War Scores-Weekly Updates

DeletedUser

Like argyle said... can't have hate without a little love :)
You need us lol, otherwise how boring would this world be...? LFKD vs. all the tiny little rim tribes lol?

DeletedUser

Like argyle said... can't have hate without a little love :)
You need us lol, otherwise how boring would this world be...? LFKD vs. all the tiny little rim tribes lol?

lol nice response ;)

Well, I always consider it LFKD vs. the rim - since that's where all of our enemies are headed anyways! :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice to see qualitative data that demonstrates LFKD's ass-kicking on all fronts.

DeletedUser

not necessary beating every place... u could be losing on the west, but gaining more than u lose in the east (though this probablly is not the case, it has to be remarked lol)

DeletedUser5905

As this war will have been going 3 months next weekend I will post up the results of each tribe against each tribe.

DeletedUser

This is getting one sided....

But you don't hear me complaining.

DeletedUser

Just think. By next year there may even be a noticable change in the frontlines. Possibly.

DeletedUser

Nice to see qualitative data that demonstrates LFKD's ass-kicking on all fronts.

Really? You say ass kicking, i say stalemate.

Lets factor using only the top 10 tribes on that list.

What I see is that LFKD is using fuzzy math again. Making itself look better by beating up on smaller tribes.

--------

Side 1: PKs LEGION DFB

Side 2: V V V RFG SCIOVA SCIR0N SCIR0S R2-TRU

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10,884
Side 2: 25,666
Difference: 14,782

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,723
Side 2: 1,812
Difference: 89

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 94,564,463
Side 2: 173,382,607
Difference: 78,818,144

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,708,413
Side 2: 16,990,469
Difference: 282,056

image.php

DeletedUser

Yay, Arghos!

Silly LFKD peeps... Pickin on the little guys :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

All numbers indicate that LFKD will lose the marathon that is this game.

DeletedUser

Lol, arghos - I've been waiting for someone to pick up on my exaggeration. But let's discuss your stats a bit...

First off, please don't ever put VVV alone again. They are more than one tribe, and attack as more than one tribe. Thus their stats should be compiled as a family, not as the sole parent tribe.

I appreciate you adding in most of the SCI family but you did forget one or two (I know SCIRSA you forgot at least...).

While you may argue that the addition of these smaller tribes may be redundant, if you're going to put up stats, they should be correct. VVV and SCI are both family tribes, and should be viewed as a whole - After all, Help compiles them all as a whole tribe, and to omit the tribes in other statistics means you are comparing apples to oranges.

Finally, I laugh at statistics like this. After all, what you're showing is 3 tribes vs. 6. It's quite amusing to see such statistics and call it a "stalemate." In my opinion, being outranked 2 to 1, and equaling their conquers is a win for the underdog (in terms of total village count), in this case LFKD.

DeletedUser5905

I also luagh that you leave of Barbar, NW and ToE.

Are/were these not sigificant tribes?

saa1987

Underdog?? This is hilarious.. seven r u callin LFKD the underdogs..?
pray explain why..? According to you guys, LFKD are the elite..:lol:

gargareth

Underdog?? This is hilarious.. seven r u callin LFKD the underdogs..?
pray explain why..? According to you guys, LFKD are the elite..:lol:

thats exactly right
according to them (thats the important bit)
the LFKD are elite but now it seems that they are the underdogs,

make your minds up people!

DeletedUser

LoL at the amount of people that jump on semantics.

Yes, in terms of total village count, I consider us the "underdog."

Of course, the term is ridiculous to use taken out of that context, given that we are clearly more elite and better at defense than any other tribe out there. But I still reserve the right to call us whatever the hell I feel like it. If it gets a couple of you guys to whine about it, I feel more amused.

lucky charms

This thread is a load of lfkd biased crap, for one, there is no war and all of those tribes are not attacking lfkd constantly, just minor skirmishes. Its all a load of lfkd propaganda to fuel their ego's. They may be doing well but in my area a few vvv members and some barbar members are taking the fight to them and legion are losing. I hear all those crap about od scores and stuff, who gives a shit. You may be top but you are starting to lose out. I know lfkd will flame this thread with all there crap but who cares, if they have to belittle popele because of their views what does it tell you about them. You laim to be the best but cry that everyone is against you when you take a beating, its easy to be cocky when you go up against smaller tribes. But you cry when people fight back