War scores 3.1 Now with extra sprinkles!

DeletedUser

Thanks lep

Thanks Panja

@ Evando
I though you hired whats his face to do it for you.
ps: why you be hating?

Evando

Thanks lep

Thanks Panja

@ Evando
I though you hired whats his face to do it for you.
ps: why you be hating?

to see a good war go to tatters through recruitment, whats happening to the k25 players FF recruited oh yes they all going inactive in th north ks away from a red dot

I hate no-one:icon_wink:

seriously though this is my last post on the forum till my soon to be leaving thread now good day:)

DeletedUser

That was the last update before ehorde and cult are taken out of the stats and put in their own heading.

DeletedUser

Can't really blame us for getting beat on when alot of the accounts we took in were previously being attacked by yourselves in D.V.

Then again since we are looking at ROA v FF why not take a look at what happened with Dajaboo when an ROA member took control :p

DeletedUser

Can't really blame us for getting beat on when alot of the accounts we took in were previously being attacked by yourselves in D.V.

Oh you mean the ones you tried to tell us were not refugees????

Make up your mind

DeletedUser

Oh you mean the ones you tried to tell us were not refugees????

Make up your mind

ROA: 1417 (313) - 12,157,720 (2,786,204)
FF: 1016 (197) - - 8,997,261 (1,737,964)

ROA is one tribe, under attack by many, with multiple fronts
FF is multiple tribes, attacking the D.V left overs, with a single front
ROA's score still beats yours, enough said.

I will allow you to come back to the forum, when you guys learn how to play the game.

lol, sorry Mattaus, I'm just joking around, I'm in a weird mood tonight.

DeletedUser

ROA: 1417 (313) - 12,157,720 (2,786,204)
FF: 1016 (197) - - 8,997,261 (1,737,964)

ROA is one tribe, under attack by many, with multiple fronts
FF is multiple tribes, attacking the D.V left overs, with a single front
ROA's score still beats yours, enough said.

I will allow you to come back to the forum, when you guys learn how to play the game.

lol, sorry Mattaus, I'm just joking around, I'm in a weird mood tonight.

lol even though you are joking I feel compelled to respond.

ROA surrounded a large pocket of OT and used numerical advantage to take a large number of OT villages. You are not at war with Cult or GRIGNR and are largely left alone by FF. Basically you burst on the scene, took out a cluster and then hid in your shell.

FF is fighting on multiple fronts against the entire CA. We have been the focus of the CA's northern elements and have not been seriously threatened.

Also ROA is now HTW-R's laptog despite ROA being the much more successful tribe. You have HTW-R threatening other tribes with ROA in order to gain a ceaseifire behind your back - now how does that make you feel???

DeletedUser

ROA surrounded a large pocket of OT and used numerical advantage to take a large number of OT villages. You are not at war with Cult or GRIGNR and are largely left alone by FF. Basically you burst on the scene, took out a cluster and then hid in your shell.

FF is fighting on multiple fronts against the entire CA. We have been the focus of the CA's northern elements and have not been seriously threatened.

Also ROA is now HTW-R's laptog despite ROA being the much more successful tribe. You have HTW-R threatening other tribes with ROA in order to gain a ceaseifire behind your back - now how does that make you feel???

Took a cluster? We were surrounded by OTB, and they were mixed in with us.

Hopefully next week, I can work on the animation of the war we are all fighting, I have the data I just don't have the time.

spleen mage

ROA surrounded a large pocket of OT and used numerical advantage to take a large number of OT villages.

FF, complaining about numerical advantage?

Oh, how I lol'd

DeletedUser8266

FF, complaining about numerical advantage?

Oh, how I lol'd

I was thinking the same thing :)

Great work ROA! Talk about some :ram: :ram: :axemen: :lightcavalry: :axemen: :lightcavalry: :axemen: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :swordsman: :swordsman:

Scarge

i wonder

howe does HT and syrahs children look like

half monkey half dog?
-Scarge

DeletedUser

Hey Retribution, you think you can put together a list similiar to the first page on this topic on the TIA vs D* war, and on the Cult vs Horde war? I think it would be pretty interesting to see....:icon_cool: