty work behind the scenes to make sure you all have easy mode enabled even more than you already do?

As for how did ROA do this last wave of noblings, they sent around 3,000 attacks at 4-5 players in the same area and hoped for the best. From what I received, they had 36 villages with nobles inbound and yet only got 7 villages, of those 7, 4 were villages taken from them in this war. So for anyone to say ROA did it with skill, is a not even close. I believe all they did was pick all the villages in an area and said send troops and nobles to arrive in this 24 hour period and claim which villages you want. Out of 800+ attacks on 40 or so villages, only a couple actually had nobles land a few seconds after the clearing forces, I have seen new players time attacks better than this. The longest nobles to arrive after clearing forces, 17 hours, the other nobles landed anywhere from 1 hour to 12 hours after the clearing forces and minutes before all the fakes.

5 million ROA troops dead so far and still counting, I may loose all my villages in this area, but it is going to be costly for ROA. As everyone has said, being outnumbered and loosing villages is not a big deal, maybe ROA should not be so sure of their attacks and actually make an effort of trying to use some skill and planning even though they do not need to, they have more attack villages in this area than OTB has total villages (50%-60% of all their villages are offensive), that way those of us that are looking for a challenge might actually have to work at saving a village instead of just moving troops out and moving them back in hours later when the nobles arrive.

And for those running to ROA so you don't get your villages nobled by Cult or GRIGNR, all I have to say is that this is a war game and running from a war is nothing more than being a coward, call it what you want, but I am sure if I went through twplus, I would bet everyone running has changed tribes every time a conflict come around instead of fighting for their tribe. Since ROA is the ONLY CA tribe that has 80 members, I am sure the others waiting for an invite to ROA is hoping more and more people go inactive so they can run also. Remember, Cult and GRIGNR is not fighting ROA, so you cannot say you are fighting the same tribes with another tribe, you are not and basically running.

All in all I have been enjoying this war, just wish there were more skilled players in ROA to actually make it more challenging than just stack and move troops, but I will take what I can get. The one on one or one on four or four on one or four on four has been fun as that has shown the skills of players, the Zerging effort though has to go to ROA hands down, they definately know how to press that attack button :icon_razz:

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
How do you think ROA first started to get into K75? That is right, they nobled 100 point villages, abandonded villages and also anytime they saw anyone nobling villages of a tribe, they jumped in and took what villages they could from that tribe in K75. dont you know thats how you start a cluster?

Also there are not an unending supply of villages for ROA to take, I am curious as to what ROA is going to do once the south is cleared of all OTB and FF members? Maybe start hitting your allies that have been doing your dirty work behind the scenes to make sure you all have easy mode enabled even more than you already do?i think when there done with FF and OTB they could go for CULT could they not?

As for how did ROA do this last wave of noblings, they sent around 3,000 attacks at 4-5 players in the same area and hoped for the best. From what I received, they had 36 villages with nobles inbound and yet only got 7 villages, of those 7, 4 were villages taken from them in this war. So for anyone to say ROA did it with skill, is a not even close. I believe all they did was pick all the villages in an area and said send troops and nobles to arrive in this 24 hour period and claim which villages you want. Out of 800+ attacks on 40 or so villages, only a couple actually had nobles land a few seconds after the clearing forces, I have seen new players time attacks better than this. The longest nobles to arrive after clearing forces, 17 hours, the other nobles landed anywhere from 1 hour to 12 hours after the clearing forces and minutes before all the fakes.

5 million ROA troops dead so far and still counting, I may loose all my villages in this area, but it is going to be costly for ROA. As everyone has said, being outnumbered and loosing villages is not a big deal, maybe ROA should not be so sure of their attacks and actually make an effort of trying to use some skill and planning even though they do not need to, they have more attack villages in this area than OTB has total villages (50%-60% of all their villages are offensive), that way those of us that are looking for a challenge might actually have to work at saving a village instead of just moving troops out and moving them back in hours later when the nobles arrive.

And for those running to ROA so you don't get your villages nobled by Cult or GRIGNR, all I have to say is that this is a war game and running from a war is nothing more than being a coward, call it what you want, but I am sure if I went through twplus, I would bet everyone running has changed tribes every time a conflict come around instead of fighting for their tribe. Since ROA is the ONLY CA tribe that has 80 members, I am sure the others waiting for an invite to ROA is hoping more and more people go inactive so they can run also. Remember, Cult and GRIGNR is not fighting ROA, so you cannot say you are fighting the same tribes with another tribe, you are not and basically running.
i dont know much about ROA and how they play this game but what ever they are doing must be good or right somehow since there caps are pretty good.

All in all I have been enjoying this war, just wish there were more skilled players in ROA to actually make it more challenging than just stack and move troops, but I will take what I can get. The one on one or one on four or four on one or four on four has been fun as that has shown the skills of players, the Zerging effort though has to go to ROA hands down, they definately know how to press that attack button :icon_razz:

as for the zerging i would suggest CULT and not ROA:icon_wink:

headhunter@

How do you think ROA first started to get into K75? That is right, they nobled 100 point villages, abandonded villages and also anytime they saw anyone nobling villages of a tribe, they jumped in and took what villages they could from that tribe in K75. Also there are not an unending supply of villages for ROA to take, I am curious as to what ROA is going to do once the south is cleared of all OTB and FF members? Maybe start hitting your allies that have been doing your dirty work behind the scenes to make sure you all have easy mode enabled even more than you already do?

Thanks for your concerns - there are still plenty of OT around to keep us busy for awhile - I just wish they are just as active as you are. And you have proven you are a worthy opponent. :icon_wink: Hats off to you

I am afraid there is NOT a single instance that you can find we targetted any ally. That's just not ROA. Please refraine from mud slanging (I know, it is P&P forum afterall - you have to do what you must)

Organizing attacks in this scale (number of targets, number of participants and timing) is going to take some practice to get everything to perfect. Yes, it is far from perfect - but we are content with result. Thanks for our coordinator's hard work and I know it'd get more interesting as more similar/refined plans to be carried out continuously in the nearest future. And I firmly believe it would meet your specifications as well :)

We are not and have not declared on tribes other than OT. Seems like it is more/less a desperate cry for supports from your allies than blaming us for doing well against your tribe so far.

EDIT: FF declared on us.

I must say it appears most of the opponents can only find the attack buttons when the targets are small abandons :icon_wink:

Bottomline, we all know there are weaker players in every tribe (as well as more capable ones) - it is unnecessary to bash couple of the apprentice. As I am sure we have some funny reports to share as well. But that's not what we are about.

Cheers,

hh

Congrats on putting up a great defense so far and good luck.

Last edited:

spleen mage

Insert stuff here

The thing is, it's not going to be that costly for ROA. It only takes about 2 weeks to re-build your offense, while that's 7 villages you're not getting back.

And timing attacks doesn't take skill, it's generally to do with whether you can get on the computer at the right time.

I'l sometimes have outrageous times between clearing and the nobling if I believe I can get away with it, or if I don't feel like staying up till 4 in the morning to send the clearing forces at the right time.

headhunter@

The thing is, it's not going to be that costly for ROA. It only takes about 2 weeks to re-build your offense, while that's 7 villages you're not getting back.

And timing attacks doesn't take skill, it's generally to do with whether you can get on the computer at the right time.

I'l sometimes have outrageous times between clearing and the nobling if I believe I can get away with it, or if I don't feel like staying up till 4 in the morning to send the clearing forces at the right time.

well, the game is designed in a way (providing you know what the hell you are doing) - more active players would be rewarded handsomely (both offensive and defensive ends) - being punctual is a requirement.

There are pros and cons whether you have clearances right before nobles or some random hits. There isn't a fool proof offensive method. Being exact on all noble attempts sometimes will be a good indication to your target "this is for real".

As long as in avg, each offensive kills more than 1/2 of what's equivalent in def. units - we are on the right track. Of course would be nice if nobles are sent to villages with 10k sp/sw supporting other villages.

DeletedUser

Oh please. Everyone knows the real reason that ROA are doing so well is beacuse there's not many FF members down there.

Shall we take a look?

2.Dream Evil (504|821) K85 9,572 oyoy14 [ROA] Thorow [FF6]
2.Blind Guardian (504|820) K85 9,396 oyoy14 [ROA] Thorow [FF6]
2.Children of Bodom (509|825) K85 10,488 oyoy14 [ROA] Thorow [FF6]
2.Drowning Pool (511|825) K85 10,312 oyoy14 [ROA] Thorow [FF6]
62. Rock-In-Water (502|820) K85 8,886 oyoy14 [ROA] Thorow [FF6]

Ah yes, I thought ROA players were meant to be exemplar in their work of smiting. So why are their biggest (and let's assume, most experienced) players being capped by players 1/10th their size?

Last edited by a moderator:

Evando

Oh please. Everyone knows the real reason that ROA are doing so well is beacuse there's not many FF members down there.

Shall we take a look?

Ah yes, I thought ROA players were meant to be exemplar in their work of smiting. So why are their biggest (and let's assume, most experienced) players being capped by players 1/10th their size?

congrats its not hard for FF to stack the occasional one isolated player with 50ksws and sps in all of his 26 villages so he can concentrate on going all offence

besides we halfed the pts of his PA wappo well when i say we i mean HTW ;)

headhunter@

Shall we take a look?

1) You inadvertently said - your allies are worthless - I am sure appreciate your compliment very much.

2) It is not a race to 5 - it is nothing worth mentioning for a mega player with 200+ villages temporary changed hands on 5 of his villages. Of course, to a player [insert name here] with only 6 villages - maybe that's the end of the world :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

2) It is not a race to 5 - it is nothing worth mentioning for a mega player with 200+ villages temporary changed hands on 5 of his villages. Of course, to a player [insert name here] with only 6 villages - maybe that's the end of the world :icon_wink:

Aww, my size always gets used against me. 6 villages and proud of it, m'dear :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

besides we halfed the pts of his PA wappo well when i say we i mean HTW ;)

Not a PA, more someone I owe since he helped me out when I was rimmed ages ago. But still, wasn't nice to take out his points (Did help me fulfil my promise that I'd overtake him in points eventually though. lol) :p

And to make things a little clearer (I'll be honest), oyoy suffered due to early strikes which by the time he came online were too late to do anything about. I'm not going to put him down at all for having lost the villages, he was caught off guard at the very outset of the war, hardly his fault.

Good luck and regards to all,

Thorow.